Hello Community,

I have requirement that to provide access of a particular custom lookup to a organizational role who can add, edit, and delete items in the lookup. 

Regards,

Jagan

Like 0

2 comments

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to grant permissions to selected users/roles to access particular lookups. At the moment, it is possible to manage permissions only for all users/roles at once.

Bogdan,

I have been able to achieve this with a business process.

Show all comments

Hello community,

I have a use case where i need to grant access rights to new owner in Lead when the owner gets changed.I want to remove the access rights of the old owner.

By default, Creatio grants maximum access permissions to record author and the record owner.

I have tried to give access to the new owner and revoke the access permission to old owner using Change access right Business process element . Since the old owner is the record author ,that user can able to see ,edit,delete the record .I want to remove the access rights of the old owner. 

Can anyone help me on this ?

Like 0

1 comments

Hi!

If you remove all roles/users from default permissions (managed by records access rule settings), users who created the record and records owner will still be able to see/edit/delete the record. 

To change this behavior, there are several options: 

- open the record in the System Designer and set the rule for the author to grant himself the rights for "not reading" the record

- the database command to remote the specific rights in the sys[object]right table. You can check some details on the example of granting the rights and change the logic of the provided script: https://community.creatio.com/questions/there-way-provide-record-creato…

Here are some more details on how these system tables impact the record permissions: https://community.creatio.com/articles/what-database-tables-should-i-ta…

- design a business process with the "Change access" element to remove the rights from the record author

Hope this info helps you with the described case.

Show all comments

Hi Creatio!

I'm creating a Customer Portal and I am phasing an issue when I try to add DCM panel into page.

Cases workflow appear on the the section page :

But when I try to logg-in as user portal (role: All portal users) Cases workflow do not appear in the Customer Portal.

In the console log I receive "response status: 403 (SecurityException)".

Please what is your suggestion to fix this issue?

Thanks,

Like 2

7 comments
Best reply

Hi all,

I want to share with you solution that Creatio support team helped me.

You have to check in object permissions if  "Portal Users" have permission to use  "SysDcmSettings" .

Hello Aurora,

Could you please let us know what portal license do you have on this local instance?

Also, could you please verify whether this DCM object is added to those lookups in order to be visible to portal users?

And one last question, does it appear on the portal the DCM for the cases section?

Hello,

I am having the same problem. I added the DCM object to both lookups, and I am also having an error in the console.

I check the DCM in the cases section, and I can see it.

Hello All!

Please check the following article for steps on how to add DCM to the portal: https://community.creatio.com/articles/enable-dcm-portal-users

In case you would still receive the error - please contact us on support@creatio.com

As I see it - this error is not the same for all and would require an individual approach.

Best Regards,

Dan

Bogdan,

Hello Bogdan,

The portal license that I am using in my local instance are as in the photo attached:

Is added object of Application Form (section) but not the case object (should be with the name "Application Form case in the Portal) :

Related to the last question DCM does not appear in the portal section (but as you can see to the image attached the section of the task appear but no the stages one).

Thanks,

Denis Bidukha,

Hi Denis, 

Images attached to the link are not clear.

And another question please , this solution is available for  the latest version of Creatio ?

(I am using Creatio  v8.0)

Thanks,

Aurora Leka,

Hi! The pictures are not representative anyway as they are made in Old UI. The information should be still relevant though. Please check if the specific portal user has required access rights and it the object has an "SSP available " checkbox checked.

If that did not help - please contact Support individually for investigation to be held

Best Regards,

Dan

Hi all,

I want to share with you solution that Creatio support team helped me.

You have to check in object permissions if  "Portal Users" have permission to use  "SysDcmSettings" .

Show all comments

We're setting up access rights in our system and the contacts under "Our Company" are being assigned the access right of "all employees". How can we prevent all of our users from seeing the "Our company" account and contacts under that account? We are using record permissions for each organizational role to only see accounts and contacts within that role, but we want users to see all accounts under the organizational role of "all employees" with the exception of "our company".

Like 1

1 comments

Hello Teresa,

If there is a need to restrict access to one specific record you can delete the access rights for this record directly on this record page with a help of "Set up access rights" option. Still the record will be available for the system administrators.

If you need to change the access rights for the contact records connected to this account, it can be done with a hep of custom business process that will read all the contact records where the Account = the_needed_account_record and with a help of "Change access rights" business element will delete or grant needed access permissions.

I'd also suggest to test the solution first on test- or dev- site before applying it in the production site.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Show all comments

Hi,

I have a business task to allow users "know" about a record they search for even though they don't have permission to view that record.

Meaning: The process before adding a contact is first to make sure the contact does not exist in the system. sometimes a user doesn't have permission so he can't see the record and adds it.

We are looking for a way to let the user know that the contact exists but he just does not have permission to view it. I rather add an option for him to request access straight from Creatio but that's less important if he can know that record exists and ask our support to give him access it will work too.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chani

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

we have solved similar task with Stored procedures. 

