Question

how to hide the button in existed record?

Hi,

I created one button and i want button in section home page but i don't want it inside existed the page.

I wrote the code in sectionpage only but problem is whenever i created record then it will be displayed.please find the pictures below.

How can i achieve it?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Suresh G.

Like 0

7 comments

Dear Suresh,

Indeed, when you add a button to SectionPage it will be displayed in the record card too. Basically, you have this button being added in 2 places (section and section-card view). When you open the record you are still location in the section, it just kind of replaced by card.

In order to delete the button from record page, but leave it in the Section feel free to check how other buttons in the system are set up. For example the button "New Lead" in the Lead section. You need to adjust the button according to the same logic.

With best regards,

Oliver

Thank you Oliver But I need Logic like New Button Display in section and it is not displayed on the page.

Dear Suresh,

This is exactly how the 'New lead' button works - it is available in the section but hidden on the lead page. You need to check the functionality behind the 'New lead' button and use it as an example for your custom development.

I did not find out the code.will you please share the code.

Dear Sureshga,

You can find the code in the answer to this post:

https://community.bpmonline.com/questions/how-can-i-find-code-new-lead-…

With best regards,

Oliver

Thanks Oliver but am unable to hide the button using that code.

Dear Sureshga,

In case you can provide any details (what exactly went wrong) it will help to understand what exactly was done incorrectly.

Also, feel free to contact support by the email support@bpmonline.com describing the details and asking the questions.

With best regards,

Oliver

Show all comments