It looks like there are some duplication in localization, but it is hard to define the source of error.

2024-04-02 09:47:54,132 [278] ERROR INFRADIM\bpm_db_admin ConfigurationBuild LogErrors - System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaResourceManager.PrepareLoadedResources(IEnumerable`1 resources, IEnumerable`1 schemaHierarhy, IEnumerable`1 cultures)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaResourceManager.LoadRuntimeResourcesForSchema(Dictionary`2 localResourceSets, IEnumerable`1 schemaHierarchyIds)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaResourceManager.LoadRuntimeResourcesForSchema(Dictionary`2 localResourceSets)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaResourceManager.InternalGetResourceSet(CultureInfo cultureInfo, Boolean createIfNotExists, Boolean tryParents)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaResourceManager.GetString(String name, CultureInfo culture)

at Terrasoft.Common.LocalizableValue`1.GetCultureValue(CultureInfo culture, Boolean throwIfNoManager, Boolean useCultureFallback)

at Terrasoft.Common.LocalizableValue`1.LoadCultureValues(IEnumerable`1 culturesInfo)

at Terrasoft.Core.Schema.LoadLocalizableValues(IEnumerable`1 culturesInfo)

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientUnitSchema.LoadLocalizableValues(IEnumerable`1 culturesInfo)

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientUnitSchema.LoadLocalizableValues()

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientUnitSchema.InitializePrimaryInfo()

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManager`1.get_DefSchema()

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManager`1.InternalCreateSchema(String name, TSchemaManagerSchema baseSchema, UserConnection userConnection, Guid uid, Boolean fromMetaData)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManager`1.InternalCreateSchema(String name, ISchemaManagerItem baseSchema, UserConnection userConnection, Boolean fromMetaData)

at Terrasoft.Core.MetaDataSerializer.d__7.MoveNext()

at System.Linq.Enumerable.First[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManager`1.DeserializeSchemaManagerItem(Stream metaData, UserConnection userConnection)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManager`1.DeriveSchemaManagerItem(UserConnection userConnection, EntityCollection orderedSchemas)

at Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManager`1.CreateRuntimeSchemaFromMetaData(Guid schemaUId, UserConnection userConnection)

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientUnitSchemaManager.FindInstanceByName(String name)

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientUnitSchemaManager.GetInstanceByName(String name)

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientContentGeneration.ConfigurationClientContentFileGenerator.GetClientUnitSchema(ClientUnitSchemaManager manager, String schemaName)

at Terrasoft.Core.ClientContentGeneration.ConfigurationClientContentFileGenerator.d__27.MoveNext()

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Thank you for your question. According to the error code, you can see that the error occurs when preparing loaded resources (PrepareLoadedResources).

However, this error can occur in many different cases. Most likely, there are duplicate values in the DB tables.

The best solution would be to open a ticket with the Creatio support team so that we can analyze the issue in detail based on reproducing the error and analyzing the application logs.

Thank you.

Show all comments

Dear mates,

Our system display a compilation error warning. If we click on the button, the tooltip displayed is empty.

We had compilation errors in the past, but the issues are resolve.

I tryed to delete records in the Compilation History Lookup but the system refused to delete them.

How can i remove the Warning ?

Thank you,

Nicolas

Like 1

3 comments
Best reply

Hello,

Please note that this issue is connected to the 8.1.2 release and in order to fix it you need to create a case directly for our Support team (support@creatio.com) so we could work with the site in question.

Same here in our cloud dev environment with this new 8.1.2 functionality

You are right, we do not have the problem on our production environment, only on the dev env.

Hello,

Please note that this issue is connected to the 8.1.2 release and in order to fix it you need to create a case directly for our Support team (support@creatio.com) so we could work with the site in question.

Show all comments

Hi!

I'm facing an issue with Creatio running on .NET Core. Occasionally, when I create a web service and make a mistake, I come across an error page like this:

The challenge is that there are no logs saved regarding this issue. Consequently, I lack information about what went wrong, and I try to guess.

On the other hand, if I attempt the same operation on a .NET Framework running instance (e.g., in the Cloud), I receive an exception stack trace.

Like 1

1 comments

Hello,

Perhaps it would be suitable for you to enable additional logging with NLog:

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/8.x/dev/development-on-creatio-platfor…

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I am trying to add a field validation via javascript code using the below article.

