Hello Team!

I'm wondering if there is possible create a virtual column in mobile, like we are doing in the web version with attributes. There is any way to replicate that?

Regards,

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Federico,

Hope you're doing well.

At the moment, the mobile application doesn't support interaction with virtual columns. We have created a request to the R&D team so they could review the possibility of further implementation of this functionality in the future versions of the mobile application. 

Thank you for helping us to provide better services!

Best regards,

Roman

Show all comments

Are there any sdk js docs equivalent to what is here but for the mobile client?

Thanks,

Ryan

Like 2

3 comments

Hello,

Unfortunately there is no similar docs for mobile client.

Regards,

Dean

dean parrett,

I figured. Thanks for confirming. It would be fantastic if there were more info available for developing for the mobile client (anything beyond using the wizard). The few pages that exist in the Academy now are pretty limited and leaves too many things undocumented. If at least the JS docs were available, it would make things easier for a developer to figure things out on their own.

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I've registered your request for our developers to consider making similar sdk for mobile.

Regards,

Dean

Show all comments

Hi,

I am relatively new to doing development. I have only used it for the addition/removal of columns in objects, and for cleaning up extra versions of Business Processes.

I am trying to learn more and am starting with trying to set up Business Rules for the Mobile application. I am using this article: https://academy.creatio.com/documents/technic-sdkmob/7-15/business-rules-mobile-application.

I can see where to update the extension section to add a business rule to a page, but I don't see where I create the rule itself. It says to use "add business rule", but where do I call that? Is it within the dev interface as a new object?

Thanks,

Heather

Like 0

8 comments

Dear Heather, 

To add business rule you would need to create your custom module where you add the code similar to the one in the article, after that create a replacing schema for MobileApplicationManifestDefaultWorkplace and add the Module to the ModelExtensions. I've found a bit more detailed instruction here:

http://agiliztech.com/2019/06/11/conditionally-hideshow-fields-bpmonline-mobile-app/

Best regards, 

Dennis 

Thanks very much, that is helpful.

So I choose Module as the object type for the new rules? 

Dear Heather, 

Yes, you would need to create a module. 

Dennis Hudson,

Can you put code for more than one rule into one module, or do I create one for every rule? Thanks

Heather,

You need to create separate modules for each business rule and put those models to models extensions in MobileApplicationManifestDefaultWorkplace.

Thank you for your help so far. I did a test but my rule is not taking effect in the app. Can you see if you see any glaring errors?

Hello Heather,

Please mention the Object name to which you are applying the business rule.

As per your screenshots 

You need to mention the Object Name in line which i have highlighted.

In the below screen shot, you have defined the module name in page extensions of Opportunity . So the Object Name should be Opportunity. 

regards,

Sriraksha KS

Senior Software Engineer

AgilizTech software services pvt ltd

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I have this scenario below, I want to create a business rule that will hide/unhide field if record is in add mode or edit mode. How can I possibly do this?

Like 0

2 comments

Hi Community, Any idea on this?

Thank you so much

Dear Fulgen,

It is possible to check a mode of a page using the “phantom” property of the “record” object https://prnt.sc/qkxh4q

If the value of the property is equal to “true” it is mean that the page is in the add mode and vice versa. Please see an example of the code below:

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.addBusinessRule("Case", {

ruleType: Terrasoft.RuleTypes.Custom,

position : 2,

triggeredByColumns: ["UsrIncidentType"],

events: [Terrasoft.BusinessRuleEvents.ValueChanged],

executeFn : function(record, rule, column, customData, callbackConfig){

if(record.phantom)

{

// true, when adding a new record (add mode)

alert("New record");

}

else

{

// edit mode   

alert("Old record");

}

Ext.callback(callbackConfig.success, callbackConfig.scope, [true]);

}

});

Please find more information about a custom business rules in the article by the link below:

https://academy.creatio.com/documents/technic-sdkmob/7-15/custom-business-rules-mobile-application

Best regards,

Norton

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I have a custom business rule which is below

this is working fine, on case creation on value change of field incident type subject is being populated. however after saving the case record and creating the second case this rule is not being executed (i tried to debug it to see, the break point is not being hit). It will work again after i do synchronization, it seems something is caching after making the first case record. Please suggest how i can fix it. 

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

We tried to reproduce the issue, however we were not able to face it. The system worked properly on our side. The business rule was executed successfully after second record creating. Therefore, it is not possible to determine exactly the root cause of the issue now. Please try to compile the application. If the issue occurs again please contact technical support.

Best regards,

Norton

Show all comments

Hi Community,

Any idea how we can disable the existing mobile business rule. Lets say for example below rule.

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.addBusinessRule("Case", {

name: "CaseContactAccountRequirementRule",

ruleType: Terrasoft.RuleTypes.Requirement,

requireType: Terrasoft.RequirementTypes.OneOf,

triggeredByColumns: ["Contact", "Account"]

});

I tried to create my custom model config and set this existing rule to "enabled:false", compile the changes and re-synchronize the mobile but still this rule is active in mobile.

Like 0

1 comments

If you want to disable the existing mobile business rule, you can do it by calling the removeBusinessRule function. The function accepts two parameters - the name of the model and the name of the rule. For example:

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.removeBusinessRule("Case", "CaseContactAccountRequirementRule");

Show all comments