Question

Problems with ProcessEngineService.svc and POST

Hi,

I've got some weird problems with ProcessEngineService.svc. I'm trying to run a process with parameter sent via POST. In most cases it works fine, but sometimes the process starts with blank parameter (despite proper HTTP response code 200 "Ok"). There are no differences with request data. It is totally random whether it works or not. On new installation my process starts but also without values in parameter. Response code is 200 (Ok). I'm using the same code, the same version of software etc.

My client and process are based on this thread: https://community.terrasoft.ru/questions/processengineservicesvc-i-meto…

What could be the cause of the problem ? Thanks in advance for comments and advice.

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Tomasz,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to determine the exact cause based on provided information. I would recommend you to set up logging on both sides. In this case you would be able to find coincidences based on logs and possible reasons for empty parameter issue.

Though, once you will retrieve possible causes, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you.

Regards, 

Anastasia

Show all comments