Question

Hi guys,

Can you please guide me to how to add images in dashboard sections ?

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Nikhil,

It is possible to add an image to the dashboard section only using custom CSS styles. However, the custom CSS styles can be added only to a custom widget in the dashboard. Therefore, in order to add the image please firstly create the custom widget.

Please find more information in the article from the link below:

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-12/adding-custom-dashboard-widget?document=&_ga=2.252225801.1861100856.1568022560-1432738620.1562155819

Best regards,

Norton

Show all comments

Hi Community,

How we can add functional roles to Portal Users?

Thanks

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Fulgen,

You can fallow the below link for creating the portal users 

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/portal/7-14/add-portal-users#XREF_48563

If you observed in below screenshot there is an option called function roles you can add there.

Regards,

praveen

Show all comments

I am developing a custom search block in 'Contact Section'.  In a Contact section, I have one child entity that contains 2-3 MRN number for one contact. So I want to add a custom search field with MRN number. If I search with any MRN number of contact then it should filter contacts. So, can you please provide me with any article or example so I can proceed.

image.png

image.png

Above is my screenshot for child entity and contact list. I want a filter for contact with above mentioned MRN number.

Please guide.

Like 0

4 comments

Dear Riddhi,

Unfortunately, the screenshots you have attached are not displaying correctly. Though, please take a look at the following article. There is an example of quick filter implementation. As I have understood from your explanation, such filter can cover your business task:

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/adding-quick-filter-block-section

If you will have any question, or this approach does not suit you, please let us know why and we will be happy to advise.

Regards,

Anastasia

Anastasia Botezat,

Hello,

Above article is providing me fixed filter over list section. But I want my custom dropdown with custom values to fill in it. I will bind those values from a dynamic database. I don't want a predefined filter to fix on search section.

I want to add my own filters to FilterContainer.

Riddhi Jadeja,

In this case you need to create a functionality from scratch to proceed the values you receive from third-party. 

Unfortunately, we do not have a ready code snippet, though, the approximate algorithm can be the following:

1. You add a dropdown to the section replacing schema. This can be just regular dropdown created by the means of JavaScript and added to the GripUtilitiesContainer for example. The other option is to take Owner filter from the article and pass values to the filter. In this case inspect the filter realization to create your own.

2. Receive values for the dropdown. This can be done when section initializes, so launch and API call, or web service call ( which one you use for integration) and store values to the virtual column e.g., or in any other comfortable way (new array, object e.t.c.) 

MyField: {
   dataValueType: Terrasoft.DataValueType.COLLECTION,
   type: Terrasoft.ViewModelColumnType.VIRTUAL_COLUMN
},

3. On dropdown value picked pass a filter to the fixedFilterConfig.

Hope you will find it helpful!

Anastasia

Anastasia Botezat,

Thank you.

Show all comments

Hi Community,

Any idea how we can show user profile in mobile just like what you have in web version.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

I have a child section(with two fields) in a Contact Section. In that section,  I want to add customize search filter with a child entity column. So I got help from the support team like below:

• Secondly, into method getFilters() you should write the next script(example for OEMGroup):

var oemGroup = this.get("VistOEMGroup");

if (!oemGroup) {

filters.removeByKey("VistOEMGroupGroupFilter");

} else {

filters.add("VistOEMGroupGroupFilter",Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(

Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL,"VistOEMGroup", oemGroup.value));

}

But I don't know that getFilters() method already exists or do I need to add this to 'methods'.

Please help.

Like 0

2 comments

Please override the getFilters() method in the "methods" property. Please find more information about methods on academy by the link below: https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/methods-methods-property

Alina Kazmirchuk,

Thanks Alina.

Show all comments

Добрый день, коллеги!

На нашем коммерческом проекте сильно увеличился размер БД - разрослись системные таблицы.

Подскажите, можно ли уменьшить размер системных таблиц в БД? 

Предполагаю, что возможно очистить таблицу SysProcessElementLog.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello!

Please refer to this community resource https://community.terrasoft.ru regarding your question. 

Show all comments

In my Account Section, I have one custom field i.e. Dealer Number. Now, in a Case section, I want to add Account as Lookup field but, in this lookup column, I want the display value as Dealer Number, not the Account Name. Can anyone help me with this?

Like 0

3 comments

Hello community!

Is it possible to have 2 display values for the same object. Lets say I have a country lookup with the phone code as another column. 

Can I have this lookup as a 'Phone code' field on the contact record displaying the list of phone codes??

M Shrikanth,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to have two displayed values for one object.

The thing is that the one object can only have one displayed value,  but your idea sounds good so we'll take it into consideration with our R&D Team.

Thank you for choosing Creatio!

Show all comments

Hi, 

I have created a custom section and I want to create a Communication options and Addresses details to that section. In accounts and contacts sections, there is Communication options and Addresses details are there. How to create the same details to the custom sections? I have followed the documents in academy to create a detail. But "Communication options and Addresses details" are different. Please guide me.

Thank you.

File attachments
Like 0

11 comments

Hi likhitha,

Add your custom section object as a lookup in Communication options and Addresses details and add these two details in your custom section

Regards

Akshaya

Hello,

You need to create your custom object, call it "Custom communication options", after that you need to create a detail using this newly created custom object (with edit page academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/adding-edit-page-detail) and after that display this detail in your custom object. Same list of actions should be performed when creating custom "Addresses detail". Please also refer to base details when creating your custom details (look through detail schema and edit page and also how the object is configured).

