Hi Community,

By default the search field showing like below, I need to hide it on first load and once I click on icon the search field should appear

Any help will be highly appreciable.

Regards

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Muhammad,

You would need to create a custom Grid controller for your section. First up, you can generate controller code just like it is described here, specifying pageType: Terrasoft.PageTypes.Grid and selecting your section name. Then you should add a dependency to your grid in the manifest. You can use InvoiceMobile package as an example: https://prnt.sc/rpypgw - grid, and manifest - https://prnt.sc/rpyq0a.

Then, in the Terrasoft.view.BaseGridPage.View there is an object that is responsible for filter panel. This object has a function to show and hide: https://prnt.sc/rpyqsr. So in your grid view you would be able to get the filterpanel and then use function to hide it:

let filterPanel = this.getFilterPanel();

filterPanel.hide();

Regards,

Dmytro

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I able to change css dynamically for section list view on CRM (browser). This article I followed.

Question: How to change css dynamically for a section list view column on mobile interface? There is no documentation exist. I need to change background color of case status on mobile list view on the basis of its value

Regards

Like 0

1 comments

The article by the link below describes how to add custom css to a mobile application:

https://community.creatio.com/articles/adding-custom-css-mobile-application

Please find the correct selector for the element you want to apply the custom css to. For example, it's possible to change the background color for the records in the Case section using selector

$("div[class='ts-list-subtitle-column']").css("background-color", "yellow");

Show all comments

Hi,

I able to apply custom css, I need to know the exact css class of Creatio. which I should change. I tried it on class "body" but below issues occurs

1. on header of all screens its not showing.

2. overlapping with list views.

3. on detail/edit views its not showing.

Regards

Like 0

1 comments

Unfortunately, there is no exact css class that can be changed in order to apply background to all screens of application.

Please use developers tools in browser to find the correct selectors for all elements you want to change the background and apply custom css to them - https://prnt.sc/rhubwz

Show all comments

Hi Community,

From "UsrPortalDashboardCSS" the code is working fine. Whatever css defined its applying everywhere in list/detail/edit views of CRM and Portal (globally).

In code under "BootstrapModulesV2" I'm checking if current user is portal user than only apply CSS. same logic is working fine on other pageV2 for example "AccountPageV2" but the problem is that, CSS only applying on Account Section.

Below code is not working on "BootstrapModulesV2" console log is also not showing output.

Below is sample code from "BootstrapModulesV2"

define("BootstrapModulesV2", ["css!UsrPortalDashboardCSS"],
function() {
	return {
		methods: {
			init: function() {
				this.callParent(arguments);
				this.initializeCustomCSS();
			},
			initializeCustomCSS: function() {
				var CurrentUser = this.Terrasoft.isCurrentUserSsp();

if(CurrentUser === true){
					this.console.log("Current User is portal user");
					Terrasoft.utils.dom.setAttributeToBody("CustomUIPortalUser", true);
				}
				else {
					this.console.log("Current User is not portal user");
					Terrasoft.utils.dom.setAttributeToBody("CustomUIPortalUser", false);
				}
			}
		}

};
});

Like 0

2 comments

Hello! 

You can try using the code from the article below, inserting "All portal users" in the role name. 

https://customerfx.com/article/determining-if-a-user-has-a-specific-role-in-bpmonline/

Dennis Hudson,

This code is also not working

Below is my code in custom "BootstrapModulesV2"

define("BootstrapModulesV2", ["css!UsrPortalDashboardCSS", "css!UsrCRMDashboardCSS"], function() {
	return {
				this.getCurrentUserRolea();
			},
			getCurrentUserRolea: function() {
				// Check if the user is in the "Accounting" role
				// this could be any role name, for example "All employees"
				var roleName = "All portal users";

// create the query for SysUserInRole 
				var esq = Ext.create("Terrasoft.EntitySchemaQuery", {
					rootSchemaName: "SysUserInRole"
				});
				esq.addColumn("SysRole");

// add filter for current user
				esq.filters.add("UserFilter", Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
					Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL, "SysUser", Terrasoft.SysValue.CURRENT_USER.value
				));

// add filter for role name, joining to SysRole (which is where the name is stored)
				esq.filters.add("RoleFilter", Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
					Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL, "SysRole.Name", roleName
				));
				// now get the results
				esq.getEntityCollection(function(result) {
					if (!result.success || result.collection.getItems().length === 0) {
						// the user is *not* in the role 
						// do something here if needed
						Terrasoft.utils.dom.setAttributeToBody("CustomUIPortalUsera", true);
					}
					else {
						// the user *is* in the role
						// do whatever is needed here
						Terrasoft.utils.dom.setAttributeToBody("CustomUIPortalUsera", false);
					}
				}, this);
			}
		}
	};
});

Show all comments

Hi,

I need to show colorized stage on listview of opportunity on the basis of opportunity's stage.

I know how to change css but this particular scenario is different.

Regards

Like 0

3 comments

Vladimir Sokolov,

Thank you for suggestion.

This way I already tried by code, its changing background color row wise but I need to change color/style for opportunity stage column only.

Regards

Muhammad Shajiuddin,

I think you can use a JQuey selector to get the grid column and then add a css class on it.

Similar solution was done to add a button in section list over here

Regards,

Dmytro

Show all comments

Hi,

In OpportunityPageV2 using custom code I'm checking the type of current user successfully.

initializeCustomCssOpportunityPageV2: function() {

var currentUser = Terrasoft.SysValue.CURRENT_USER.value;
				var sysAdmins = "720b771c-e7a7-4f31-9cfb-52cd21c3739f";
				var esq = Ext.create("Terrasoft.EntitySchemaQuery", {
					rootSchemaName: "SysUserInRole"
				});
				esq.UseAdminRights = false;
				esq.addColumn("SysRole");
				esq.addColumn("SysUser");
				esq.filters.add("SysUser", Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
					Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL, "SysUser", currentUser));
				esq.filters.add("SysRole", Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(
					Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL, "SysRole", sysAdmins));
				esq.getEntityCollection(function(response) {
					if (response.success) {
						var result = response.collection;
						var isPortalUser = (result.collection.length !== 0);
						if (isPortalUser) {
							Terrasoft.utils.dom.setAttributeToBody("CustomUIOpportunityPageV2", true);
						} else {
							Terrasoft.utils.dom.setAttributeToBody("CustomUIOpportunityPageV2", false);
						}
					}
				}, this);
			},

If current user is portal user than "CustomUIOpportunityPageV2 = true" otherwise "CustomUIOpportunityPageV2 = false"

In css code its identifying "CustomUIOpportunityPageV2 = true" for portal user and applying the css successfully but its not identifying "CustomUIOpportunityPageV2 = false" when current user is not portal user and not applying css

body[OldUI=false][CustomUIOpportunityPageV2="true"] {
	.grid-captions {
		background: black !important;
	}
}
[CustomUIOpportunityPageV2="false"] {
	.grid-captions {
		background: blue !important;
	}
}

How can css for non portal user should work?

Any help will be highly appreciable

Regards

Like 0

3 comments

Hi Muhammad,

I checked on my end - the given CSS works both with true and false value so I assume that your code is giving wrong value. You can open chrome debugging tools and put a break point to check which value you are setting.

To check if the current user is portal or not you can use Terrasoft.isCurrentUserSsp() function instead of the provided snippet.

Regards,

Dmytro

Dmytro Smishchenko,

Thanks for suggestion, its working in  "OpportunityPageV2"

From "UsrPortalDashboardCSS" the code is working fine. Whatever css defined its applying everywhere in list/detail/edit views of CRM and Portal (globally).

In code under "BootstrapModulesV2" I'm checking if current user is portal user than only apply CSS. same logic is working fine on other pageV2 for example "AccountPageV2" but the problem is that, CSS only applying on Account Section.

