Bpmonline plugin for wordpress (gravity forms, contact form 7)
This is the version of the popular plugin "Forms: 3rd-Party Integration" adopted for sending data to bpm'online.
Important. Please note that the plugin is not a bpm'online product and it is not officially supported by bpm'online. Please install the plugin on copy of your website and test it before installing on a production environment.
1. Install and configure the contact form if you have not done it before. The plugin is compitable with "contact form 7" and "gravity forms". Check that the forms are working properly.
Important. You need to use only one form plugin on an application. For example, you can't use contact form 7 and gravity forms on the same site at the same time.
2. Download, install and activate the plugin. The configuration button will appear in the contact form menu.
3. Open the plugin settings. Specify the submission url in the service (you need to create a separate service for every form)
Please copy the URL of the bpm'online application and replace the "YourApplication" part in the service URL below. Use the service URL as a Submission URL in the Service.
4. Fill in the field mapping.
Take the bpm'online field names from the bpm'online landing page setup and take the contact form field names in the html code of the landing page or copy the field names from the form setup.
Please note that "gravity forms" checkboxes should be named with two underscores. For example input_6_1
5. Add the "formId" field into the field mapping. It should be default. Please take the value from the bpm'online landing page setup.
Important. For the first installation I recommend transferring the following 4+1 fields: Name, Email, MobilePhone, Company + formId
6. Save the setup, refresh the page, configure landing in bpm'online according to the manual on academy and feel free to use the functionality.
Important. The website domain in the landing page setup in bpm'online should contain the bpm'online URL and * char.
Important. If you setup a form and it doesn't work, please check the "Degug Mode" checkbox (look at the screenshot below) specify your email in the "Email" field of the plugin setup page and submit the form. You'll receive a report on the specified mailbox. Please check the report. This way you'll be able to find out what you missed.