Dear mates,

We are adding to Creatio, our contacts from marketplaces with oData.

We are facing the following issue :

data are well integrated into Creatio, but if we look at the contact sheet, in the area on the top left, the telephone professional is not indicated even though it is present in the contact's communications fields. So in the contact details of the account, we do not directly see the contact's telephone number.

How can we add the phone to the contacts left panel in order to see the contact's telephone number directly on the accounts page ?

Thank you !

Nicolas

Like 1

1 comments

Hello,

It`s seems to be an issue that our support should take a look. Please send us an email at support@creatio.com

Best regards,

Serhii

Show all comments

Hi,

Is it possible to set a country as default for phones in Freedom UI ?

Always stuck on USA (+1) by default...

Thanks,

Damien

Like 1

5 comments

Sorry cannot remove the "£", post editing is not working on the community today

Hello Damien,

We have checked your request and unfortunately it is not possible to set a phone mask with a certain code by default at the moment, but I registered this idea for our developers so that they would consider the possibility of implementing such functionality in future releases.

Thank you,

This new dropdown list always defaulting to US is actually a decrease towards poorer UI experience vs blank field we used to have (more clicks, slowed down input)

Especially that you cannot type in the country code +41 and it "naturally" goes to the right country, you need to do a manual letter search each time.

On a positive note --> it makes sure  everyone fills in the country codes now and the numbers show in the correct format of the country.

Could you please provide us with updates on this question? May be you have reference for crt.PhoneInput?

Hi, 

Yes, our clients are still asking how can we change the default country, does not make sense for all the international users to be stuck on USA as default. Any update ?

Thanks, 

Damien

Show all comments

Has anyone successfully implemented the MiContact Center connector for Creatio?

We have it working for click to dial but there is no inbound calling functionality working.

Can anyone provide details on how it should work and what functions it has?

Like 1

1 comments

Hi Kieron,

Please see the answer to your question in this post: https://community.creatio.com/questions/micontact-center-connector-crea…

Show all comments

My customer doesn't want to use the communication options, because he just wants to have only one phone number, one mail-address etc.

I created new text fields, respectively we use the standard phone fields on the account entity. I placed this fields in a new field group called "Communication options".

One the normal "web client" we have no problem. With a little bit of configuration in the AccountPageV2 we have some clickable fields on the page.

But I have no idea how to configure this for the mobile client. 

Has anyone implemented something like this before?

Like 1

3 comments
Best reply

Hi Christian,

I assume what you're referring to is making the phone field a clickable field to dial the number in mobile, is this right? 

To do this, you need to first create a module for the account model pages extensions. See https://customerfx.com/article/creating-modules-for-the-creatio-mobile-…

Once that is created, you can add the following to the new module to make the phone field a clickable phone field (in the code below, this is for a field named "Phone" on the Account page. If your phone field is named something else like "UsrOtherPhone", you'd replace the "Phone" in the top line with that instead):

Terrasoft.sdk.RecordPage.configureColumn("Account", "primaryColumnSet", "Phone", {
	viewType: Terrasoft.ViewTypes.Phone
});

Also, this code above also assumes the phone field is in the primary column set. This is the name of the main column group of a page, however it’s possible to create other column groups. If you’ve created another column set that you've added the field to, locate the record page for the Account page that was created by the mobile wizard in the configuration. The record page will be named [Prefix + “Mobile” + EntityName + “RecordPageSettings” + WorkplaceName]. Then you can open that and see the actual name of your column set and replace "primaryColumnSet" in the code above with this name.

Ryan

Hi Christian,

I assume what you're referring to is making the phone field a clickable field to dial the number in mobile, is this right? 

To do this, you need to first create a module for the account model pages extensions. See https://customerfx.com/article/creating-modules-for-the-creatio-mobile-…

Once that is created, you can add the following to the new module to make the phone field a clickable phone field (in the code below, this is for a field named "Phone" on the Account page. If your phone field is named something else like "UsrOtherPhone", you'd replace the "Phone" in the top line with that instead):

Terrasoft.sdk.RecordPage.configureColumn("Account", "primaryColumnSet", "Phone", {
	viewType: Terrasoft.ViewTypes.Phone
});

Also, this code above also assumes the phone field is in the primary column set. This is the name of the main column group of a page, however it’s possible to create other column groups. If you’ve created another column set that you've added the field to, locate the record page for the Account page that was created by the mobile wizard in the configuration. The record page will be named [Prefix + “Mobile” + EntityName + “RecordPageSettings” + WorkplaceName]. Then you can open that and see the actual name of your column set and replace "primaryColumnSet" in the code above with this name.

Ryan

Hello. thanks for your detailed reply. At the moment I'm on vacation. I will try it as soon as possible. Best regards Chris

Ryan Farley,

I tried your solution and it works perfect.

Many thanks for your help

Show all comments

Hello,

I would like to block the customer file upload for incoming calls on certain phone numbers, can you tell me how to do this, please?

Best regards.

Like 0

3 comments

Hello Antoine,

Can you please provide us with more details regarding your request?

Thank you!

Bogdan Spasibov,

Hello Bogdan,

Of course.

We have connected our Asterisk phone system to Creatio. Each incoming call will be displayed on the right side of the telephony section. (Normal operation)

On the other hand, when the person is already in communication, the call switches to all the users and at that moment opens a contact form that cancels everything that was being entered by the users (estimates, activities, ...).

This behavior appears mainly for some numbers of our external collaborators.

For example our logistics department call, the desired extension does not answer, the call then switches to all the other sales people and closes what they were doing.

I hope I have been clearer in my explanations.

Thank you for your help.

My best regards.

Hello Antoine,

I suppose that the page is opened by some business process that is triggered by an incoming call. Can you check if you have any processes running right after the call is received?

If that is the case, you can modify the business process by means of adding additional filtration so the page won't pop-up.

Best regards,

Bogdan S.

Show all comments

Hello everyone,

In the TIMELINE or the HISTORY of the LEADS part we don't see the phone calls while in the account or contact part it works.

Could you help me to set up this section?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Like 1

5 comments

Hi Antoine,

Could you please clarify if there's no information in the Leads section regarding the call with the same contact connected to the lead, which has it in the Contacts section?

Is it all empty here?

Also what is the version and product of the instance you use?

Thank you.

Hello Bohdan,

Thank you for your answers

We use the Sales Creatio, enterprise edition 7.16.4.1731.

Here is an example of a LEADS sheet:

Hi Antoine, 

To display the information regarding phone calls on the lead edit page you should go to the timeline tab and choose "Calls" option from the dropdown menu as it is shown on the screenshot attached:

Thank you for choosing Creatio!

Bohdan Zdor,

Hi Bohdan,

Thank you for your answers.

The choice calls is well selected in the drop-down list.

Best regards.

Hello Antoine CIEUTAT,

We kindly ask you to contact our Technical support team at support@creatio.com with a detailed description of your issue. We would be happy to take a closer look at the issue and provide you with a proper solution. 

Thank you in advance!

Olga. 

Show all comments