Give Read Permission to access SysAdminUnitPage to non Admin Users

Hi Community,

Any Idea how I can give read permission to access SysAdminUnitPage to non Admin Users (Please refer to first screenshot below). I am also triying to give default read permission but the new button is disabled (Please refer to second screenshot below).

Like 0

5 comments

Dear Fulgen,

If you want certain role to access users section you can use CanManageUsers operation permission. We do not recommend enabling or changing access right for System administration object. Users with CanManageUsers will be able to view users and change their login/passwords. The will not be able to change licenses or roles.   

Best regards,

Angela

Angela Reyes,

Hi angela, thank you for your reply, where can i find this CanManageUsers? can you show me any example

Fulgen Ninofranco,

It is located in operation permissions section: 

http://prntscr.com/n26sj3 and has code CanManageUsers

Hi Angela, Thanks for your reply, I alredy tried but it seems it is giving all the permissions, what I want is only read permission. Any Idea how can I achieve this?

Fulgen Ninofranco,

Please note that SysAdminUnit is a system table and almost all of other table are in connection with SysAdminUnit, so making any changes to this section is a pretty dangerous operation.

Information that is stored in this table is intended for system administrators and should not be processed by a regular user.

However, you always can create your own section and fill it with data from the "System users" section via business process.

Best regards,

Alex

Show all comments