Hello,

After successfully login in the system, the system will show following general information of the employee in home screen.

Employee Name.

Designation.

Could you please advise how to proceed.

Thanks.

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Nageswara,

Could you please provide more details on that you want to achieve?

Best regards,

Norton

Show all comments

When I open the page case (it's customized page) to create a new case, I have this tabs:

When I do "Open Case designer", I don't have the tab Processing.

Note: I don't want the tab Processing.

Can you help me?

Thank you

Like 0

3 comments

Hello Carolina,

Seems that you have some package that differs from "Custom" package specified as a value of "Current package" system setting and that's why you don't have Processing tab in section wizard.

Anyway to achieve your task please go to configurations and find CasePage from your custom package and add this part:

{

"operation": "remove",

"name": "ProcessingTab"

},

{

"name": "MessageHistoryGroup"

},

{

"name": "MessageHistoryContainer"

},

{

"name": "MessageHistory"

},

{

"name": "ShowSystemMessagesLabel"

},

{

"name": "HideSystemMessagesLabel"

}

Please also get sure that you don't have ProcessingTab, MessageHistoryGroup, MessageHistoryContainer, MessageHistory, ShowSystemMessagesLabel and HideSystemMessagesLabel specified anywhere on this page. Once done please save the page and this tab will be removed.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Hi Oscar

I've an issue with processing tab in a custom edit page for the section case.

I need to show the "PROCESSING tabs" in the new edit page.

I tried to add in the DIFF section these items, but the tab not appears.

Can you help me ?

{

"operation": "insert",

"name": "MessageHistoryGroup",

"values": {

"itemType": this.Terrasoft.ViewItemType.CONTROL_GROUP,

"caption": {

"bindTo": "Resources.Strings.MessageHistoryGroupCaption"

},

"items": [],

"tools": [],

"isHeaderVisible": {

"bindTo": "getIsMessageHistoryV2FeatureDisabled"

},

"controlConfig": {

"collapsed": false,

"collapsedchanged": {

"bindTo": "onMessageHistoryGroupCollapsedChanged"

}

},

"wrapClass": ["message-history-control-group"]

},

"parentName": "ProcessingTab",

"propertyName": "items",

"index": 0

},

{

"name": "ShowSystemMessagesLabel",

"parentName": "MessageHistoryGroup",

"propertyName": "tools",

"itemType": this.Terrasoft.ViewItemType.LABEL,

"bindTo": "Resources.Strings.ShowSystemMessagesString"

},

"labelClass": ["systemMessageVisibilityLabel"],

"visible": {

"bindTo": "getShowSystemMessagesLabelVisible"

},

"click": {

"bindTo": "showSystemMessages"

}

},

},

{

"name": "HideSystemMessagesLabel",

"propertyName": "tools",

"itemType": this.Terrasoft.ViewItemType.LABEL,

"bindTo": "Resources.Strings.HideSystemMessagesString"

},

"labelClass": ["systemMessageVisibilityLabel"],

"visible": {

"bindTo": "getHideSystemMessagesLabelVisible"

},

"click": {

"bindTo": "hideSystemMessages"

}

},

"index": 1

},

{

"name": "MessageHistoryContainer",

"itemType": this.Terrasoft.ViewItemType.CONTAINER,

"items": []

},

},

{

"parentName": "MessageHistoryContainer",

"name": "MessageHistory",

"itemType": this.Terrasoft.ViewItemType.MODULE,

"moduleName": "MessageHistoryModule",

"afterrender": {"bindTo": "loadMessage"},

"afterrerender": {"bindTo": "loadMessage"}

}

},

{

"name": "ProcessingTab",

"caption": {"bindTo": "Resources.Strings.ProcessingTabCaption"},

"items": []

},

"parentName": "Tabs",

"propertyName": "tabs",

},

Stefano Bassoli,

Hi,

This code is not enough unfortunately since there is no declaration of the getHideSystemMessagesLabelVisible or getShowSystemMessagesLabelVisible methods for example or there is no ShowSystemMessages and HideSystemMessages messages declaration in the module and many more other missing things (like subscribing to sandbox events or adding CSS modules to the Case1Page (custom case edit page module) module or adding needed RelationshipsRecordsUtilities mixin). There is an already working code in the CasePage module, review it and copy all the content related for proper "Processing" tab processing.

Best regards,

Oscar 

Show all comments

Hi,

I am trying to display different intro pages for different role based used. Like sales rep, administrator etc. Could you please advise how to proceed.

Thanks.

Like 0

3 comments

Dear Nageswara Rao, 

Unfortunately, there are no basic functions to realize your business task in bpm'online. It can be done only through development and customization. 

