Question

BPM'Online upgrade from 7.11.3 to 7.12.0

I'm trying to upgrade from 7.11.3 to 7.12.0 and when running BpmonlineUpdater.exe I have the following errors in the console: 

Error: Could not load file or assembly 'SharpSvn, Version=1.9007.3987.251, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=d729672594885a28' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

Error: Could not load file or assembly 'file:///D:\BPM 7.12 PS\CRM\Terrasoft.WebApp\DesktopBin\WorkspaceConsole\x64\SharpSvn.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

Upgrade process completed with ERRORS. Please contact our support team.

Find upgrade logs in the folder: D:\BPM 7.12 PS\CRM\Terrasoft.WebApp\DesktopBin\WorkspaceConsole\Log

PLEASE NOTE: If you can login to the site but still have errors in log, updrade process is not finished yet!

After Website restarting i have error "Versions of application "7.12.0.2702" and configuration "7.11.3" are incompatible"

Do you have any idea how to fix the problem?

Thank you!

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Alin,

Please check that you have the SharpSvn.dll file in Terrasoft.WebApp\DesktopBin\WorkspaceConsole\x64\ folder.

Also it would be useful to double-check that the .Net Framework and MS Visual C++ versions meet the requirements of the system. You may use the following links for the last available versions of the software:

Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable

Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1

After the updates are installed you need to re-register the ASP.Net  version and run the following command:

aspnet_regiis.exe /iru.

Aspnet_regiis.exe file can be found in one of the following places:

%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319

%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319

Also make sure the loadFromRemoteSources parameter is set to 'True' in the config files.

Lisa

Show all comments