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/getting_started/develop_appl…

While I am trying the validation, I am getting an error in the console as in the screenshot below. It says "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'invalidMessage')." I am initiating a null value in the method as described in the above article. What am I missing here? I cannot add validation to any fields because of this error. I have also added my code snippet below.

onEntityInitialized: function() {
				this.callParent(arguments);
				this.onBooleanChange();
				this.changeColor();
				this.setYearEnd();
				this.setNumberOfDaysInApplicationCreationStage();
				this.accountHolderValidator();
			},

setValidationConfig: function() {
				this.callParent(arguments);
				//this.addColumnValidator("BEALMDateofBirth", this.dateOfBirthValidator);
				this.addColumnValidator("BEALMAccountHolderType", this.accountHolderValidator);
			},

accountHolderValidator: function() {
				var invalidMessage = "";
				var lead = this.get("BEALMLead").value;
				var scope = this;
				var esq = Ext.create("Terrasoft.EntitySchemaQuery", {
					rootSchemaName: "Lead"
				});
				esq.addColumn("Id");
				esq.addColumn("BEALMIsPAHExist");

var esqFilter = esq.createColumnFilterWithParameter(Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL, "Id", lead);
				esq.filters.add("esqFilter", esqFilter);

esq.getEntityCollection(function (result) {
					if (result.success) {
						var isPAHExist = result.collection.collection.items[0].values.BEALMIsPAHExist;
						if (isPAHExist == true) {
							invalidMessage = this.get("Resources.Strings.BEALMInvalidAccountHolderMessage");
						}
						else {
							invalidMessage = "";
						}
						return {
							invalidMessage: invalidMessage
						};
					}
				});
			},

Please help to resolve this issue.

Thank you

Cheers!

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

There are two issues:

1) You're not including the scope in your ESQ so in the callback it no longer knows what "this" is. Change to this: 

// stuff here
}, this);  // <- notice passing this scope 

2) Regardless of the missing "this" scope, this will not work since the ESQ is asynchronous. You'll need to use asyncValidate instead. I have an article on how to do that here: https://customerfx.com/article/asynchonous-validation-on-pages-in-creat…

Ryan

There are two issues:

1) You're not including the scope in your ESQ so in the callback it no longer knows what "this" is. Change to this: 

// stuff here
}, this);  // <- notice passing this scope 

2) Regardless of the missing "this" scope, this will not work since the ESQ is asynchronous. You'll need to use asyncValidate instead. I have an article on how to do that here: https://customerfx.com/article/asynchonous-validation-on-pages-in-creat…

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Thank you very much for the support. That worked like a charm.

Show all comments

Good day!

I need help to understand an error during install of package.

Terrasoft.Core.Packages.Exceptions.InvalidDescriptorInFileSystemException: Invalid discripter: 
Reading of property "Type" is not supported 
Path: UsrTest ---> Terrasoft.Common.InvalidObjectStateException: Reading of property "Type" is not supported
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageFileStorage.Read(DataReader reader, Package package) 
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageFileStorage.b__201_0(JsonDataReader reader, Package package) 
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageFileStorage.InitializeDescriptor[T](Action2 initializeDescriptor, String descriptorFilePath, T descriptor) 
   at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.PackageFileStorage.CreatePackageDescriptorBasedOnDirectory(String directoryPath, Action2 initializeDescriptor) 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace --- 
   --- End of inner exception stack trace --- 
   at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.Operations.PackageZipOperations.ThrowIfPackageStorageItemErrorsExist(PackageStorage packageStorage) 
   at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.Operations.PackageZipOperations.Load() 
   at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.Backup.ZipPackageBackupManager.ComposePackages(String sourcePackagesPath, String tempFilesPath) 
   at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.Backup.ZipPackageBackupManager.CreateBackup(String sourcePackagesPath, String tempFilesPath, String backupPath, String code) 
   at Terrasoft.Core.ServiceModelContract.PackageInstaller.PackageInstallerServiceInternal.<>c__DisplayClass25_0.b__0() 
   at Terrasoft.Core.ServiceModelContract.PackageInstaller.BaseInstallerServiceInternal.InvokeWithLogging(Action action) 

Install log is in the attachment.