Best regards, 

Olga.

Olga Avis,

Hi Olga,

Could you please guide us how to start development for this, If you can tell some insight how to achieve that will be help us.

Thanks a lot.

Nageswara Rao,

Hello,

In the SysAdminUnit table there is a column 

HomePage. You can set the value for this column for different users. Some scripts can be used to set the value for this field in batch using SQL.

https://prnt.sc/q69k5i

In this field you are selecting values from available sections in the system.

Regards,

Dmytro

Show all comments
Question

I have added new section pages on customized page.

What is the data binding that has to be added for these section pages so that it can be packaged and installed in other environment.

I have added SysModuleEntity, SysModuleEdit and SysDetail.

Thank you :)

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Caroline, 

Overall you are correct. You would need to add SysModuleEntity, SysModuleEdit and SysModule plus other tables that are used in those pages. To find out what exact data bindings need to be added you can create a new package, create a section in it, for this section create several pages and see what bindings got automatically added to the data bindings of the package (All needed ones would be added automatically).

Best regards,

Dennis  

Show all comments

Hi Community,

How we can do Multiple Selection on Mobile Section List?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Fulgen,

In the current out-of-the-box functionality there is no way to select multiple records in the section list using mobile application and problem regarding this topic is already present in a backlog of our R&D team. You can create your own logic of selection of several records in the list via development (try using multiSelect option in Terrasoft.controls.Select class), but we cannot guide you here since there was no practical implementation of this logic. I will also inform our R&D team about your question on the community so to raise the priority of the problem.

Regards,

Oscar

Show all comments

Hello,

I'm trying configure website event tracking functionality on our demo environment based on documentation.

I have already added  website domain to Tracking domains lookup.

I have created new website event as page visit with correct Page URL and activated it.

Next i clicked "Set up tracking" under setup tracking and received possitive message "Congratulations ..".

Tracking code is added to my page and after visiting page i see in developer tools/Network, that outbound post message to https://webtracking-v01.bpmonline.com/Tracking is invoking with status Code: 204 and EventTypeId {the same id as in application - Website Event}.

So everything looks ok, but when run List Dashboard based on "Website tracking event in customer profile" object i can't see new records. 

How to verify where is the problem ?

Regards,

Marcin Kott

Like 0

2 comments

If the website event tracking was configured according to the documentation (https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/bank-sales/7-15/how-set-website…;

please make sure that the functionality was set up correctly by following the next tips:

1. Go to the page that a visit is tracked on. Open DevTools and go to the Network tab.

After a tracking action is done (for example, refresh the page in the case the page visit is tracked) the sent request "Tracking" will appear in the Network tab (https://prnt.sc/pmq3kq).

2. Click on the "Tracking" row in order to get request details. Sent parameters are displayed in the Request Payload block (https://prnt.sc/pmq5l9).

Please pay attention to the SessionId parameter. This parameter enables bpm'online to gather information about customer's website events, both before and after actual registration.

3. After filling out and submitting the landing page form the list of website events will displayed in the newly created lead (https://prnt.sc/pmpwt6).

4. Check that the BpmSessionId value for the newly created lead is the same as the SessionId parameter from the Network tab mentioned above (https://prnt.sc/pmqbfj). 

If all requirements mentioned above were met, the functionality should work properly.

Please note that the events don't appear in the system right away. It's needed approximately 10-15 minutes before synchronization with the tracking server is done and the data are uploaded on the lead page.

Hello Alina,

Thank You for explanation.

My tracking payload looks correct:

ApiKey: "9EjeMws5eo1mq6lX8al755789MtTo2tQGhvPt2ai"

EventTypeId: "fe7ffd24-e880-4402-8f90-09e93f0b0876"

SessionId: "cb7a7b57-26f0-bd83-46bd-de574e0a14ee"

TimeZoneOffset: -120

Url: "https://p9fga0.webwavecms.com/"

To confirm my understanding:

To receive tracking events on my environment from https://webtracking-v01.bpmonline.com/Tracking it's require to submit form to register lead and then upon lead creation all tracking events will be registered under them, right ?

In my case i tried to receive tracking events without submiting form on landing page but when lead is required i may change asumptions.

Regards,

Marcin

Show all comments

I add 3 buttons to customized case section.

