Question

Hi Community,

Any idea how we can import data from excel to "Forecast by Customer". Thanks

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

Unfortunately, there is no functionality for data import of export in the forecasts section since it is based on multiple tables. Theoretically it might be possible to import the data into ForecastItemValue and ContactForecast however it is quite complicated to match all the data and map the columns correctly and we do not recommend doing that. We already had similar requests from different customers, therefore most likely this option will be available in the future application releases.

Best regards,

Dean

Question

I want to create approval based on 2 role, first approval come from supervisor role, if supervisor approve it will be appear request approval on Manager role. I'm already create process library, but the problem is request approval come to both role directly in same times. 

1 comments

Dear Ahmad,

I tried to create similar process and approvals vere created one after another. I would recommend you to contact support@bpmonline.com for detailed investigation of your process. 

Best regards,
Angela

Question

Hi Community,

Is it possible to use bpm online mobile application

(login and create case)

having only customer portal license  

Thanks

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

As for now there is no such functionality. The portal users cannot use the mobile application. Our R&D team has in plans to implement this feature in the future application versions, however we do not know when exactly.

Best regards,

Dean

Question

Hi Community,

I am able to to set up push notifications for mobile application users using the link below

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-bpms/7-11/how-set-push-notifications-mobile-application-users

But aside from push notification, our client also wants to show notification count on mobile app icon (like the image below). Any idea how we can achieve this?

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

Unfortunately, this functionality can only be implemented with the help of additional development process. As for now we do not have any examples of such implementation. We will register this idea for R&D team to develop it in the future application releases.

Best regards,

Dean

Question

Hi Community,

How can I give permission to non system admin users to add system users in CRM

3 comments

Dear Fulgen,

You need to add the non administrator user to the operation permission 'CanManageUsers'. Thus, this user will be able to create the new users. 

Best regards,

Dean

Dean Parrett,

Thanks Dean, this is what I am looking for, how about giving permission to access the Functional roles and organizational roles. I already checked all the items under operation permission but i am not able to get the permission related to this.

Dear Fulgen,

This is the same operation. It also gives the access to organizational and functional roles.

Best,

Dean

Question

Hi Community,

I just noticed on the notification panel, notification is being triggered but the count is not showing on the icon. How we can show the count of unread notification on the icon?

Thanks

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

There are no basic tools that would allow to hide or display the notification counter. Therefore, we suggest you to contact our support team via support@bpmonline.com to conduct the investigation in your particular environment. There might be a couple of reasons to it, like localization bug that influences the counter. Try to check if in the English localization it works fine, unless you are already using it. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to resolve this problem within the community thread. Therefore it is better to approach our support team that will be glad to assist you. 

Best regards,

Dean

Question

Hi Community,

Currently on case assignment, email is sending to assignee, how we can configure crm to trigger also notification on case assignment

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

You can create business process that will generate such notifications on change of "owner" like this: http://prntscr.com/oqlxy7

Best regards,
Angela

Question

Hi Community,

Any idea how we can disable the existing mobile business rule. Lets say for example below rule.

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.addBusinessRule("Case", {
    name: "CaseContactAccountRequirementRule",
    ruleType: Terrasoft.RuleTypes.Requirement,
    requireType: Terrasoft.RequirementTypes.OneOf,
    triggeredByColumns: ["Contact", "Account"]
});

I tried to create my custom model config and set this existing rule to "enabled:false", compile the changes and re-synchronize the mobile but still this rule is active in mobile.

1 comments

If you want to disable the existing mobile business rule, you can do it by calling the removeBusinessRule function. The function accepts two parameters - the name of the model and the name of the rule. For example:

Terrasoft.sdk.Model.removeBusinessRule("Case", "CaseContactAccountRequirementRule");

Question

Hi Community,

Any idea how can i fix this issue below, I am getting this error when putting image on printable.

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

Please send an email to support@bpmonline.com. We will be glad to help!

Best regards,
Angela 

Question

Hi,

How to read Entity lookup column in script task?

Please help. i need the value(display name) of lookup column in script task.

Thank you

1 comments

Hello, 

If you want to read column from the previously read or created record with Read data or Add data element you can follow the instructions in the community article below: 
https://community.bpmonline.com/node/26563

If you want to read it from a certain record you can add it to the process as a parameter and use Get to get it in script task (https://prnt.sc/ooum87), or, for example you can use EntitySchemaQuery:
https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/working-database-entity-class

Best regards,
Dennis