Question

Email activity are just on awaiting status using non admin login credentials

Hi Community,

I have a business process that creates email activity and send it using this code

var activityId = Get("EmailRecordId");

if (UserConnection.GetIsFeatureEnabled("UseAsyncEmailSender")) {

AsyncEmailSender emailSender = new AsyncEmailSender(UserConnection);

emailSender.SendAsync(activityId);

} else {

var emailClientFactory = ClassFactory.Get(new ConstructorArgument("userConnection", UserConnection));

var activityEmailSender = new ActivityEmailSender(emailClientFactory, UserConnection);

activityEmailSender.Send(activityId);

}

return true;

When I am using admin login credentials the email was being sent but when i am using non admin credentials the emails are just on awaiting status, i am not also getting error if there is. Any idea how can i fix this issue?

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Fulgen, 

Try setting up access permissions to the shared mailbox using this article: https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/administration/7-13/configuring…

Hello Fulgen,

Issues like the one that you have faced, usually are caused by insufficient user rights. Please note, that every business process has field called "Owner", that means that business process is run under the system user that is specified in "owner" field, so the business process will be able to process such data for which there are granted rights for the desired system user.

In your case it seems that users simply has no rights to use the desired mailbox. So, to resolve it you should grant rights for the mailbox to all of the users what will work with it. Bpm'online has such feature, it`s called "shared access".

Please find in S.Kobizka`s comment above the link to the article where setup process is described.

Best regards,

Alex

Show all comments