Hey, everyone! 

I'm new to Creatio and still getting myself around, just got my Analyst certification too. 

Anyway, How am I to bind the SysAdminUnit to my Application? (trying to bind 4 Functional roles that I've created for my application)

I'm getting the prompt from the print below.

I know that the "sysCulture" is due to the language being "pt-br" (I've been using Creatio on English, and I don't have any clue as to why it created as "pt-br"... Also.. how to alter these specifics into en-US?). 

I've read a few posts here and there (all from 2022 and before... something must have changed) on the community and all of them tell me to build a SQL Querry. The problem is that I don't know how to acess my portal through SQL or any querry format. Downloading the SSMS (version 19) and inputting my login credentials and the link to my portal (www.myportal.creatio.com) doesn't work..

Thanks for now!

File attachments
Like 0

2 comments

Hello!

You can add a separate data binding for the SysCulture object to transfer the culture code, specifically the "pt-br" culture, during migration, and then attach the role record. But please note that it is important to deactivate the "pt-br" culture when binding it.

Hey, Alona! 

I'll try it. Many thanks! 

Show all comments

Dear mates,

We mistakenly created the same organization group twice.

After deleting one of the two groups in the management of organizational groups, when we go to the rights of a record, the two groups still appear.

I tried clearing the cache, restarting the application. Do I need to recompile the entire environment so that the deleted group no longer appears when we want to modify the recording rights?

Thank you !

Like 0

3 comments
Best reply

we found the problem, there were a group in an other group

sorrry for disturbing you

Hello,

Please specify if you have tied to "Update roles" this way:

yes I tried that yesterday too, but it had no effect

i just tried again, no effect even if the call return true

we found the problem, there were a group in an other group

sorrry for disturbing you

Show all comments

Hello, community,

How to move a user from one role to another by using a business process?

For example, we have 2 branches: branch A and branch B.

The users for Branch A are Alex and Bobby

The users for Branch B are Charlie and Drake

Every month there is a rotation, so Alex will be in Branch B, and Charlie will go to Branch A.

How to do it in the business process?

Thank you.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

We have previously discussed a similar task in this post: https://community.creatio.com/questions/create-role-programatically

You can simply start by adding a 'delete data' element from the 'user in roles' object and then add an 'add data' element to the same object, filling only the role and user columns.

Show all comments

Hello Community,

I have data-binded the organizational and functional roles, while importing it to another instance it shows an error.

Thanks in Advance

Yasaswini I

Like 0

2 comments

Hello!

Every time when we want to import data with changes in SysAdminUnit we should do the following:

1. disable trigger TRSysAdminUnitRoot

2. install the package with data

3. enable trigger TRSysAdminUnitRoot

Kind regards,

Vladimir

Vladimir Sokolov,

Thank You

Show all comments

Hi 

When I log in as sales manager I can't see my accounts. But when I enter as a supervisor, I see that the owner of this account is exactly this owner

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Please check the permission settings in the Object Permissions section.

Perhaps the manager role does not have permission to view records in the Accounts section

Show all comments

Hello community,

I'm trying to add a user in an organizational role called "Branch x".  This organizational role has 2 parent roles. Is it necessary to specify this organizational roles (the 2 parent roles of "Branch x") when I try to create a new user in Branch x?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Please make sure to go through this article from Creatio Academy as it will explain better how the Organizational roles work. To answer your question, I will refer to a part of this article: Organizational roles automatically inherit access permissions from their parent organizational roles. So no, you don't need to specify the parent roles of the "Branch x" role.

Best regards,

Mira

Show all comments

Hello community,

I am trying to connect a full organizational role with an organization. To implement this solution I want to update the Account column of SysAdminUnit table which is impossible from the client side. Is there a way I can update the Account column of SysAdminUnit?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Could you please specify what is the purpose of connecting an organizational role with an Account? Organizational roles are used to distribute access rights between the users in the system, however, organizations and accounts do not have access to the system.

You can update the table with a SQL query like

UPDATE SysAdminUnit 

SET AccountId = value

WHERE condition;

Where the condition can be something like

Id = '9dc7626c-e03a-4978-b5c2-cdcf99de7801'

or

Name like '%Accounting Department%'

Best regards,

Dariy

Show all comments

Hello community,

I am trying to understand the logic of why we can not add an organization (Account) to an organizational structure of the system. I have seen some of the documentation and tables that link to VwSysAdminUnit and VwSspAdminUnit but I can not find out why they are not displayed in the user interface the same as in the portal organizational structure.

Portal

System

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Such logic was implemented only for portal users since the Self-service Portal was designed only for them and they could be from different companies (accounts).

Best regards,

Bogdan

Show all comments

Hello community,

I am trying to get the organizational roles for a specific user. How to check if the role specified for that user is organizational? 

Like 0

1 comments

You can check the SysAdminUnitTypeValue. 

• Functional roles have a value of 6
  • Organizational units can have 0 (an organization) or 1 (a department/division in the organization)

If you need code to retrieve a user's roles they belong to, I have an article here with some code you can use https://customerfx.com/article/determining-if-a-user-has-a-specific-rol…

Ryan

Show all comments

Dear Team,

We have written a process to provide the access to a lead based on the owner selected. Attached, screenshot of the process [Access Provided to the Employee.jpg].

But the manager of the employee defined in the organizational structure and the manager above the employee in the structure are also able to edit the lead whereas they need to have only read only option as defined in the process.

Organizational Structure via screenshot

TopMost Manager.jpg

Manager’s Manager.jpg

Employee Manager.jpg

Employee.jpg

In the process, have mentioned only read and edit option to Employee and other roles [tied hardcoding to read only] but still they are able to edit the lead.

Are there any changes to be done in object permission? 

Thanks in advance!

Like 0

2 comments

Adding to the above question, noticed that access assigned record level to any records is not working as expected. Even if all the users are given only read access, still the users are able to edit the record in  7.18.5.1500 version

Amritha Mayan Gorky,

Hello, 

In our system Managers of a group inherit all the access rights of other users in this group. It's expected oob behavior and this logic cannot be overwritten with a business process, meaning that even if you remove the access rights with a help of business process, they will be granted on a system level.

As of now, such behavior cannot be changed with a help of basic system tools and require development. 

Also, we already have a corresponding query for our R&D team to implement the described functionality in the upcoming versions.

I will assign this case to the project in order to increase its priority.

Thank you for helping us to make our application better!

Best regards, 

Anastasiia

Show all comments