Hello Community,

I need to know if it is possible (and how to proceed if possible) to upload a file into Creatio (in this specific case an audio file) from an external application using OData connection in version 8.0.10. The file need to be uploaded into the attachments detail of a custom section.

Thank you!

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Javier,

Regarding the general function of OData, you can find detailed information in the following resource:

OData Overview

For more specific examples and methods, you can refer to this documentation:

OData Methods and Examples

API for file management

Show all comments

Hello,

I just upgraded a copy of our development Studio Site from 7.18 to 8.0.4. When I go to the Application Hub the existing applications/packages are not there. What is the process to convert\add those existing apps/packages to the application hub to start using the new 8.0 components on our existing applications?

Thanks,

Jose

Like 0

3 comments
Best reply

Hello Jose, 

There should be all packages that were there in 7.18 UI.

If you want to manually add the existing packages to the application hub - you have to create a record in SysInstalledApp package and SysPackageInInstalledApp.

Hello Jose, 

There should be all packages that were there in 7.18 UI.

If you want to manually add the existing packages to the application hub - you have to create a record in SysInstalledApp package and SysPackageInInstalledApp.

Thanks Aleksei. I was able to add the applications on the app hub following your instructions. Is there any article on Creatio with steps/best practices for converting existing pages/sections from the 7.18 version to the new Freedom pages/sections?

Jose Hernandez,

Actually, it has to be done automatically, old packages should appear in the Application hub.

So, there is no article.

It may be worth investigating why the packages did not appear in the application hub.

You can keep in touch with the support and they will check possible reasons for such behavior.

Show all comments

Hello,

I have a requirement to add Aspose.pdf Connector in Creatio. I have installed it and is visible in Application Hub, can anyone provide a document/ step of how to use the Aspose.pdf Connector in the Creatio for my Custom Package.

I have a requirement to show some fields with data in PDF form using a Preview button.

Like 0

4 comments
Best reply

Hello Smit, 

We would appreciate it if you can provide more details on your business requirements. Your described behavior can also be implemented via the business process, which will be triggered by a button click and will return an autogenerated page with values of the fields that you can forward to your printable

Best Regards, 

Hello Smit, 

We would appreciate it if you can provide more details on your business requirements. Your described behavior can also be implemented via the business process, which will be triggered by a button click and will return an autogenerated page with values of the fields that you can forward to your printable

Best Regards, 

Hello Ihor,

Thanks for the idea of using Printable Report.

After creating printable report, after clicking on print button in the section it displays a Dialog box which is saying "Please fill in the system setting for converting to PDF" can you please help us on which system settings need to be filled?

Regards,

Smit Suthar

Hello Smit, 

Can you please clarify if the settings mentioned in the Installation tab under "Guides and manuals" were filled in? - https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/asposepdf-connector-creatio

Best Regards, 

Ihor

Hey Ihor,

Thanks now everything is working fine. 

Show all comments

Hi community,

I am developing an application only for the "Sales" module which includes the Sales enterprise, the sales team and the sales commerce edition. Actually, I am developing the application in a "Sales Enterprise" environment and I only have the "SalesEntepriseSoftKey_ENU" package.

Which should be the right package to set to work with all the Sales product versions ?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Like 0

3 comments

Hello,

Please refer to this Academy article (+ this) to define the package dependencies.

Best regards,

Mira

hi @Jonathan,

It's recommended to have the package that has access/connected to all the base packages of the Creatio bundle. Also, the package dependency diagram in the configuration section will give insight into the structure of the package of products (Sales, Service, Marketing, Studio).

In your case (i.e., sales bundle), the package SalesEntepriseSoftKey_ENU shall be added in dependency. Please be informed that SalesEntepriseSoftKey_Obselete package shouldn't be added in dependency as this might be removed in the product updates.

BR,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu.

Bhoobalan Palanivelu,

Hi @Bhoobalan,

The problem here is that if I put the dependency on "SalesEnterpriseSoftkey_ENU" package, it will only work with the "SalesEnterprise" products of Creatio, not SalesTeam nor SalesCommerce.