With this code:

define("CaseSection", [], function() {
    return {
        entitySchemaName: "Case",
        details: /**SCHEMA_DETAILS*/{}/**SCHEMA_DETAILS*/,
        attributes: {},
        methods: {
            getDefaultDataViews: function() {
                var baseDataViews = this.callParent(arguments);
                baseDataViews.GridDataViewMyCases = {
                    name: "GridDataViewMyCases",
                    caption: this.get("Resources.Strings.MyCasesButtonCaption"), // Section header
                    hint: this.get("Resources.Strings.MyCasesButtonCaption"), // Hint for button
                    icon: this.get("Resources.Images.MyCasesDataViewIcon") // Image for button
                };
                baseDataViews.GridDataViewTeamCases = {
                    name: "GridDataViewTeamCases",
                    caption: this.get("Resources.Strings.TeamCasesButtonCaption"), // Section header
                    hint: this.get("Resources.Strings.TeamCasesButtonCaption"), // Hint for button
                    icon: this.get("Resources.Images.TeamCasesDataViewIcon") // Image for button
                };
                baseDataViews.GridDataViewManager = {
                    name: "GridDataViewManager",
                    caption: this.get("Resources.Strings.ManagerButtonCaption"), // Section header
                    hint: this.get("Resources.Strings.ManagerButtonCaption"), // Hint for button
                    icon: this.get("Resources.Images.ManagerDataViewIcon") // Image for button
                };
                return baseDataViews;
            },
            loadActiveViewData: function() {
                var activeViewName = this.getActiveViewName();
                if (activeViewName === "GridDataViewMyCases") {
                    this.loadGridData();
                }
                else if (activeViewName === "GridDataViewTeamCases") {
                    this.loadGridData();
                }
                else if (activeViewName === "GridDataViewManager") {
                    this.loadGridData();
                }
                this.callParent(arguments);
            },
            loadGridDataView: function(loadData) {
                var gridData = this.getGridData();
                if (gridData && loadData) {
                    gridData.clear();
                }
                this.setViewFilter(this.get("ActiveViewName"));
                this.reloadGridColumnsConfig(false);
                this.reloadSummaryModule();
            },
            loadGridDataViewMyCases: function(loadData) { // "load" + DataView.name
                this.loadGridDataView(loadData);
            },
            loadGridDataViewTeamCases: function(loadData) { // "load" + DataView.name
            },
            loadGridDataViewManager: function(loadData) { // "load" + DataView.name
            },
            setActiveView: function(activeViewName) {
                    this.set("IsGridDataViewVisible", true);
                }
                }
                }
            },
            setViewFilter: function(activeViewName) { // Add filter for your "DataView"
                var sectionFilters = this.get("SectionFilters");
                    sectionFilters.add("FilterB2BType", this.Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
                        this.Terrasoft.ComparisonType.NOT_EQUAL, "Status.Id", "3E7F420C-F46B-1410-FC9A-0050BA5D6C38"));
                }
                    sectionFilters.add("FilterB2BType", this.Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
                        this.Terrasoft.ComparisonType.NOT_EQUAL, "UsrStatus", "Closed"));
                }
                        this.Terrasoft.ComparisonType.NOT_EQUAL, "UsrStatus", "Closed"));
                } else {
                    sectionFilters.removeByKey("FilterB2BType");
                }
            }
        }
    };
});

I defined all strings (MyCasesButtonCaption, MyCasesDataViewIcon, TeamCasesButtonCaption, TeamCasesDataViewIcon, ManagerButtonCaption, ManagerDataViewIcon) on case section structure.

But when I select one of them, the button disappears:

Can you help me?

Regards

Like 0

2 comments

Probably the size of the image is incorrect. Please download an image from an out-of-the-box data view and create your one with the same size and structure. 

Hello Carolina.. I had the same issue before and what i discovered is that the Image should contain 2 icons as shown in the picture below; one for the icon when it is unselected and the second one is when it is selected (taking into consideration the dimensions of each icon)

Show all comments

I am having a recurring issue occur in BPM when I delete lookup objects and fields, I have deleted the lookup object “Exchange Rate Lookup” and removed the fields from the pages where they were inserted however the page will not save in setup wizard and gives me this error:

After removing the columns from the Exchange Rate Object, the DB will not modify in Configuration, I get the following error:

At this point there is no lookup object and no lookup fields on any of the other custom objects in the package. Any Ideas as to how to get the update and compile working would be great. 

Thanks

Like 0

5 comments

Hi,

You can check logs to find more detailed error on why db cannot be updated for specified object. Also please note that we do not recommend deleting data from configuration - this can lead to unpredictable issues if they are not deleted correctly. 

Angela Reyes,

Hi, Which Logs in particular? there are several in the file system. Also the package was not deleted from base configuration, but the package and all associations were between a custom object i had created and replacing objects I had also made so none of the changes, including deleting the custom object should affect the base packages.