Below code is not working on "BootstrapModulesV2" console log is also not showing output.

define("BootstrapModulesV2", ["css!UsrPortalDashboardCSS"],
function() {
	return {
			},

}
				else {
				}
			}
		}

};
});

Muhammad Shajiuddin,

This is because the BootstrapModulesV2 simply returns an empty object, it does not have an init method so your code is never getting called. You can try a different schema to add this to such as MainHeaderSchema and use the init or onRender.

Ryan

Show all comments

Hi,

Is there a way to apply css which should apply everywhere?

For example: css for create forms

Regards 

Like 0

5 comments

You can create a replacing module for BootstrapModulesV2 and add the CSS there and it will be applied to everywhere in the client.

Ryan

Ryan Farley,

Hi Ryan,

Thanks I will check this, If you have example code please share.

Regards

In order to apply css globally please follow the instruction below:

1. Create a new module, go to tab "LESS" and write your style there. "Source Code" tab should be empty: https://prnt.sc/qfli0i

2. Create a replacing client module for BootstrapModulesV2 and add newly created module with style to the dependencies - https://prnt.sc/qfliuc:

After that css will be applied to all pages in the system. In my example button container will be with rose background.

Alina Kazmirchuk,

Thanks for suggestion, please check second last and last links are same 

Alina Kazmirchuk,

I need to check if current user is portal user than only apply the CSS, for this purpose I used below code which is working perfect on PageV2 for example "AccountPageV2" but the problem is that, CSS only applying on Account Section.

define("BootstrapModulesV2", ["css!UsrCustomCSS"],
function() {
	return {
			},

}
				else {
				}
			}
		}

};
});

Show all comments

Hi,

I able to change css of fields and labels

How to change color color of dashboard charts? because each graph bar not having "ID" tag so taht we able to change the css for a specific bar

Regards

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Muhammad,

In dashboard setup you can change the color of the dashboard. https://prnt.sc/q69mz8

Does it work for you?

Regards,

Dmytro

Show all comments

Hi Community,

Is there a way to add custom css for dashboards?

Thanks in advance

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Sunpisces,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add the custom CSS styles to the dashboards. You can only create the custom widget that will may the  custom CSS styles. More details can be found here https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-12/adding-custom-dashboard-widget?document=&_ga=2.12020211.678650190.1567427398-650750588.1567427398

We already had similar requests from multiple customers, therefore this possibility will be available in the future application versions only.

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments

There are 2 ways on how to add a custom CSS to a mobile application. The first one works globally. The second one can work enter globally or locally in a specific section. 

Global CSS

1. Create a new module in a "Configuration" section. I named it "UsrMobileStyle". Add needed CSS into a "Less" tab for the module.

http://prntscr.com/ofbv8p

2. Open "Mobile application wizard". Change something and save changes. The system will create a new replacing client module for "Manifest". Find the module called "MobileApplicationManifestDefaultWorkplace" in the configuration section.

3. Add the "CustomSchemas" array with the module that was created in the first step to the manifest in the following way:

{

"SyncOptions": {

"SysSettingsImportConfig": [],

"ModelDataImportConfig": []

},

"Modules": {},

"Models": {},

"CustomSchemas": [

"UsrMobileStyle"

]

}

http://prntscr.com/ofbwh4

4. Save changes, restart the application pool, enjoy.

If it's a cloud application, please email to support@bpmonline.com and ask to restart the application pool. 

If it's a local application, please use the "Mobile application emulator" in order to check the changes

Local CSS. 

The same idea. Please find more information in the article by the link below.

https://community.bpmonline.com/questions/reg-validations-mobile-app

Like 0

4 comments

I tried Global CSS and its reflected except home screen which appearing just after successful login. Is it possible to apply custom css on home screen?

Muhammad Shajiuddin,

It's called "login page". Unfortunately, it's not possible to modify a mobile login page. 

Eugene Podkovka,

Please confirm the login page is exist as separate html file which is embedded with mobile app or something else? can we modify it locally?

The login page is an html file that is embedded in mobile app and can't be customized.

Show all comments