Best regards,

Jonathan

Show all comments

Hello Creatio Community!

When I copy an Application, only the application fields are copied. Its details(like the Application forms related to it) are not copied. 

My functional requirement is to copy the application together with the App Forms. How can these be done in Creatio ? Is there any similar implementation

(back-end development)?

Like 1

0 comments
Show all comments

Hey Community !

I tried to install GDPR on a demo instance of Creatio 7.18 and got this error:

2021-07-01 16:34:19,827 Compiling configuration dll

2021-07-01 16:35:48,843 Errors and (or) warnings occurred while compiling configuration dll

2021-07-01 16:35:48,859 Autogenerated\Src\SysSchema.BackReferences.Base.cs(45,22) error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NavGMarker' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

2021-07-01 16:36:09,187 When application installed, an error(s) occured

I tried to install GDPR on a 7.17 environment and it installed successfully.

Is this because of the demo version or is it just that the namespace has been renamed or removed in Creatio 7.18?

Best regards,

Julien Gunther

Like 0

6 comments
Best reply

Hi Julien Gunther,

There is no need to restart from a fresh installation. Perform a full compilation of your Creatio instance.

Hi Julien,

I had no issues with installing GDPR on a demo instance of Creatio 7.18. Please let us know what other applications you have installed before GDPR.

Ivan Leontiev,

I didn't think about this before, I installed and deleted this application before trying to install GDPR :

https://marketplace.terrasoft.ru/app/google-maps-detail-creatio

this application may have removed NavGMarker...

Ivan Leontiev,

I tried to reinstall google-maps-detail-creatio but the installation failed... Do you think there is any other solution to solve this problem than restarting from a fresh install ?

Hi Julien Gunther,

There is no need to restart from a fresh installation. Perform a full compilation of your Creatio instance.

I'm also cannot install GDPR for Creatio (https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/gdpr-creatio) on a 7.18 instance, getting errors, I attach an extract of the installation log 

2022-02-23 21:31:44,461 Se ha producido un error al realizar la operación en el elemento "BpmGDPR", UId = 58ab9e05-4af8-49c4-bb50-bc6728ae4d74.
2022-02-23 21:31:44,470 System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Exception: Error occured while saving resources for schema 'BpmSchema1Detail' in 'BpmGDPR' package for 'en-US' culture ---> Terrasoft.Common.MismatchItemsCountException: Hay más de un esquema con el nombre 'BpmSchema1Detail' y el nombre del gestor 'ClientUnitSchemaManager'
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.GetSchemaId(String schemaName, String managerName)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.SavePackageSchemaResourceWithChecksum(SchemaResourceDescriptor descriptor)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.SavePackageSchemaResourcesWithChecksum()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.SavePackageSchemaResourcesWithChecksum()
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.Save()
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBStorage.<>c__DisplayClass351_1.<SaveSchemaResources>b__0()
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageStorage.SafeItemOperation(Descriptor descriptor, Action action)
---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Exception: Error occured while saving resources for schema 'BpmSchema1Detail' in 'BpmGDPR' package for 'en-US' culture ---> Terrasoft.Common.MismatchItemsCountException: Hay más de un esquema con el nombre 'BpmSchema1Detail' y el nombre del gestor 'ClientUnitSchemaManager'
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.GetSchemaId(String schemaName, String managerName)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageDBResourcesStorage.SavePackageSchemaResourceWithChecksum(SchemaResourceDescriptor descriptor)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---<---

---> (Inner Exception #1) System.Exception: Error occured while saving resources for schema 'BpmSchema1Detail' in 'BpmGDPR' package for 'ru-RU' culture ---> Terrasoft.Common.MismatchItemsCountException: Hay más de un esquema con el nombre 'BpmSchema1Detail' y el nombre del gestor 'ClientUnitSchemaManager'
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---<---

Julio.Falcon_Nodos,

Hi! We reviewed this add-on. The issue is with the detail name. BpmSchema1Detail is a standard schema name for an earlier Creatio version. If you have the same schema name in your configuration, it conflicts with the add-on. We changed the schema name in the new version of add-on.