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

I want the "Custom communication options" looks like "Account communication"

not 

Please give me more details to custom it.

Thanks

Dear Toan Mai,

You can make Base communication option a parent of your custom object (like it is done in AccountCommunication object). After that you can add BaseCommunicationViewModel, BaseCommunicationDetail, and CommunicationUtils to the dependencies of the detail schema and change the methods in the way you need, you can see the example in AccountCommunicationDetail schema. 

Best regards, 

Dennis 

Dennis Hudson,

Thank you for replying,

After added BaseCommunicationDetail to dependencies, I got an error

I had added some communication fields into my object such as: Phone, Email, Fax...When I open an account, the "CommunicationTypes" has value.

Toàn Mai

Dear Toan Mai,

The issue occurs because CommunicationTypes is not set, which happens because of the filter 

esq.filters.addItem(this.Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
						this.Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL,
						"Usefor" + detailColumnName + "s",
						true));

In the method, initCommunicationTypesFilters works incorrectly for your custom detail. It happens because it filters CommunicationType table by the column Usefor<DetailColumn>s. CommunicationType has only columns UseforContacts and UseforAccounts, neither of which is used in your case as your DetailColumn is different. To fix the issue please override initCommunicationTypesFilters method to remove this filter from the esq that sets CommunicationTypes attribute. 

Best regards, 

Dennis 

Dennis Hudson,

Thank you very much. Because the customize schema and fields must have prefix, the param for esq will be wrong.

Toan Mai,

Can you please show the final implementation? Im trying to add the dependecy in the detail but is not working for me. Is going to the default page of the detail.

Soved after compiled. Looks the chages was not applied

Hi 

Federico Buffa ?,

Could you please us an example of the code implementation. We don't understand how you did it 

Thanks,

Markus

Dr. Pasqualina Sorrentino,

Could you please elaborate on your business task?

Show all comments

Hi Community,

In mobile application Conditional columns is not working in rule type requirement. Below is my code.

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.addBusinessRule("Case", {

ruleType: Terrasoft.RuleTypes.Requirement,

requireType : Terrasoft.RequirementTypes.Simple,

events: [Terrasoft.BusinessRuleEvents.Save],

triggeredByColumns: ["UsrIsClosed"],

conditionalColumns: [

{name: "UsrIsClosed", value: true}

],

dependentColumnNames: ["UsrComments"]

});

I want column UsrComments to be required if column UsrIsClosed is true. The code above is not working, please suggest

Like 0

7 comments

Eugene Podkovka,

Hi Eugene, Thanks for your reply

Module appears on the client end, manifest is also correct.

Using below code without conditionalColumns rule is working fine:

triggeredByColumns: ["UsrComments"],

columnNames: ["UsrComments"]

});

But the above code will not serve our purpose, we only require "UsrComments" to be mandatory if "UsrIsClosed" field is true.

That's why I created below code:

triggeredByColumns: ["UsrIsClosed"],

conditionalColumns: [

{name: "UsrIsClosed", value: true}

],

dependentColumnNames: ["UsrComments"]

});

Please suggest, how I can use "conditionalColumns" attribute for rule type requirement.

Fulgen Ninofranco,

The code seems like correct. Try to restart the application pool and synchronize the mobile application again. 

http://prntscr.com/oyo0vz

Eugene Podkovka,

Thanks Eugene.

We already did the restart and synchronize but still not working. I also noticed one thing in the documentation. "conditionalColumns" is not discussed here as part of the attributes of rule type requirements but from other rule type it is included. Please suggest how we can achieve our condition if "conditionalColumns" will not work.  

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdkmob/7-12/business-rules-mobile-application

Eugene Podkovka,

Hi Eugene, any update on this. Thank you

Fulgen Ninofranco,

Try to debug the mobile application, find how business rules work and find how to adjust them according to your needs.

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdkmob/7-12/mobile-application-debugging

Start from the executeApplicableRules method in the BusinessRulesManager module.

Hi, did you find a resolution to your issue? I am facing the same thing.

Show all comments

Hi,

I am using "Sales Enterprise Demo Instance"

For the demo purpose, I am creating new sections, re-naming sections, and adding new details to the sections. But after doing any changes I was unable to save the sections. It is loading and loading as "Updating DB Structure".

Please help me to resolve this issue. 

Thank you.

File attachments
Like 0

2 comments

Dear Likhitha, 

The issue occurs because of errors when updating the db structure on the site. to find the error you can open System designer -> Advanced settings -> configuration. After that you can display column Last error message (http://prntscr.com/oyjkr8 -> http://prntscr.com/oyjl27) and update the db structure (http://prntscr.com/oyjlea). The error message will be shown in that column for the object that causes the issue. 

After the communication in terms of the support case we've found out that in your particular case the error occurred because for the object being set as the parent of itself that created infinite loop when updating db structure. We highly not recommend changing the parent object in configuration after the object is created as it may lead to various errors (like this one). 

Best regards, 

Dennis 

Thank you. This issue is resolved.

Show all comments