Hello all!

I'm trying to set up the social lead generation from LinkedIn's campaign manager.

Connection seems to be working in general, I set up a form on the LInkedIn side and fields show up for selection in the configuration.

Mapping seems to be ok but forms filled in on the LinkedIn side doesn't appear as leads in creatio.

Is there some way of logging or any other method to check where the actual problem is?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Christian, 

Please write to support@creatio.com with clarifying your website and providing external access with data and configuration, as this issue needs more details to check. 

Show all comments

Hi Community, 

How can I change the LinkedIn field into Hyper instead of plain text? The web link changed to hyperlink but not social media links as they remain plain text.

As admin I can see any Linkedin link as hyperlink but for others its plain text. I am hopping its a quick fix just adding All-Employee Role to specific object level permission or something similar.

Any help is appreciated!

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for your question!

Here are the steps you have to perform to switch on clickability of the LinkedIn URL:

1. Go to Lookups

Image.png

2. Search for Communication option types

Image.png

3. Look here for the LinkedIn item and open it

Image.png

4. Click on + and chose Web type from the list.

Image.png

Also, we recommend you delete the type Social network from here because for now LinkedIn can only be recognized as a web link.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Show all comments

Dear colleagues,

Somebody knows or have experience integrating Creatio with "LinkedIn Sales Navigator"?

I saw in LinkedIn pages they have integrations wioth Dynamics and SalesForce, and can integrate anothers CRM with the API, somebody with experince on it?

Please your help

Thanks in advance

Like 1

7 comments

Dear Julio, 

Thank you for your question. 

As for now, there is no such functionality available in Creatio.

However, we have the problem registered for the responsible R&D team to implement it in future releases. 

Your request will be added to it so to increase the priority of this implementation. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Is there 'any' integration with LinkedIn?  I have 7,000 LinkedIn contacts and would like to sync them with Creatio CRM.  Thanks!!!

Hello Paul,

Unfortunately, we are still working on its implementation. 

I will assign your question to this project in order to increase its priority.  

Best regards,

Bogdan

Hello, is there any update on this issue? Can LinkedIn Sales Navigator be integrated with Creato at the moment? Thank you in advance. 

Ismet Sinan Ekici,

Hello, 

As of now there is no such integration. As mentioned, we already have a query registered for our responsible team to consider implementing such integration in the upcoming releases,  but there is no ETA for it right now. 

I will assign your request to this project to increase it's priority.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Dear Rupert,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have registered your request for this project in order to increase its priority.  

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Hy do we have any update on this request. 

Show all comments
Idea
Discussion

Hi,

Do you have any plans to push the integration with LinkedIn a bit further ? Our main competitors are quite well integrated, and with the accelaration of sales digitalisation, its often asked by our clients.

https://www.linkedin.com/help/sales-navigator/answer/a106005/integratio…

Thanks,

D.

1 comments

Hello, 

Thank you for sharing your request with us. 

We have such idea already registered for the responsible R&D team and your request has been added to idea's backlog so to increase it's priority. 

As for now this functionality is not planned to be implemented in the upcoming Creatio versions so there are no exact terms on when this integration will be available. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Show all comments

Hi All,

Is there any kind of integration to control/measure the efectiveness of Linkedin campaigns or the ability to publish directly from bpm'onlin on Linkedin or other and have metrics about the results?

Thanks

Julio Falcon

Like 0

3 comments

Dear Julio,

LinkedIn API is closed for the external resources. 

Warm regards,

Matt

Hi Matt, 

Any Update on linked in campaign or still the status is same?

What about Google Add Campaign?

Ankit,

You may contact Linkedin directly to check if they are planning to open their API. As for Google Add Campaigns - Google Ads API can be used only for Google Ads campaigns so most likely it cannot be implemented. 

Best regards,

Angela

Show all comments
Question

Hello team!

I registered the application for LinkedIn synchronization but I'm still unable to search for contacts using LinkedIn.

File attachments

1 comments

Hello Kevin!

Please make sure you set up your account in external resources. For that click on "Profile" in the main menu and

select "Accounts in external resources".

Show all comments