Question

Can colleges and universities benefit from bpm'online?

Hi all!

My name is Lisa Lemons', and I work for MarketNet, a bpm'online integrator.

We are creating some nurturing campaigns specific to people in higher education. We intend to show them the power of a solution like bpm'online for themselves and their prospective students.

As I've not been able to find any information about this topic on my own, I wanted to ask the community about it.

• Have you worked with a college/university before?
  • How was bpm'online implemented for them?
  • Did you use it for current students, alumni, and/or donors?
  • Do you have any resources/reports/success metrics about the project you can share with me? 

Here's a page from Salesforce on their CRM being used in multiple higher education institutions. I hope bpm'online considers adding something similar to show off what their solution could do!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully passing on any information you think may be relevant.

Like 2

4 comments

Dear Lisa,

The out-of-the-box system requires the customization to meet the needs of the educational establishment, for sure. To make in the implementation easier you can use the Marketplace solution created for the educational institutions specifically.

Visit the solution page to find the description of the features included into it and the opportunities it opens for the implementation.

Lisa

Lisa,

Good to know. Do you know/have any clients who have utilized that solution? I'm looking for something similar to what the Salesforce page I linked has. I want to show off bpm'online's capabilities in the same way.

Dear Lisa,

This is a solution developed by our partner. I hope here you will find what were are looking for!

Best regards,

Lily

Lily Johnson,

I'm afraid that's not what I'm looking for.

Thank you for taking the time to send that over to me though!

Show all comments