Hi,

I have a problem with the new open Activity in an already created Lead.

I create a new lead, I add an activity on that lead and after that, I change the owner of the Lead. Unfortunately the activity owner changes too.

I want to know if it's a core functionality that changes the owner of the activity after I change the owner of it's Lead and if so, how can I deactivate it?

Thank you,

Rares

Like 0

8 comments

Hi Ivan,

I think, this can be switched off with feature "ChangeEntityActivitiesAndProcessOwner"

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir Sokolov,

Hi! 

Thank you Vladimir for your response. 

I changed the state into 0 and nothing happens. I changed the code in "ActivityPageV2" and the I have the same result as before. 

Should I make other changes? 

Thank you, 

Rares

Could you please check if feature is switched off for every role and cache is cleared?

There is nothing to change in the Page, this functinality is implemented in the EventListener

And it would be nice if Creatio describes all implemented feature in the field 'Description'...

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Hi!

I have an older version of Creatio (8.0.0.5476) and the Feature Toggle doesn't  exists. Is there any possibility to change that from somewhere else?

Best regards, 

Rares 

Vladimir Sokolov,

Ivan Rares Marian,

You can find them in database and update:

Select * from "AdminUnitFeatureState" Where "FeatureId" = (Select "Id" from "Feature"

Where "Name" = 'ChangeEntityActivitiesAndProcessOwner')

Vladimir Sokolov,

Hi,

I checked and in the database the FeatureState is 1 for both of them.

What should I try now?

Best regards, 

Rares 

Update it with 0

Show all comments

Hi,

I have read all documentation on lead channel vs lead source but am still unsure how I should use them.

Can someone that is gathering leads from a trade show tell me how they use these categories? Would the channel be 'Trade Show' and the Source be the name of the trade show? Or do you use other fields, such as 'Event' for the name of the trade show?

We want to track our leads for every specific trade show and conference we attend.

Thanks in advance

Like 0

3 comments

Hello,

There are several ways to transfer leads to Creatio. 

1)create lead manually

2)from bulk emails

3) create a lead from the landing page

The way you describe it is for working with a landing page. 

The [ Landing pages and web forms ] section is used to set up integration between Creatio and web forms on your websites. As a result, each time an integrated web form is submitted, a new record is automatically created in Creatio using data from the submitted form. Landing page integration can be used for generating leads, adding customers to event participants, automatic order registration, and more. 

The main idea of Lead channel and source is tracking from which website leads come to our system.

The channel field contains information about the type of web resource from which this lead came (for example social network). The source contains information about the name of the web resource from which the lead came. Creatio uses UTM marks to track lead generation channels. They help to analyze which resource leads come from. More information about in this article: https://academy.creatio.com/docs/8-0/user/marketing_tools/website_track…

More information about how to work with Lead channel and source can be found at the link:https://academy.creatio.com/docs/8-0/user/marketing_tools/website_track…

Viktoriia Hrynchuk,

thanks for the reply. My question is more geared towards adding a lead manually that we get at an in person trade show. We have decided to use 'Event' as the Channel and then create an Event for each specific trade show to connect the leads to that event.

Ex.

Channel  = Event

Event = Waste Expo 2023

Thanks again for the reply.

Hello,

Yes, you can use the Event as Chanel, but after you register the lead you need to manually import it to the necessary event.

Show all comments

I'm struggling to find any documentation on changing the view of the Lead Stage column within the Lead Section.

We have 2 new Lead Stages (Vetting, and Converted) that we want to display the progress for on the bar.

How can I make this change?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

You can change it it the ''Lead stage" lookup:

Show all comments

Hi,

I am looking for a classic lead score based on the completeness of the lead data. I know there is a predictive scoring feature, but it's not what I'm looking for because it requires historical data for scoring.   It is a new project and I need to assign the qualification to the leads as the lead data is completed and without having historical data.

For example, when the email if filled the score is 1, if the phone is also filled the score is 2, and so on. 

I know there was an old version of lead scoring with this functionality but I don't see it in the newest versions. Is there a way to activate this classic lead score functionality?

Thanks,

Claudia.

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Claudia,

The logic you have described can be implemented with the help of business process. You can set up a start of the event to be modification of data in leads. When the business process is triggered you can set the read data element, then you can use gateway element, and set up branches. You can condition the process to go to branch 1 for example when there is no data/no useful data and so on. These branches can then modify the numeric value of some object you have added to the page, therefore creating a lead scoring without ML. You can build this process to be any complexity you would like.

For more information about setting up business processes, you can get at Creatio Academy: https://academy.creatio.com/docs/user/bpm_tools/business_process_setup

Best regards,

Alina

Show all comments

In Lead and Opportunity is a list names "Reason for closing" which is populated by some lookup (OpportunitycloseReason it seems).

I find no matching lookup with that name but a configuration object where the values are listed but not editable. How do I edit those values?

