Question

Add an opportunity

Hi, I have the following problem. When I add an opportunity with + or "Add an opportunity" in the "Opportunities" section, everything works correctly. But if you create an opportunity in this way – go to the Accounts section - "history" - at the bottom where all the opportunities are, click on  +, then the process does not work correctly. The problem is the following: after filling in the required fields, we save the opportunity, after which the following task is created (in our case, AGREEMENT), we save this and then the new opportunity creation page opens, although this opportunity has to be closed and we need to be transferred to the register of all sales.

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Morty,

According to the system logic, when you create an opportunity from the Account page - History - Opportunities and click '+' button, the mini page will pop up and you need to fill in all the required fields. After that the opportunity will be added to the list under the History and no any other page should not be opened automatically. I recommend you to check if you have any process launched that can be triggered by the signal start like opportunity creation.

Maybe you have some custom process that makes the system work in such a way. You can check it in the System designer – Process log and find the processes that are launched at the time when you creates an opportunity.

In case I understood you incorrectly, please provide us with the screenshots and step-by-step instructions of what we need to do to reproduce such system behavior.

Best regards,

Lily

Show all comments