Does someone knows how to import product image in the xlsx file ?
I tried the image URL, the image encode in base64...
if we take a look at the table in DB where information on products is stored, you can see that the column which stores information on images is called "PictureId". This column takes information directly from "SysImage" table where all images are stored. The image itself is stored in "Data" column and it is stored as binary code there. Unfortunately there is no way to import data to SysImage table directly using data import tool. I will create a problem to our R&D team so to develop this functionality in future and I hope it will be implemented soon enough. As for now you need to update images manually via product page. Thank you for helping us to make our application better.
thank you Oscar
Do you know how to encode Line feed in the excel import file for BPM multi-line fields ?
I ve got it, i replace line feed by <br/> in my SQL results, next in the xlsx file, i replace <br/> with ALT+010
Are you saving this into a standard field or the Notes field? When I did importing of data into the Notes field, it has never worked.
Mark Roberts, into the Notes Field it works
How can we add a Product Image in the Product Selection page in the [Orders] section? Please suggest.
This is a quite complex functionality to implement, which requires developer's skills. In the core, the idea is to add one extra column to the grid of product selection page and display product image there.
In order to add extra field to the grid you need to do the following:
1. Add the ProductSelectionViewModel replacing schema
2. Copy all the code to the replaced schema from the parent schema
3. Add Dependencies as in the parent schema
4. Add a custom variable in all methods where the standard fields "Unit, Price , Currency, Tax, Code, Available" are
5. Save the replaced schema
6. Add the ProductSelectionView replacement schema
7. Copy all the code to the replaced schema from the parent
8. Add Dependencies from the parent schema
9. In the getEditableGridConfig and getGridCaptionConfig methods, add the custom field for the picture
10. Save replacement schema
By the means of basic JS methods like "getImageURL" (it is also present in the ProductSelectionViewModel schema) insert image to the column. You can also take a product page as an example of usage of image functionality.
Hope you find it helpful.