Vishay Kerai,

You can check Error log file for any details. Base packages are not affected - your custom object cannot be published correctly. This can happen if some data was deleted directly from configuration. 

Angela Reyes,

Yes, i cannot publish the object that is the issue, so is there a solution for this?

I have found the error file, it says the reference schema is deserialised from the metadata. the Schema UId ir refers to is not in the package(checked the UId's of all the other package elements). I have attached the error log file below, how do I go about solving this so the DB can compile sucessfully?

2019-10-23 08:44:44,646 [36] ERROR IIS APPPOOL\BPMOnline Terrasoft LogEmptyReferenceSchema - ReferenceSchema set to null;schemaName: ; referenceSchemaUId: 8d73a1af-df6c-4675-9f55-88c5d242a4fc; IsDeserializedFromMetaData: False; stackTrace: 

at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)

at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaProperty.LogEmptyReferenceSchema()

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaProperty.get_ReferenceSchema()

at Terrasoft.Core.Entities.EntitySchemaColumn..ctor(EntitySchemaColumn source)

at Terrasoft.DB.MSSql.MSSqlMetaScript.CreateColumnIndex(ColumnAction columnAction)

at Terrasoft.Core.DB.DBMetaScript.AddColumnIndexDeletingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, ColumnAction columnAction)

at Terrasoft.Core.DB.DBMetaScript.AddColumnDeletingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchema entitySchema, String entitySchemaName, EntitySchemaColumn entitySchemaColumn)

at Terrasoft.DB.MSSql.MSSqlMetaScript.AddColumnDeletingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchema entitySchema, String entitySchemaName, EntitySchemaColumn entitySchemaColumn)

at Terrasoft.Core.DB.DBMetaScript.AddColumnsDeletingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchemaAction entitySchemaAction)

at Terrasoft.Core.DB.DBMetaScript.AddEntitySchemaEditingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchemaAction entitySchemaAction)

at Terrasoft.DB.MSSql.MSSqlMetaScript.AddEntitySchemaEditingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchemaAction entitySchemaAction)

at Terrasoft.DB.MSSql.MSSqlMetaScript.<>c__DisplayClass78_0.<AddEntitySchemaSavingActions>b__0()

at Terrasoft.Core.DB.DBMetaScript.ExecuteWithDBElementCache(String schemaName, Action action)

at Terrasoft.DB.MSSql.MSSqlMetaScript.AddEntitySchemaSavingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchema entitySchema, Boolean saveAdditionalSchemas)

at Terrasoft.Core.DB.DBMetaScript.AddEntitySchemaWithAdditionalSchemasSavingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchema entitySchema, Boolean forceUpdateStructure)

at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageInstallUtilities.AddEntitySchemasSavingActions(DBMetaActionCollection actions, EntitySchema schema, String packageName, Boolean forceUpdateStructure)

at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageInstallUtilities.InstallSchemasDBStructure(IEnumerable`1 schemaDescriptors, ActionsConfig actionsConfig, Boolean continueIfError, Boolean batchExecute, Boolean forceUpdateStructure, Boolean updateDbStructureOnceForEachSchemaName)

at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageInstallUtilities.InstallRequiredSchemasDBStructure(Boolean continueIfError)

at Terrasoft.WebApp.WorkspaceExplorerModule.OnUpdateDBStructureForRequiredMenuItemClick(Object sender, AjaxEventArgs e)

at Terrasoft.UI.WebControls.Controls.ComponentAjaxEvent.OnEvent(Object sender, AjaxEventArgs e)

at Terrasoft.UI.WebControls.Controls.ScriptManager.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument)

at Terrasoft.UI.WebControls.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest()

at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.PipelineStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)

at System.Web.HttpApplication.BeginProcessRequestNotification(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb)

at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context)

at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationHelper(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)

at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotification(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)

at System.Web.Hosting.UnsafeIISMethods.MgdIndicateCompletion(IntPtr pHandler, RequestNotificationStatus& notificationStatus)

at System.Web.Hosting.UnsafeIISMethods.MgdIndicateCompletion(IntPtr pHandler, RequestNotificationStatus& notificationStatus)

at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationHelper(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)

at System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.ProcessRequestNotification(IntPtr rootedObjectsPointer, IntPtr nativeRequestContext, IntPtr moduleData, Int32 flags)

Vishay Kerai,

Deleting in the configuration section is prohibited at all. Please never do that again. 

As for now, the best solution is rolling back the system from the backup that was made before deleting the column.

Alternatively, try to check the columns in the database. They should match the object columns. Disable logging, if it was enabled for the object. Try to generate source code for all items, then compile all items. Try to update the database structure for the object (in the right-click menu). Check the exception if it appears. 

