I'd like to package a section which should be included in global search, but the section wizard seems to not show this checkbox on localhost. 

I checked and saw that there is a column named "Include in search" (GlobalSearchAvailable). Is that enough if I turn this on? Is there any thing else I have to update?

Is there anyway for a BA to turn this on without the help of DB Administrator?

Thanks.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello! To include section checking "Include in search" will be enough. No other actions needed. 

Best regards,

Angela

Show all comments

Hi,

On Order section there is a OOB lookups field called "Client". On click we can select either Account or Contact because both list are appearing for selection.

By default the field "Client" is a mandatory field. From section wizard > Edit Page, This field is not removing and we cannot make it non-mandatory. I need to avoid this field.

Any help will be highly appreciable

Regards

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Muhammad,

There is a part of code in OrderPageV2 in Order package that looks like:

"Client": {

"caption": {"bindTo": "Resources.Strings.Client"},

"dataValueType": this.Terrasoft.DataValueType.LOOKUP,

"multiLookupColumns": ["Contact", "Account"],

"isRequired": true

},

isRequired attribute makes this field required and to make it non-mandatory you need to create a replacing schema and add your logic that will make this field non-mandatory.

Best regards,

Oscar

Hi,

Yes I already found it however thanks

Regards

Show all comments

If I have an object, can I create a section with that object? If so, how?

Because I want to be able to create a sections for "Relationships" object of BPM so I can create filter folders on that section object. I need those folders to be be used another section to query and pull the account-contact relationships. 

Thank you in advance

Like 0

1 comments

Hello, 

If you want to create section for the new object and store Account-Contact relationships in it please follow the steps in the article below: 

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/creating-new-s…

If by "Relationships object of bpm" you mean ContactCareer object (or other existing object) please see the article below in which you would find an instruction on how to create a section based on the existing object:

https://community.bpmonline.com/node/26247

Best regards, 

Dennis

Show all comments
Question

Hello team!

I'm trying to go to the section wizard in Contact section but it says "specify the value current package"

File attachments
Like 1

1 comments

Hello Ryan.

To solve this issue you need to go to Advanced settings and switch to Configuration. On the left hand-side you need to add a package, and clicking on it with the right mouse button select "Edit". You will see dependencies on other packages where you should put all the existing packages.

After that you need to switch to System settings and find the system setting "Current package". Just add your new package in the "Value" field.

Show all comments