Dear mates,

On the opportunities product page, when I select a product, the price is filled in automatically. However, I've deleted the business rules and scripts on the opportunity product page.

My problem is that this price includes tax, even though the PriceWithTaxes parameter is unchecked in the system settings.

I've set up a script to enter the price excluding tax but from time to time it's the price including tax that appears (probably an asynchronism problem).

I'd like to know where the script that enters the price of the opportunity products on the page is and how I can change the behaviour.

Thank you !

Nicolas

Like 0

1 comments
Best reply

Finally we found the problem: the OpportunityProductPageV2 source page in the Opportunity package contains a method that calculates the price of the product including VAT: calculatePrice.

I've overridden the method and the problem is solved.

I thought that creating the OpportunityProductPageV2 page in the Custom package replaced the view model, but in fact it's an extension.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Finally we found the problem: the OpportunityProductPageV2 source page in the Opportunity package contains a method that calculates the price of the product including VAT: calculatePrice.

I've overridden the method and the problem is solved.

I thought that creating the OpportunityProductPageV2 page in the Custom package replaced the view model, but in fact it's an extension.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Show all comments

Hey,

I'm having an issue with the partner lookup in opportunities.

When we try to select a partner against an opportunity it seems to delete the owner from the field. And when I try to re-add the owner it removes the selected partner.

Does anyone know how you fix this?

Thanks

Like 0

2 comments

If you want to remove this functionality, I believe you can add the following to the methods of the OpportunityPageV2:

autoCompleteOwner: Terrasoft.emptyFn,
fillPartnerByOwner: Terrasoft.emptyFn

Ryan

Hello, Mark!

This is the basic logic of the system. 

The owner of the Opportunity with "Partner sale" business type and chosen partner can be:

1. the user/contact related to the account with "Our company" account type;

2. the user/contact connected to account with chosen partner company.

According to the basic logic, the "Partner" field should be available only for the "Partner sale" type. You have removed the business rule that hides the "Partner" field for other opportunity types. 

Therefore, it turns out that now the "Partner" field is available for all types of opportunities, but according to the box logic, this field should be empty for other types, so it is cleared when you select the owner. 

If you select the "Partner sale" opportunity type, then the "Partner" field will not be cleared when you select the "Owner" field. 

Best regards,

Anton

Show all comments

Hello!

I want to include contacts from my opportunity in the opportunity list view. As i can add multiple contacts into an opportunity team, I checked for the right detail and found the object "Contact in opportunity" which has a contact column/field.

When trying to add this into my opportunity view, I'm only presented with a few fields (see screenshot). How to add all the opportunity team into my opportunity view (or at least the main contact)?

Thanks for your help

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to display such a column on the page. Because you are trying to display a one-to-many relationship, which is not currently supported in the list.

Since you want to display a value from a detail, and there may be many records stored on the detail, the system will not be able to display the names of all records from the "Contact in opportunity" field in the list.

However, a task has already been registered in our R&D team to consider and implement such a feature in future releases. In case you would like to check  what stage this task is at, I am sending you the task number: PR-882. Feel free to share this number with us at any time and ask your questions.

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to display such a column on the page. Because you are trying to display a one-to-many relationship, which is not currently supported in the list.

Since you want to display a value from a detail, and there may be many records stored on the detail, the system will not be able to display the names of all records from the "Contact in opportunity" field in the list.

However, a task has already been registered in our R&D team to consider and implement such a feature in future releases. In case you would like to check  what stage this task is at, I am sending you the task number: PR-882. Feel free to share this number with us at any time and ask your questions.

Show all comments

Dear, 

Is it possible to add a field to the opportunity clientprofile ?

what objet should i edit ?

Thank you,

Nicolas

Like 0

1 comments

Hi all,

Where can we change signature date alignining automatically on closed won status change date in opportunities ? We deactivate OOTB opportunity process, and it's still changing when choosing ootb closed won step in DCM.

Cheers,

Damien

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Damien,

you can find this logic in 'Opportunity' object processes

But I am afraid, you will have to override all this logics in the script to avoid setting closed on date

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Show all comments

In Lead and Opportunity is a list names "Reason for closing" which is populated by some lookup (OpportunitycloseReason it seems).

I find no matching lookup with that name but a configuration object where the values are listed but not editable. How do I edit those values?

Thanks for your help

Like 0

3 comments

I think it is these. 

Hello Christian, Keith, 

The needed lookup is called "Opportunity results". If for some reason it's not available in your system, you can create it manually based on "Reason won/lost" object.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Anastasiia Zhuravel,

Thank you - I was not aware that the System uses data without an existing lookup and that I have to create those manually to edit the data.

Show all comments

Hello community,

I have noticed that when the opportunity is passing through the stages set on the DCM bar, these do not appear (some do not appear at all, some appear, but never the full flow from start to finish; New -> ... -> Satisfied)

Do you know how can I solve this? Or at least, where and how data is added in the Stages detail?

Thank you.

Here are missing stages.

Here there is no stage at all.

Like 0

1 comments

Please contact our support team in order to resolve this issue.

Show all comments

Hello all! Which part of the code do I have to edit to show the contact phone number in the contact card visible in leads / opportunities? Thanks for your help.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Christian,

Here is the academy page that will help you to set up such a field:

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/interface_elements/record_pa…

Show all comments

I have three edit pages for Opportunity section, and I would like to replicate the Confidence Level block from the out-of-the-box edit page to the other two pages I created. I have attempted to copy and paste the block, but I am encountering some issues. Could you please advise me on how to proceed or provide me with any necessary instructions?. 

TIA

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

It could be achieved only by development. 

This post could be helpful for you.

Show all comments

Dear,

I want to set to null a date field in the opportunities by performing a file import.

In Creatio, the date field is filled in, i want to set it to null.

I can not find the syntax to do this...

So what must i write in the excel date field if it is possible to to this...

Thank you !

Nicolas

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Hello Nicolas,

The logic of making the field empty using data import is not developed yes and as a result, there is no way to make the field empty using the import tool. 

We've registered it in our R&D team backlog for consideration and implementation in future application releases.

Thank you for helping us to improve our product. 

Hello Nicolas,

The logic of making the field empty using data import is not developed yes and as a result, there is no way to make the field empty using the import tool. 

We've registered it in our R&D team backlog for consideration and implementation in future application releases.

Thank you for helping us to improve our product. 

Hi Nicolas, 

It's possible to do using the free add-on available on Marketplace. 

https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/mass-updating-creatio

Have a great day! 

BR,

Jacek

Show all comments