Время создания
Filters

Hi,

I am seeing lots of advancements in Creatio nocode but also in the evolution of clio & clio explorer with visual studio code . There are still cases where either some small things need to be developped and Creatio is still a sensitive tool that needs to be debugged also by no code creators.

Anybody else would love to have more official e-learning videos, guided learning, corporate training on how to best develop on Creatio using best practices, how to make the best use of clio & clio explorer ?

Kind regards,

Damien

0 comments
Show all comments

Hi community,

has anyone had the experience of connecting Creatio with a QR code tool to handle events, for use cases such as:

• add QR code to email confirmation that can be used for different purposes:
    • Use QR code at the day of the event to register attendance at the event, but also subtrack at the event
    • Use QR code for cross promotions post event

The idea is to enrich the event management part of Creatio to be more complete, useful and interactive with more potential. There's a lot that can be done already with marketing automation, forms and facebookleads/linkedleads, but our clients want to bring the experience to the next level on the day of the event, to be even more digital.

Thanks for anyone pitching in.

Damien

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Thank you for your Idea, we have registered it for our R&D team and such functionality may appear in future releases.

Show all comments

Is there a way to make a LookUp column the display value of the list. In this case I have the brand and display value to jump into the Record Form, I want that behavior in the ID Fleet which is a LookUp. Is it possible?

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Clio version 6.1.0.3 allows managing features on the Creatio instances via a manifest file.

Add section features to the manifest file

environment:
  url: ************************
  authappurl: *****************

features:
  - code: "FEATURE CODE 1"
    value: false
    users_values:
      "User1": true
      "Role 1": true
      "User2": false
  - code: "FEATURE CODE 2"
    value: false

apps:
  # list of installed apps

app_hubs:
 # connected app hubs

Allowed to set a default value for all users or specify it for each user/role,

To apply manifest to your environment, use the following command.

clio apply-manifest C:\my-configuration.yam -l user-p pwd

P.S Managing SysSettings and WebServiveUrls via manifest coming soon

0 comments
Show all comments

I encountered an unexpected issue with the MutualFiltration functionality, specifically related to filtering sub-category in InfoMarket elements based on the selected category. This feature had been functioning correctly previously, but it seems to have stopped working without any recent updates or changes from our end.

As per our implementation, the MutualFiltration is supposed to filter the sub-category elements (UsrSousCategorie) based on the relationship between the selected category (UsrCategorie) and its corresponding sub-categories. The filtering logic is as follows: UsrSousCategorie.UsrCategory == UsrCategorie.

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.addBusinessRule("UsrMarketInfo", {

ruleType: Terrasoft.RuleTypes.MutualFiltration,

triggeredByColumns: ["UsrCategorie","UsrSousCategorie"],

connections: [{

parent: "UsrCategorie",

child: "UsrSousCategorie",

connectedBy:

{

modelName: "UsrSousCtegorieInfoMarket",

property: "UsrCategory",

}

}]

});

Like 0

2 comments

Hello!

Could you please provide more information on how this logic has been implemented?

Thank you!

Hanna Skalko,

just we need to filter the field sous category with the selected category , show in the lookup filed  the sous-category that

UsrSousCategorie.UsrCategory == UsrCategorie.

Show all comments