Hello,

I have a process that changes the Status of an activity to Canceled. Unfortunatelly, for some records it does not work.

In the trace I can see that the Status is changed and for the right activity but, in that activity the status remains as before.

We can see that the value is the correct one for 'Canceled'.

This is after the execution of the process.

The process is an automatic one, that starts daily, and searches for activities type 'In progress' & 'Not started'.

Thank you

Like 0

1 comments

Can you please share the screenshots of the Business process?

Show all comments

Hi Team,

Is there a way to see who has added or modified the fields. in case if the user has added a license in order or an account. What is the way to check? which table should I search for? I can see the last created and modified options in the account table. Just wanted to understand if there is a possibility to check some more extensive information such as who has changed the order status / who has added a product. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Gokul

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Gokul,

You can set up the Change log for this purpose. Here is the guide how how to do it https://academy.creatio.com/documents/administration/7-15/change-log

You will be able to see who and when modified some particular fields. The only thing is that you will be able to track the changes only after the change log is set up. The changes made in the fields before the set up will not be visible. 

Best regards,

Dean

Thank you Dean :)

Show all comments

Whether or not a System User is Active can be read from System administration object.  However, when the state of Active is changed in System Users, no Signal is caught using Record Modified if the Active flag was changed manually in System Users.  The Signal only triggers a process if the Active status is changed by another process.

How can a process be started when changing the Active status of a System User manually?

Like 0

1 comments

In order to create the functionality please use object "Users/roles (view)" instead of "System administration object" (https://prnt.sc/pj03qp).

Show all comments