Question

BPM'Online Sales upgrade from 7.11.3 to 7.12.0 Question

Recently I got the 7.12 upgrade download from support team and was able to successfully upgrade my local development sales site to 7.12. However after the upgrade, When trying to login LDAP authentication fails for the users but BPMonline authentication works. Any thoughts?

Appreciate it!

Like 0

9 comments

Probably you have not transferred the LDAP settings from the production site to the pre-production site during the upgrade

Please transfer the LDAP settings from the old web.config file to the new one according to the "6. Web.config file setup" chapter of the manual

Eugene Podkovka,

That make sense. I did that and the issue was resolved

When trying to import the LDAP settings this is the error that I see in the notifications. How to successfully import all the LDAP elements?

Please configure the settings again instead of importing. 

Deepthi Kurra,

Besides, it seems like you either have demo application or you don't have licenses or you have demo licenses. It seems like the application is in demo mode. 

Eugene, I didn't try to import the records into LDAPElement table manually. I have configured the LDAP settings and this is the message that I've received after waiting for a notification. Is there a way I could switch the application to normal mode instead of demo mode. Thanks in advance!

Deepthi Kurra,

Yes. Please install the license again. Additionally, please check that the name of the application archive didn't contain the "demo" word.

Eugene, Is the application archive name the root folder name of the BPM application?

It should look like 

7.12.0.2702_SalesEnterprise_Marketing_ServiceEnterprise_Softkey_MSSQL_ENU

And it shouldn't look like 

7.12.0.2702_SalesEnterprise_Marketing_ServiceEnterprise_Demo_MSSQL_ENU

Additionally, please check the license installed on the application.

Show all comments