Hi 

When I log in as sales manager I can't see my accounts. But when I enter as a supervisor, I see that the owner of this account is exactly this owner

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Please check the permission settings in the Object Permissions section.

Perhaps the manager role does not have permission to view records in the Accounts section

Show all comments

Hello community,

I am trying to understand the logic of why we can not add an organization (Account) to an organizational structure of the system. I have seen some of the documentation and tables that link to VwSysAdminUnit and VwSspAdminUnit but I can not find out why they are not displayed in the user interface the same as in the portal organizational structure.

Portal

System

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Such logic was implemented only for portal users since the Self-service Portal was designed only for them and they could be from different companies (accounts).

Best regards,

Bogdan

Show all comments

Hello community,

I am trying to get the organizational roles for a specific user. How to check if the role specified for that user is organizational? 

Like 0

1 comments

You can check the SysAdminUnitTypeValue. 

• Functional roles have a value of 6
  • Organizational units can have 0 (an organization) or 1 (a department/division in the organization)

If you need code to retrieve a user's roles they belong to, I have an article here with some code you can use https://customerfx.com/article/determining-if-a-user-has-a-specific-rol…

Ryan

Show all comments

Hi Team,

We are trying to configure the organisational structure and need to understand how the hierarchy [access] will be passed on in the structure, whether the access/configured from higher level to lower level in the organisational structure or the opposite needs to be set up.

For example, consider the below structure for a bank from higher level to lower level.

GM’s

BM’s

HOPO’s

HOCO’s

RM’s

RO’s

We would like to understand on how the structure needs to be designed in the Organisation role page, so that the GM’s can view all the activity performed below his role and similarly the role below the GM’s can only get access to the role below them.

GM’s

BM’s

HOPO’s

HOCO’s

RM’s

RO’s

Do we design it in the above way, were GM division/organisation is created followed by the other division within the others.

For example,  we assigned one workspace to RO role and another workplace to RM. Ideally, the workplace associated to RO should be accessible to RM as they’re higher in level to RO’s but the opposite happens. The RO is able to view his/her workplace associated and also the work place associated to RM’s. Whereas the RM’s are able to view only their workplace but not the work place associated to the RO’s who are below in the organisational structure.

Or for example, say Ro’s have access to 10 contacts and RM’s have access to 10 different contacts but based on the above structure, RM’s should be able to see the 10 contacts associated to RO’s but it is not viewable but instead the RO’s are able to view the 10 contact associated to RM’s.

So, our confusion here is then the organisation structure design needs to be from lower level to higher level as 

RO’s

RM’s

HOCO’s

HOPO’s

BM’s

GM’s

By the above design, the GM’s will be ale to view all the values/access provided to the other roles and accordingly the other roles are able to view the respective roles above them.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Set up permissions:

a. Create 3 new roles: “Department employee”, “Financial controller”, “Department manager”.

b. Set up operation permissions in the object of the “Returns” section:

 Users with the “Department employee” role must have all permissions in the section, except for permission to delete records.

 Users of the “Financial controller” role have full access.

 The rest of the users only have permission to view data in the section

in this case i need to know the 3 roles that are need to be created are organizational roles or functional roles .

thanks

Like 0

3 comments

Dear Ibrahim, 

Could you please provide us with detailed information on your task?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Bogdan.

Bogdan,

it's a task in while I'm practicing and this is all info about the roles 

how could i know if these are organizational role or functional role

thanks

Dear Ibrahim Nour Eldin,

Please find the information about Functional roles and Organizational roles in our Creatio Academy.

Thank you for your post.

Best regards,

Bogdan.

Show all comments

Hi All,

I need to get the contact organizational role hierarchy, i.e., Parent roles of a Contact.

Like 0

3 comments

Hello!

The hierarchy can be set up in the Organizational roles section. Organizational roles are user groups that represent company units, departments, or subdivisions in the organizational structure. More detailed information can be found in the User management - Organizational roles Academy article. 

Otherwise, you can create a relationship diagram directly on the Contact page that will show all internal and external contact and account relationships as a chart. The relationships can be depicted with either a vertical hierarchy or a horizontal connection. Please take a look at the Relationships between accounts and contacts Academy article. 

Best regards, 

Olga.

Can we get this on server side using c#?

I Set up the organizational role hierarchy.

for example we have a field like RM on Lead page which is contact lookup and we need to get the organizational role hierarchy, i.e., Parent roles of a selected RM(contact lookup).

i.e., RM >> Branch Manager >> Cluster Head >> IBU Head.

Hi Yelda, 

In the SelectType parameters, indicate you choose parents or children.

This is enum : 

public enum HierarchicalSelectType

{

Children,

Parents

}

Best Regards, 

Bogdan L.

Show all comments

Hi Community,

How can I move the existing functional role under another existing functional role.

Based on the below, currently CC agent and CC Base are on the same level, now I wanted to put CC agent under CC Base. It is possible to that if we are adding a new role, but for existing one how can I do that? I do not want to delete a Role and re-create it since there are already lots of users configured under that role.

Like 1

1 comments

Hello Fulgen,

Hope you're doing well.

At the moment, there is no such functionality due to the out-of-the-box logic, as far as changes of the parent role in this way can cause various errors during actualization of roles. So as for now changing of roles on the code level is too risky and demands changes in core.

We have informed our R&D department about this case so they could consider enhancing the following functionality in the upcoming releases.

Best regards,

Roman

Show all comments

Hi Community,

How I can convert existing functional role as Portal Functional Role?

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

I would like to know how I can export and import the data I created in the Organization roles and fuctional roles. Thanks!

File attachments
Like 0

4 comments

Dear Marcelo, 

Unfortunately, there is no possibility to export or import data created in the Organization and Functional roles. We recommend setting the roles manually. 

Best regards, 

Olga. 

Thanks for the feedback. To migrate from one environment to another (Example DEV to PROD), has to be done manually? Thanks

Dear Marcelo, 

Yes, the best practice is to do it manually. 

Kind regards, 

Olga. 

Thanks Olga!

Show all comments

Hi Community,

How we can add functional roles to Portal Users?

Thanks

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Fulgen,

You can fallow the below link for creating the portal users 

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/portal/7-14/add-portal-users#XREF_48563

If you observed in below screenshot there is an option called function roles you can add there.

Regards,

praveen

Show all comments