Show all comments

Hello,

Tell me, please, is there a template or application with which you can edit files (docx, txt, pdf) inside CRM and after editing use them as an attachment to a letter without saving these files on your computer?

There is a specific example where CRM should act as the main repository of information from which the original version of the file is taken and the edited version is saved here (i.e., FTP or cloud disks cannot be used). Is it possible to implement this?

Like 0

3 comments

Ryan Farley,

Thank you! But maybe somebody else can help.

Hello

The following functionality is best achieved with the application like this:

https://marketplace.bpmonline.com/app/file-x-bpmonline

Since the bpmonline does not allow editing the files online, whereas the application allows it via the integration with GDocs or OneDrive.

Best regards,

Matt

Show all comments

The command of "Aplana. Business solutions" presents a new file manager for bpm'online.

New features of the add-on include:

• add the file manager module to the page of any system partition using the page editor;
  • managing the file directory and setting access rights to it;
  • download, move and delete one file, and collect files in one click;
  • configuring the file store type with the local server or database;
  • storage of multiple versions of files;
  • view image files in the window directly on the page by double-clicking;
  • adding to the archive and unpacking the zip-archive;
  • playback of audio files;
  • playback of video files;
  • control access to file directories.

For more information please visit the bpm'online marketplace: https://marketplace.bpmonline.com/app/file-manager-bpmonline

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

The command of "Aplana. Business solutions" presents a new file manager for bpm'online.

The new features of the add-on includes:

• addition of a file manager module to a page of any system section using the page editor;
  • managing the file directory and set access rights to it;
  • loading, moving and deleting one file as well as a collection of files in one click;
  • setting the type of file storage mentioning the local server or database;
  • storage of multiple versions of files;
  • preview file images in the window straight on the page by double-clicking;
  • addition to the archive and unpack the zip-archive;
  • play audio files;
  • play video files;
  • controlling the access to file directories.

For more information please check the Marketplace: https://marketplace.bpmonline.com/app/file-manager-bpmonline

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Check out 6 new apps that help accelerate productivity by extending bpm’online capabilities:

Survey management for bpm’online

Survey and questionnaire management app facilitates storing and managing information about polls, surveys and questionnaires in bpm’online. Assessing customer satisfaction level, carrying out internal HR surveys or managing a sales survey is now easier than ever with this useful app!

Google Forms connector for bpm’online

Connector to Google Forms, another great tool available on the marketplace for creating different types of surveys, online tests, events registration and other web-forms. Transfer the responses to standard and custom bpm’online system objects. Automatically create leads in bpm’online from the response or track registrations for the event with no effort.

Slack connector for bpm’online

Slack connector is a comprehensive integration of the bpm’online platform with Slack, one of the most popular collaboration tools for internal corporate communications. Plan activities, assign tasks to your team members and work with the bpm’online sections and objects directly from the Slack chat using special commands.

Bpm’online service enterprise ITSM

Bpm’online service enterprise ITSM extends the capabilities of the bpm’online service enterprise in managing incidents, service requests and problems according to ITIL. Bring your customer support to a whole new level and make your customers happy!

Printable email attachments for bpm’online

This add-on allows for sending emails generated from templates and attaching printables in PDF format. Apply it to any recurring email, for example, if you need to send monthly invoices or weekly reports and save time and energy automating the routine.

Records color highlighting for bpm’online

The Records color highlighting for bpm’online facilitates navigation through records in bpm’online sections focusing user’s attention on relevant entries highlighted upon preconfigured rules. The add-on is available for lookups in all bpm’online sections. It allows for configuring highlighting rules using one lookup and wide color palette.

Check the full list of applications on the bpm’online marketplace.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments