Question

What should I do with the qualification pages when I need to qualify the lead?

What should I do with the qualification pages when I need to qualify the lead? They appear in the panel, and I can see them and work with them, add some data, but they remain there in this panel (and the indicator says that they are still new ones). I haven’t noticed such behaviour before, and in general do not get how it should work.

Additionally the Contact field on this page is blocked, although it is marked as mandatory to be filled in. Could you please explain the logic of the system operation here?

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Angela,

In order to qualify the Lead you need to to select the Record and click on the button [Qualify] or open the Lead page and qualify it there. By default, you don't need to fill in any fields in order to qualify the Lead. You can, also, move to the next steps by clicking on the Action Dashboard.

By default, there is only one mandatory field [Need maturity] and it is always filled in. Perhaps you have added additional field and made them mandatory and non-editable.

Please, check this article for more details:

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/sales-enterprise/7-11/lead-qual…

If you have any issues with the functionality described in this article you can always send an email to support@bpm'online.com.

With best regards,

Oliver

Show all comments