Thanks for your help

Like 0

3 comments

I think it is these. 

Hello Christian, Keith, 

The needed lookup is called "Opportunity results". If for some reason it's not available in your system, you can create it manually based on "Reason won/lost" object.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Anastasiia Zhuravel,

Thank you - I was not aware that the System uses data without an existing lookup and that I have to create those manually to edit the data.

Show all comments

Hello!

I have a big problem. 

The core process: "Lead management" starts whenever the stage is changed on Lead or when I click on "Qualify". I want it to work only if I press the button but not when the stage changes.

I wanted to override the function that calls that process, but I can't really find it. I tried like this, but it doesn't work.

Does anybody know where I can override the main function of the "Qualify" button so that I can start a custom process from there and to deactivate the "Lead management" process?

Thank you!

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Ghiu Diana Stefania,

You can find the button in two places one in Section page and another one in Edit page.

1. In section Page (LeadSectionV2)-onLeadManagementSectionButtonClick()
2. In Edit page (LeadPAgeV2) - onLeadManagementButtonClick() 

Ghiu Diana Stefania,

You can find the button in two places one in Section page and another one in Edit page.

1. In section Page (LeadSectionV2)-onLeadManagementSectionButtonClick()
2. In Edit page (LeadPAgeV2) - onLeadManagementButtonClick() 

Bhoobalan Palanivelu,

if we click the button it pass always from the first lead stage to the third one (handoff to sales).When can we see the logic for this button because this lead should complete some criterias to pass in the handoff sales after clicking this button

Show all comments

Hello all!

As the title says, I would like to customize the header that gets auto-generated from "Customer need", "Contact", "Company" in leads.

Is there a way to include a custom field? this would be really helpful because it is absolutely possible to get two leads from the same contact with the same customer need (but different projects)

Help is appreciated

Like 0

1 comments
Best reply

Hello,

The lead header, i.e. the LeadName field is formed in the event process when the lead is saved (Lead object, Lead package, UpdateLeadName method).

To change the basic logic, you need to make changes to the specified method depending on your business task.

At the moment, it is not possible to make changes to this logic by basic means, but we will register the idea with the responsible R&D team.

Best regards,

Yuliya Gritsenko

Hello,

The lead header, i.e. the LeadName field is formed in the event process when the lead is saved (Lead object, Lead package, UpdateLeadName method).

To change the basic logic, you need to make changes to the specified method depending on your business task.

At the moment, it is not possible to make changes to this logic by basic means, but we will register the idea with the responsible R&D team.

Best regards,

Yuliya Gritsenko

Show all comments

Hi community!

I need to make a report where time(days) between lead stages is displayed.

For example:

Registration -> Qualification 5 days

Qualification -> Sale in Progress 8 days

Sale in Progress -> Opportunity in Progress 21 days

Opportunity in Progress -> Won/Lost/etc  54 days

Is it possible to calculate number of days between lead stages and display in the section list view or in any other way (dashboards, report etc)?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

As for now, such dashboards cannot be build using OOB tools because Creatio doesn't store duration of the each Lead stage.

However, it stored start and end date of the stage so you can use this add-on to create more complicated dashboards:

https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/calculated-metrics-creatio

Show all comments

Hi community!

I need to make file attachment mandatory in Lead object (Attachments and notes) at Sales in progress stage. If there isn't any file attached I need to prohibit user to go to the next stage. Any suggestions?

Like 0

4 comments

Hello,

In order to achieve the goal, you can use a business process in the case, which will check the "availablity" of the files and links to the details of the specified section. 

That will be nice to use in the business process the following element:

"read data", which will read the object "file and link <section name>"  according to the filter <section name> = id of the transfered record.

After that, using the formula, you will be able the check the availabillity of the files the the records of the corresponding section. 

Kyrylo Iudin,

Hello, thanks. Yes, I have done the check of file in that way, but after check is done how can I prohibit user to proceed to the next stages without file. Only manual transition is allowed between stages.

Yana,

Hello,

I am so sorry for misunderstanding. Currently such an option can't be achieved but i am sure we will do our best to add such a feature in future releases. 

Yana, you can achieve this in a business process in front end when the stage is changed and the file is missing then you roll back to the previous stage and you can also show a popup to the user that the file is missing.

Show all comments
Question

Dear community, 

I'm working with lead and I discovered that when I change the lead to "partner sale" and I choose the partner it always reset the lead owner. 

How can I avoid this behaviour? 

I don't want the owner to be clear every time I change the partner. 

I looked in the business rules but there was no business rule to make the owner related to the partner account. 

Can you help me to find where in the code of the page I have to change this rule?

Thank you in advance. 

Best regards,

Clara

Like 0

2 comments

I found this method: 

Hello,

You are correct, this logic is behind the autoCompleteOwner method that is triggered from the onChange property in this "Partner" attribute.

Show all comments