Hello,

Somebody knows how can I add data from a detail connected to the contact who belongs an email?

I'm trying to compose a bulk/trigger email including some data on contact details, but no one detail is available from the template editor

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Like 0

6 comments
Best reply

Hello Julio,

SalesUp has a marketplace add-on that might work for your needs. See https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/salesup-enhanced-template-macros-cr…

Ryan

Dear Julio,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to insert information from details into macros. One account can have many records in the detail and the macro can only use one record. 

The "Connected objects" list displays only the objects that are present as columns in Contacts\Account.

We already have a task registered for our R&D to implement such functionality in future updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Pavlo, would be great to have the possibility to add a detail of Recommended Products, to contact, in the email, for example.

Hello Julio,

SalesUp has a marketplace add-on that might work for your needs. See https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/salesup-enhanced-template-macros-cr…

Ryan

Ryan Farley,

Thanks Ryan, I'll try it!

Regards

Julio

Ryan Farley,

Sorry, I didn't see your previous reply :-(

Thanks Ryan, I told with SalesUp guys, and they confirm me, specifically what we need is not possible with the app, as they answers me: " The main function of our solution is to use data, taken from details (tables, lists...) to create templates with the help of macros. "

Show all comments

Is it possible to personalize emails sent to contacts based on their website visits and website behavior (such as product or email background that can switch from one contact to another based on the product pages visited) ?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Please refer to this Academy article to discover more about configuring dynamic content for emails in Creatio.

Show all comments

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can edit the text from the Creatio pre-configured unsubscribed page? I'm not looking at building my own page, just want to edit it. 

Like 1

2 comments

Hi David,

Thank you for your question!

The unsubscribe page is pulled from our services and has a general view. Unfortunately, this page is not customizable. You can set up your own unsubscribe page and redirect unsubscribed users to it, there is no need to change the basic unsubscribe mechanism itself. More information on this can be found here:

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/user/marketing_tools/email_marketing/a…

We have already registered the idea for our R&D team to implement the functionality of editing the unsubscribe page in further releases. I will assign your post to this project in order to increase its priority.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Ok, thank you. Yes, it would be an important feature, as some customers work in multi-language regions, so the ability to at least have one multi-lingua message is important.

Show all comments

It would be a great enhancement to the email marketing functionality of Creatio to allow the ability to suppress contacts from mailing lists.  

Right now, a user has to create multiple lists which can be inconvenient.  Many marketing platforms offer this functionality and it would be a great benefit for Creatio users!

3 comments

Yes, we need this!

+1

Hello Anjum,

We have already registered the idea for our R&D team to implement this functionality in further releases. I will assign your case to this project in order to increase its priority

Best regards,

Bogdan

Show all comments

Other CRM's I've used have a bcc system email address that can be included in marketing emails sent from outside the CRM such that when those emails are sync'd to the CRM, the emails get connected to the right contact.

Does Creatio have a system email that can be included in these marketing emails so that they can be sync'd to contacts in the Creatio database? If so, where do I find that?

If not, does anyone have another suggestion? 

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Mary, 

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in our system due to the basic logic of the marketing emails. Please find more information here

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bogdan

OK, then is there a white paper or something that recommends how to attach emails sent from a 3rd party marketing mail platform to my creatio contacts?

Show all comments

Is it possible to implement logic in Marketing Campaign flows similar to an If/Else If/Else block in programming? For example, I would like to send a trigger email to participants in a marketing campaign, and then after 7 days I would like to send participants down one path if they have opened the email and have a certain score; down another if they have opened the email but don't have a high enough score; and down a third path otherwise (i.e. if they haven't opened the email). Another circumstance is they should be sent down one path if they have opened the email and have above a given score, but down another path otherwise (i.e. if they have not opened the email and/or they do not have a high enough score).

These would all be easy programmatically using if, else if and else blocks, but seem very cumbersome and counterintuitive for users having to specify all the conditions for every branch in the campaign designer. For example, in that second example, despite there only being 2 paths wanted, I believe it's necessary for users to create 3 - 1 for the first path mentioned, and then 2 for the second (one for the event that the email has not been opened and another for if the score is not high enough).

Is there something I'm missing and it's actually possible to create an 'else' style transition? Thanks in advance.

Like 0

5 comments

Dear Harvey,

Thank you for your question!

Please be advised that the only way to implement a similar logic to the one you are mentioning would be using the additions Arrow`s functionality.

When you click on a Conditional Flow Arrow you may choose the "Set up responses for transferring participants" as in the screenshot below:

You may use the "Filter conditions" and the "Email delivered" options to set up the logic you require.