It works without any errors and is imported correctly in other systems (on versions higher).

Is there something I can change in the package? Or is it a problem in the system I import package in?   

How can I fix this?

Thank you in advance!

File attachments
Like 1

2 comments

Hello,

The cause of the problem is the difference between the versions of websites of Сrеаtio that you used during the development of your package versus installation.

Kalymbet Anastasia,

Dear Anastasia, 

Thank you for expllanaition. Is there any possibility to make my package suitable for versions lower than original?

Show all comments

Hello community!

I am trying to filter some values of a lookup, and this is the error i get in the console

Does anyone know how can I fix it, or where it's coming from?

Thank you.

Like 0

3 comments

Hi Nicolaiciuc,

Can you share the code that you have implemented to filter?

Regards,

Sourav

Sourav Kumar Samal,

Hello, here is my code:

"LbkNewSearchCollateralsInOpp": {

"dataValueType": Terrasoft.DataValueType.LOOKUP,

"lookupListConfig": {

"filters": [

function() {                        

// adding the filter to the detail

var parentProduct = this.get("OpportunityProductInterest");

var filterGroup = Ext.create("Terrasoft.FilterGroup");

if (parentProduct) {

var parentProductId = parentProduct.value;

var subFilters = this.Terrasoft.createFilterGroup();

var esq = Ext.create("Terrasoft.EntitySchemaQuery", {

rootSchemaName: "OpportunityProductInterest"

});

esq.addColumn("Opportunity");

esq.getEntity(parentProductId, function(result) {

if (result.success) {

var opportunityId = result.entity.get("Opportunity").Id; 

var newesq = Ext.create("Terrasoft.EntitySchemaQuery", {

rootSchemaName: "LbkProductCollateralTypes"

});

newesq.addColumn("LbkProductCollateralTypesRemainingAllocation");

var esqFilter = newesq.createColumnFilterWithParameter(Terrasoft.ComparisonType.EQUAL, "Opportunity.Id", opportunityId);

newesq.filters.add(esqFilter);

newesq.getEntityCollection(function (newresult) {

if (newresult.success) {

newresult.collection.each(function (item) {

var defaultRemainingInBaseCollateral = item.values.LbkProductCollateralTypesRemainingAllocation;

console.log(defaultRemainingInBaseCollateral);

subFilters.addItem(this.Terrasoft.createColumnFilterWithParameter(

Terrasoft.ComparisonType.GREATER, defaultRemainingInBaseCollateral, 0));

filterGroup.add("Remaining value greater than 0",

Terrasoft.createExistsFilter("[LbkCollateralsNew:LbkNewSearchCollateralsInOpp].Id",

subFilters));                                                    

});

}

}, this);

}

}, this);

}

return filterGroup;

}

]

}

}

Nicolaiciuc Maria,

This won't work. The ESQ query you are attempting is asyncronous, meaning the filter function will return/complete before the ESQ has completed. You'll need to split this into two parts. One part will retrieve the values from LbkProductCollateralTypes and store them in an attribute on the page. This would be called in the onEntityInitialized. The idea is that you're pre-fetching the values from that object beforehand. Then, in the filter function, you'd be reading that attribute to construct and return the FilterGroup as needed, all synchronous since you've already pre-fetched the LbkProductCollateralTypes values in the onEntityInitialized. The filter function won't get called until the lookup is used, so the code in the onEntityInitialized will have completed before then and the LbkProductCollateralTypes values in the attribute will be available by then. Does that make sense? 

Ryan

Show all comments
Question
Hello!

I'm making a custom widget and ran into a problem, I can't get the pop up out of it.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

You need to debug the code to find out why this error is returned. Here is the article regarding the client-side debugging.

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments

Hi,

Can some one help me,

I am using this tutorial for making section grid editable: https://community.creatio.com/articles/editable-grid-section#comment-81…

And I have two errors and it doesn't work.

My errors are: 

-Heading for label "DataGrid" not found.

-Unable to find column by configuration: "{"className":"Terrasoft.ConfigurationGrid","generateControlsConfig":{"bindTo":"generatActiveRowControlsConfig"},"changeRow":{"bindTo":"changeRow"},"unSelectRow":{"bindTo":"unSelectRow"},"onGridClick":{"bindTo":"onGridClick"},"initActiveRowKeyMap":{"bindTo":"initActiveRowKeyMap"},"activeRowAction":{"bindTo":"onActiveRowAction"},"multiSelect":{"bindTo":"MultiSelect"},"name":"DataGrid"}" .