Show all comments

Hi all!

on the activities section, Calendar view all of the users can see  24-hour clock (military view) we do not need these on the calendar. Every user has US time zone and date and time format set up but on the calendar we still see this 14..15... - 24-hour clock.

Where is the place in the system I can change this to 12-hour clock that is regular for US?

Thanks!

Like 0

1 comments

Hello, 

Currently, changing the date/time format and language won't change the format displayed in the Activities Schedule. 

We have this idea registered for our R&D team so they will consider it for the implementing in the future updates.

Kind regards, 

Roman

Show all comments

Hello,

Is there any way for creating a PDF from a printable? I need something to perform the function since it was pulled from the out of the box features for bpm'onine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Like 0

22 comments

Hello Kevin,

Starting from 7.14.2 version the functionality of PDF-convertation was excluded from an out-of-the-box features list. All clients that are updating between versions and already use such a feature in their printables have this feature being available.

Currently our R&D team is working on implementation of this feature in an out-of-the-box version and we hope that it will return back very soon. We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,

Oscar

Are there any updates on the PDF-printables?

Julius,

Unfortuantely there is no update regarding PDF-convertation in Word Printables, but the functionality of PDF-convertation is available in Fast Reports new feature added in 7.15.3 version. You can read more about it here.

Best regards,

Oscar

Hi Oscar,

Please add this feature quickly.

We have new projects and we can't explain how sucha a basic functionality is not availabe.

And to develop Fast Reports is not the same as a simple Printable.

Regards,

Luis

This was a handy feature. Fast Reports are not easy to build.

KrishnaPrasad,

I agree.  There is nothing FAST about Fast Reports.

This feature is really difficult to implement> I cannot make changes in each and every line if there is any new fields need to be added to printable. 

fast Report - Convert into the pdf is not working for me.

can you provide any other alternative way.

Any feedback on this Oscar:

"Currently our R&D team is working on implementation of this feature in an out-of-the-box version and we hope that it will return back very soon. We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused."?

Thks

Luis

Hi Team,

Is there any update in the latest version 7.18.1, still we don't have the option to "Convert to PDF" OOB in the printable section. Is there any alternative other than using Fast Reports?

I would like to know if there is a way to force the convertion to PDF in the last versions

Hi Creatio,

2 years into this request, any news regarding this point?

I (and many others in this thread, it seems to be the most popular request in the community) are waiting for a long time for this.

Fast Reports is really a lot of work to setup and to maintain/ introduce minor changes.

Hopefully it is one of the surprise features of the freedom release.

Thanks,

Luis

Luis Tinoco Azevedo, Use protected Word files (.docx) in the meantime. It's better than .pdfs in my opinion. But yes. I know, many customers like .pdfs since they're familiar

Hi Team,

Creation has moved to freedom version and still we don't have the option to "Convert to PDF" OOB in the printable section. Is there any alternative other than using Fast Reports? And the previous "Save Printable" business process element also doesn't seem to work for the latest version and document saves as Word doc. ?

Julius,

How do we use protected word files in this case?

Can you please describe the steps in detail?

How to use it in Creatio printables?

Hi Team,

We keep struggling with our customer for an option to convert printables to PDF. Will it ever be possible, as it was in the past? 

Julius,

Can you please detail?

Hello, some news regarding to generate PDF reports in Creatio, from 2019 we are waiting to can create pdf reports again, some news is this

on the R&D backlog?

Hello,

This functionality is implemented in one of the apps in the Creatio Marketplace: Aspose.PDF connector for Creatio

Serhii Parfentiev,

Not usefull, before 2019 is was available free, aspose connector requires pay a license/service :-(

Creatio proimise here it was working on it to get it available again, see the comment of @Oleg Drobinaon oct 2019 in this post: "

Hello Kevin,

Starting from 7.14.2 version the functionality of PDF-convertation was excluded from an out-of-the-box features list. All clients that are updating between versions and already use such a feature in their printables have this feature being available.

Currently our R&D team is working on implementation of this feature in an out-of-the-box version and we hope that it will return back very soon. We are very sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Best regards,"

Serhii Parfentiev,

This answer is not acceptable. It's not a nice to have. Is something every small app contains. As Creatio use too... come on... 5 years???

Yep, time to get this back, and soon.

PDF exports + also the ability to schedule emails reports with attached excel & pdf (not Word), in an easy way for end users (not with business process, which is already advanced for most business users) , helps are clients to respond to their management's requests. 

Today these features that exist in most of the other tools are inexistent as OOTB features (not an addon or with code) .... which should nowadays be a hygiene factor.

Show all comments