Question

Setting up BPMOnline 7.12 Onsite in test

Hello,

I was trying to setup bpm sales 7.12 site onsite and completed all the steps mentioned in the academy. When I ran the website this is the error message that I receive. Am I missing any other components on my server?

Like 0

6 comments

Hello,

In order to overcome the issue, you need to update the following Microsoft Windows components:

Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package

You can download this package from the official Microsoft website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=13523

Best regards,

Lily

I have installed the above package Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package and rebooted the machine. I still get the same error. Any help?

Hello,

Could you check if you haven't forgotten to add permission for IIS_IUSRS for reading and modifying the root web folder with your site?

I have verified that IIS_IUSRS has read and modify permissions to the root folder web.config file. But that didn't help. I continue to get that message.

The error you have got says that you are missing some components. It is possible that you don't have the correct version of the .NET Framework installed in your test environment. Please be sure that you completely finished the first step of this article. You should install the correct version of .NET Framework and Install and/or enable required Windows components.

I recommend you to redeploy your site after you install/enable all required components and .NET framework. It helps in such cases as yours

Hi Deepthi, Did you resolvee this issue? I am also facing the similar issue.

Show all comments