1) Create stored procedure with input parameters (Contact name, Contact surname)

2) Procedure returns set of found existing records, but with limited information (e.g. Contact name, surname, country, date of birth and owner)

3) These records are displayed to user when he enters Name or Surname, but just for information

4) We also save found records into special detail to see what information user has ingored entering new Contact

We did the same for Accounts, Leads (for names, web, email domain etc) and Communication options

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Show all comments

Hello,

I have created custom sections on the dev environment, and installed the package to the production environment.

When i try to apply object permissions in production, only the existing sections appear and not my custom sections.

Noting that i can see my sections in the workplace management interface.

Has anyone encountered this problem before ?

Thank you

Maarouf

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

You need to check several options:

- Сheck that the object has no publishing errors, and compile the application. 

- Check the rights to the section/workspace and that the user has the right license.

- Check the mapping in the SysModul table. It is possible that the section was added to the same workplace twice and there are some duplicates at the database level, in this case, the section will simply not show up. You need to delete the entries at the database level and add the section again.

If the above tips do not help, it is better to contact technical support.

Show all comments

Can you please tell me in which object (table) data about user rights for a specific record is stored?

For example, in sales there is a record "Laptop" for this record the rights are configured, you need the name of this table where the names of users for whom these rights are distributed are stored.

Like 0

5 comments
Best reply

Hello Tigran,

As Vladimir pointed out, there is no fast way to transfer the rights to records to another instance yet.

Although, you can manage to do that with a help of the SQL scripts, here is a community post about a similar task that explains it in great detail:

https://community.creatio.com/questions/deployment-permissions

Additionally, I will add this request to an already existing task to prioritize it so our developers will bring such functionality in future releases.

Thank you.

Hi Tigran,

For example, table name for Account is SysAccountRight

Vladimir Sokolov, 

thanks for the answer .

I can't find this object in the Configurator (  

Gevorgyan Tigran writes:

Vladimir Sokolov, 

thanks for the answer .

I can't find this object in the Configurator (  

It is now shown in Configurator, but you can insert/update/delete/select with SQL queries.

We manage access rights this way sometimes

Hello Tigran,

As Vladimir pointed out, there is no fast way to transfer the rights to records to another instance yet.

Although, you can manage to do that with a help of the SQL scripts, here is a community post about a similar task that explains it in great detail:

https://community.creatio.com/questions/deployment-permissions

Additionally, I will add this request to an already existing task to prioritize it so our developers will bring such functionality in future releases.

Thank you.

Thanks!!!

Show all comments

Hello, please help.

There are 2 objects, in both access rights on records are configured. In the 1st object there is a field "lookup of the 2nd object", it is necessary that - if a record from the 2nd object is selected in the record of the 1st object, then users from the second object are added to the record of the 1st object?

Like 0

3 comments

Hello colleagues,

Yes, it's necessary to provide the user with access rights to both objects.

Otherwise, this column may be empty for the user.

Best regards, Alex. 

Aleksei Efimenko,

THank you for your answer, but I think we didn't get each other.

For instance , we have object 1- opportunity, and object 2 - product,  the product has relationship with opportunuty - 1:N, so there is a lookup field in opportunity for product.

The question is:

Can I configure user rights as when User 1 has access righs to particular product, it will has acess rights to opportunity also.

So if I have Opp_1 and related with him product_1 in that opportunity. If User 1 has access rights to product 1, I need him to have acess rights to its opporunity.

Gevorgyan Tigran,

Unfortunately, no, the user won't have rights to opportunities where certain products are assigned.

Best regards, Alex. 

Show all comments

Hello!

How is it better to hide specific columns (from column setup in sections and details) in Partner Portal? 

I see two options now:

- use access rights by columns (columns still present, but are empty)

- deny Portal users to setup columns in sections and details (users still can get some information using filters)

Maybe there are more better options?

Thank you!

Vladimir

Like 0

4 comments
Best reply

Vladimir Sokolov,

What you are looking for can be achieved by adding only the columns that you want to show to the Portal users into "List of schema fields for portal access" lookup. As a result those fields won't be available on any of the dropdown list.

Regards,

Sourav Kumar Samal

Hi Vladimir,

We recommend hiding specific columns in the Partner Portal by the Section Wizard. 

Hi Bogdan,

we can hide columns only from the page (as far as I know), but these columns are still available in Column setup and filters, that :

1) allows client to see all internal infromation in the Portal

2) makes filter and column setup for them much more difficult (as they see all internal fields in the list)

Vladimir Sokolov,

What you are looking for can be achieved by adding only the columns that you want to show to the Portal users into "List of schema fields for portal access" lookup. As a result those fields won't be available on any of the dropdown list.

Regards,

Sourav Kumar Samal

Sourav Kumar Samal,

Thank you very much!

Show all comments

Hello all!

I modified the leads dashboard to show an additional chart as can be seen in the left of the screenshot.

When logging in with my test user the newly created chart is invisible (right side).

The test user has of course default reading rights for the dashboard as he can see all the other charts.

What do I have to do to fix this?

Like 0

3 comments

Hello Christian, 

Please write to support@creatio.com, as this issue needs more analysis and will require external access to your instance (from Supervisor and test user).

Thanks, 

Igor

Thanks, will do.

Support helped me out - solution is not perfect. Recreate all relevant dashboard in English and then they are visible in other languages too.

Show all comments