Question

Install SAP .Net Connector on BPM Online

Hi community,

We will integrate SAP in BPM online, In standarad .net applications to start the development we need to install SAP .Net Connector. In BPM online how we can possibly do this?

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Fulgen

Unfortunately as for now there is no marketplace or out-of-the-box solution for your task and I will create a problem regarding this issue. As for now you can try integrating using API and here is an Academy article that may be helpful https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/javascript-api….

Best regards,

Oscar

FREREJEAN,

Hello,

Our R&D team has this problem I've created for them in "Accepted" status, but the logic of SAP entities integration is currently not implemented in the Creatio app. The only way to integrate with 3rd party entities like SAP now is to develop a custom service that will transfer data between your SAP entity and the Creatio app. Here is the link to the Creatio Academy article that describes using OData for 3rd party integrations.

I will also inform our R&D team about your question and ask them to increase the priority of the problem registered on their end.

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments