It would be great to be informed when new releases are actually/ or not pushed into production instances (8.0.5 and 8.0.7 were not for example...)

4 comments

Hello Damien,

If we are talking about the cloud instances and scheduled updates of the sites then we already have the notification procedure for this. The clients are being notified by email about the upcoming update of the site a few days before the update. 

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Hi Anastasiia,

1) We must have missed something, because we never received these email notification (we're two admins on our system since september 2021)

2) How about being notified that our system will not receive a specific update (for example 8.0.0, 8.0.5 & 8.0.7) unless proactively asking ?

3) How about notifying about update delays - vs the 4 weeks regular update promise: https://www.creatio.com/our-technologies/regular-updates ?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Damien

Hi Damien, 

1. If you are not receiving notifications about the upcoming updates for a specific site, please contact support team via support@creatio.com as such situation should be checked individually. Such situation may occur if your contact is not added to the list of recipients of such emails for a specific site. 

As for the 2nd and 3rd points we'd like to ask you to contact your responsible manager for further assistance, as they could provide you with more detailed information. 

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Anastasiia Zhuravel,

Will do for point 1 ?

Point 2 and 3 are not specific to an instance but more general for everyone no ??

Show all comments

Hi,

Similarly to the Knowledge Hub, it would be great to subscribe to the release notes so to be informed/notified when new release notes are published on the page: https://academy.creatio.com/docs/release/release-notes .

Cheers,

Damien

3 comments

Hi Damien, 

Thank you for sharing your idea with us! We've created a query for a responsible R&D team to consider implementing this functionality in the nearest future. 

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Awesome :)

Hi Anastasiia,

Any news here ? 🙂

Cheers,

Damien

Show all comments

Hi Team,

We want to show the owner of the record along with an additional field in the approval notification in the CTI panel

Question :How to add additional field in the approval notification panel other than the name of the record

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mayan

Like 0

3 comments

Hello Amritha,

There are no basic tools to achieve your business task. It could be achieved only by development.

We've registered it in our R&D team backlog for consideration and implementation in future application releases.

Thank you for helping us to improve our product. 

Bogdan,

If it can be achieved by development then can you please share the snippet which can be used to achieve it

Hello Amritha,

Unfortunately we don't have a ready to use code for this task. The logic of the notification in the CTI panel is stored in the VisaNotificationsSchema module. If you need to add additional columns in this notification schema you need to insert them into the diff array of the schema. You can also study how data is received to fields like NotificationSubjectCaption or NotificationDate columns.

Show all comments

Hi,

Is there a way to add a notification in Communication panel to notify user when an initiated business process fails, indicating them to re-run the process or contact Sys admin?

Like 1

2 comments
Best reply

Hello,

According to OOB logic, you cannot start a business process based on the SysProcessLog table. But there is a very simple workaround. You can create a view based on the SysProcessLog table and add this newly created object into your business process as a starting signal. Also, you can add different conditions for the records that can be added to your view so having it done you can manage the list of processes that will be added into your view.

You can find a way how to add a view on our Community.

Best regards,

Bogdan

Hello,

According to OOB logic, you cannot start a business process based on the SysProcessLog table. But there is a very simple workaround. You can create a view based on the SysProcessLog table and add this newly created object into your business process as a starting signal. Also, you can add different conditions for the records that can be added to your view so having it done you can manage the list of processes that will be added into your view.

You can find a way how to add a view on our Community.

Best regards,

Bogdan

Thanks, Bogdan! 

Show all comments

In the screenshot I can not see the notification panel on Portal Workspace when portal user logs in. I want it to be visible to portal user in case of notification comes. Or else if there is another approach to notify portal user then please suggest.

Thanks

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Ramnath, 

Unfortunately, there is no OOB tools or information about partner customizations available which would add the notification panel for the portal user.

We will pass this request as an idea to the responsible R&D team so they will consider the possibility of adding the requested functionality in future Creatio releases. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Roman Brown,

I wanted the notification panel on Portal Workspace for process/requests he need to complete. The process has a pre-configured page. Which needs to be filled by Portal user. But process will only show in notification. Not in the Case I build on the section page. 

Is there any other way to notify user to access and complete the process.

Thanks

Ramnath

Show all comments

Is it possible to send notification messages from a process to a user`s notification center ?

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Ricardo,

It may be done with the help of Add Data element. You would need to add the new record to the Notification object with the required parameters what to display.

Apart from that, I suggest you to take a look a this marketplace template. It may be also helpful:

https://marketplace.creatio.com/template/feed-notifications-account-rel…

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I am able to to set up push notifications for mobile application users using the link below

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-bpms/7-11/how-set-push-notifications-mobile-application-users

But aside from push notification, our client also wants to show notification count on mobile app icon (like the image below). Any idea how we can achieve this?

Like 0

3 comments

Dear Fulgen,

Unfortunately, this functionality can only be implemented with the help of additional development process. As for now we do not have any examples of such implementation. We will register this idea for R&D team to develop it in the future application releases.

Best regards,

Dean

Is there any ETA from R&D regarding this feature?

Hello Alex, 

The responsible R&D team has reviewed the idea registered previously by Dean.  

Unfortunately, this request is not added to their next few sprints so there is no ETA on when it will be implemented in Creatio. 

Kind regards,

Roman 

Show all comments

If I create a case to an specific contact, and later I change it to another one, because this last one is the guy we need to contact to case issues, bpm'online continues notifying the first one no to the new one.

How can I change this logic?

Like 0

7 comments

Julio,

This is out-of-the-box logic of the application, so that notifications on incidents go to contacts that were firstly used in this incident and we do also have a problem registered on our side regarding changing of this logic. Our R&D team is currently looking at this problem and I guess there will be new logic implemented in one of future releases.

Therefore unfortunately there were no practical examples of this logic change and you need to change the email account in the email sent to case contact manually.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Thanks Oscar,

When you say "...and you need to change the email account in the email sent to case contact manually" I understand each time I send an email I must to change the email manually?, if not where must I change the email account?

Thanks again

Julio Falcon at...,

You need to change email address in the "To" field of the email. When you click on the "letter" button in actions dashboard you create new email and in case section this "To" field is filled with the email of the first contact of the incident. That's why you need to change "To" field value manually.

Hi Oscar, we have customer with same problem to be resolved, exist some news about some R&D resolution offered in last version released. If not, despite manually change "To" field when we use dashboard buttons, exist some workaround (maybe using some business process or similar) to resolve that need, mostly when notification to be send was automatically?, Thanks

Ernesto Bianchi,

Hello! Unfortunately there are no news about this functionality to be implemented. And I am not sure if the it can be implemented with the help of the business process since this logic of editing "To" field in cases activity dashboard is a core logic. But I will inform our R&D team about your question so to raise the priority of this problem!

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Ok, thanks!, In understand that not possible to made automatically using active dashboard button, but if we associate some process to notify actual customer case by mail (ie.: when case status change), instead of use active button, is possible to use in process email object customer actual email and not original mail asociated?

Best, Ernesto

Ernesto Bianchi,

In order to achieve your business task, you will need to add customization to the out-of-box functionality. This requires developing skills.

The functionality responsible for the Recipient field value is spread through several schemas, being configured in the EmailsSearchMixin schema.

Therefore, if you want to override the basic logic, please consider adding a modified basic functionality to the replacing CasePage schema. Particularly, the publishListenerEmailData method. There you need to modify the "EmailData", which is received so to set needed email.

Regards,

Anastasia

Show all comments

Hi community!

How are you?

I entered the application with "ipedraza" user, I created a case and then I published a news item in it as the image shows

Then,I enter with the user "pjarab", who has access to the case and who follows the news of the case. If I click on the News button in the communication panel, I see what was published in the case,

but I would like an alert or notification to be sent to me to notify me beforehand, only the news but no notification appears. How could I do it?

King Regards,

Ezequiel

Like 0

3 comments

Dear Ezequiel,

There are two separate buttons connected to the feed in the communication panel - the upper one is for the Feed and the lower one is for the Feed notifications. The user can see the posts made in the record he subscribed to when he clicks on the upper ('Feed') button. This one doesn't support the indicators at all, meaning there is no option for the number in a circle to appear near it.

There is a workaround you can use to receive a notification in described scenario, though. The messages themselves are stored in 'Message/Comment' object, the notifications in 'Reminding', the information about the subscriptions in 'SocialSubscription'. You need to make sure that every time the new record is added to 'Message/Comment', the data is added to 'Reminding' using the selection by 'SocialSubscription'.

Lisa

Dear Lisa!

Thanks for your response.

I made a business process to resolve what you told me. At this moment I am trying to notify a particular user about the publication in a case. But i can not put a link to the case in the notification. The link appears in the description but does not go anywhere. How could i do this?

I show below the configuration of the notification

I hope you can help me!

Regards,

Ezequiel

Dear Ezequiel,

You can use the functionality of out-of-the-box notifications (like the one when the user was assigned to the case or tagged in the feed) as an example for your development as the desired logic is already implemented there.

Lisa

Show all comments

Hello Community!

Any have a example to send a notification menssage from script task c#?

The idea is make a foreach and for each value send a notification to the user.

Regrads, 

Like 1

2 comments

Dear Federico,

Here's the example for you:

//create reminding
/**
                 * @param addresserContactId // select Id from Contact
                 * @param addresseeContactId //select Id from Contact
                 * @ RemindTime {DateTime}
                 * @param description {String}
                 * @param subjectRecordId //select Id from [your schema]
                 * @param sourceId // select Id from RemindingSource --where Name = 'Owner' or Name = 'Author'
                 * @param sysSchemaUid //select Uid from SysSchema where Name = [your schema]
                 * @param subjectCaption {String}
                 * @param typeCaption {String}
                 * return {Terrasoft.Collection of InsertQuery}
                 */
                createRemindingInsert: function (addresserContactId, addresseeContactId, remindTime, description,
                                                 subjectRecordId, sourceId, sysSchemaUid, subjectCaption, typeCaption) {
                    var insert = Ext.create('Terrasoft.InsertQuery', {
                        rootSchemaName: "Reminding"
                    });
                    insert.setParameterValue('Id', Terrasoft.generateGUID(), Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('CreatedOn', new Date(), Terrasoft.DataValueType.DATE_TIME);
                    insert.setParameterValue('CreatedBy', Terrasoft.SysValue.CURRENT_USER_CONTACT.value, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('ModifiedOn', new Date(), Terrasoft.DataValueType.DATE_TIME);
                    insert.setParameterValue('ModifiedBy', Terrasoft.SysValue.CURRENT_USER_CONTACT.value, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('Author', addresserContactId, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('Contact', addresseeContactId, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('RemindTime', remindTime, Terrasoft.DataValueType.DATE_TIME);
                    insert.setParameterValue('Description', description, Terrasoft.DataValueType.TEXT);
                    insert.setParameterValue('SubjectId', subjectRecordId, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('Source', sourceId, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('SysEntitySchema', sysSchemaUid, Terrasoft.DataValueType.GUID);
                    insert.setParameterValue('SubjectCaption', subjectCaption, Terrasoft.DataValueType.TEXT);
                    insert.setParameterValue('TypeCaption', typeCaption, Terrasoft.DataValueType.TEXT);

return insert;
                },
                /**
                 * @param remindingInsertCollection {Terrasoft.Collection of InsertQuery}
                 * @param callback
                 */
                executeReminding: function (remindingInsertCollection, callback, scope) {
                    var batchQuery = Ext.create("Terrasoft.BatchQuery");
                    Terrasoft.each(remindingInsertCollection.getItems(), function (insertQuery) {
                        batchQuery.add(insertQuery);
                    });
                    batchQuery.execute(callback, scope);
                }

Lisa

Lisa Brown,

Hi Lisa. Its been a few yrs since your reply. Is there a better way to do this in the product now? The code you have mentioned writes to the DB and triggers an execute. 

Show all comments