In addition, you may follow these links below to read more about Marketing Campaigns:

1. https://academy.creatio.com/docs/user/marketing_tools/marketing_campain…

2. https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/elements_and_components/mark…

Hope this would be useful!

Please do not hesitate to contact the Support team in case you have any additional questions!

Regards,

Danyil

Yeah, so this is the fairly unintuitive and cumbersome implementation I was referring to - for one, each path has to be set up to have the same delay and then each of the conditions has to be entirely complete and mutually exclusive, otherwise I assume the behaviour between overlapping conditions would just end up being one of them gets picked randomly (as far as the user is concerned). A minor change which would improve this would be to add some kind of priority to the options, so path A's conditions are checked first, B's second etc, but that would still require setting each delay to the same value manually which is a pain.

As mentioned in my post, these conditions on the transitions as they currently stand with email action conditions separate from other filter conditions also leads to needing 2 transition paths between the same 2 campaign elements in certain circumstances to represent OR groups, such as the one I laid out in my initial post - this is incredibly unintuitive for developers, let alone end users, I would argue.

I would be very interested to know how Creatio teaches marketing end users to use the marketing campaign flow designer, as beyond very basic flows it feels like things get unintuitive quite fast.

In fact, I've just noticed it is not possible to set up 2 transitions from one element to another, so some transitions conditions are actually impossible to implement in the Campaign Flow! My example is that you have an email sent out, and the following transition logic from that email step:

1. Transition to element X if the email was opened and the Lead's score is greater than 3

2. Transition to element Y otherwise (i.e. the email was just delivered OR the lead score <= 3)

As far as I can tell, this is actually impossible to implement in Creatio because the email result conditions cannot be OR'd with the data conditions, and you cannot set up 2 flows out of the email element into the same step (step Y in this example) as a workaround.

Dear Harvey,

Thank you for your patience and dedication to this question!

Please be advised that we would recommend contacting your PSM or CSM manager directly in regards to the Creatio Platform training.

In addition, I have double-checked the initial question about IF\ELSE logic and I can confirm that the "Conditional Flow" arrow is the only option to perform the desired logic.

Please be advised that we have made an Idea-request for our developers to review about this question.

We appreciate your cooperation!

Regards,

Danyil

Thanks Danyil, I did find a workaround for adding the conditions I mentioned, which is to have conditional flows out of the Email step *only* based on email response (opened, delivered etc.) then have any additional data conditions on flows leading out of a dummy step afterwards (I used a timer set to "Every day" and the time period to cover all times). Obviously this isn't the most intuitive solution for marketing end users, especially given the use of a timer step as a dummy/decision step - it would be useful to have a decision step similar to how the XOR element is used in Business Processes at least.

Show all comments

I thought we were told you could store a library of your emails in creatio for marketing. But I can't see where that would be. 

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Heather, 

Hope that I understand your question correctly. 

If you want to save your custom content block you can simply use the save button on the right side of content block created in email designer by clicking on the 3 vertical dots and then on the save icon.

After that, the saved block will be available in the content library and stored in the object called "MJML User Block Library".

In order to simplify interaction with your templates you can create a lookup based upon this object so you could see all the templates of content blocks created. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Show all comments

Hi,

Can you re-use marketing templates so you do not have to redesign one you want to use again? Also why can't you send the same trigger email within a different campaign? Do I have to again re-create the same template as a trigger email?

Thanks,

Brynn

Like 0

1 comments
Best reply

Hey Brynn, Currently  one trigger email can be associated with one campaign , If you wish to use the same email , I recommend , using 'Copy' and name it according to your choice and then you can use it for a new campaign. 

Hey Brynn, Currently  one trigger email can be associated with one campaign , If you wish to use the same email , I recommend , using 'Copy' and name it according to your choice and then you can use it for a new campaign. 

Show all comments

We talk a lot about Sales Creatio, but what can Marketing Creatio do? How can it help teams with lead generation, marketing processes, and behavior tracking? What kinds of tools and features does it offer to empower a marketer? Join us for this online discussion on Marketing Creatio!

REGISTER NOW

Like 2

0 comments
Show all comments

Hi Team , 

We were trying to set up the bulk email option in the marketing . Whenever we were trying to send the mail it was throwing up the error like below. We have tried putting up the domain name too . However it is not capturing the DKIM settings. should we touch base with our domain providers for making it active or is there any other way for it ? Thanks in advance.

Regrads,

Gokul

Like 0

2 comments

Hello,

Domain validation may take up to 48 hours on provider side if everything is fine. Please contact creatio support if you need to confirm it now. 

Thank you 

Show all comments