Like 0

2 comments

Can you post the complete code? Won't be able to see what might be wrong without that.

Ryan

Hi Marko,

Please check my reply in the original article, this should help.

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments

Hi ,

I have this showInformation dialog box and using the response, triggering another set of validation and the whole logic is written inside the addCallBack() method used in multipleselect lookup in a detail.

What is observed is the response of this is thrown out of scope and the page goes in a neverending loop. While inspecting, found that the return statement is undefined as everything has been tried to exit soon after the condition, setting some boolean value as well as given the whole entity reload but it doesn't fix the issue and with the time out error the window is freezed after some time. 

What could be the reason for the page to navigate to evtMgr.Idelevent.listener?

Appreciate your valuable suggestion.

Like 0

3 comments

Hi Anupama,

Please share the code of your showInformation dialog box and the description of the logic you want to achieve.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Here is the link to the code and the affected areas are at the line#171 -  the return statement for the if at line #51 - 

if(remainningAccounts.length>0)

The else condition of this is not returning the expected outcome and it seems the scope is lost.

The functional expectation is to execute a set of sequential validations done on the selected accounts from a detail. The detail support multi-select lookup and the root entity schema is Account.

What is expected is: whenever any end user select multiple accounts - it has to go thru set of validations - once the first validation is complete - throw the validation message and continue with next validation and so on.

Say we select 10 accounts from the lookup config, 8 accounts satisfy the first validation and remainnning 2 is skipped from adding to detail object and the system should continue the same to remainning 8 validation. 

Issue is occurring when there are 0 accounts available for the another set of validation - it goes in a endless loop.

Anupama,

We recommend calling the reloadGridData () function after the modal box has finished, when all the logic of the modal box has already worked.

Block "else" in 160 line can be left uncommented.

Show all comments

Hello community,

After successfully importing my custom package from file system, I tried to compile it and I got the following error:

After checking the Build.log I found the following error:

2022-02-01 03:44:23,013 [122] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build BuildConfigurationProjects - WorkspaceCompiler.Build started at 00:00:09.0206194

2022-02-01 03:44:23,013 [122] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build SetCustomProperties - UseSourceCodeSchemaGenerator = True

2022-02-01 03:44:23,013 [122] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build SetCustomProperties - OldUI = False

2022-02-01 03:44:23,013 [122] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build SetCustomProperties - NetStandardCompatibilityMode = True

2022-02-01 03:44:23,653 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.6.0+5ff7b0c9e for .NET Core

2022-02-01 03:44:23,653 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

2022-02-01 03:44:24,325 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput -   Determining projects to restore...

2022-02-01 03:45:00,886 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.301\NuGet.targets(128,5): error : Unable to load the service index for source https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json. [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Creatio\Terrasoft.WebApp\Terrasoft.Configuration\Pkg\FzLoanOriginationIntegration\Files\FzLoanOriginationIntegration.csproj]

2022-02-01 03:45:00,886 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.301\NuGet.targets(128,5): error :   No such host is known. [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Creatio\Terrasoft.WebApp\Terrasoft.Configuration\Pkg\FzLoanOriginationIntegration\Files\FzLoanOriginationIntegration.csproj]

2022-02-01 03:45:00,917 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - Build FAILED.

2022-02-01 03:45:00,917 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.301\NuGet.targets(128,5): error : Unable to load the service index for source https://api.nuget.org/v3/index.json. [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Creatio\Terrasoft.WebApp\Terrasoft.Configuration\Pkg\FzLoanOriginationIntegration\Files\FzLoanOriginationIntegration.csproj]

2022-02-01 03:45:00,933 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\3.1.301\NuGet.targets(128,5): error :   No such host is known. [C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Creatio\Terrasoft.WebApp\Terrasoft.Configuration\Pkg\FzLoanOriginationIntegration\Files\FzLoanOriginationIntegration.csproj]

2022-02-01 03:45:00,933 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput -     0 Warning(s)

2022-02-01 03:45:00,933 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput -     1 Error(s)

2022-02-01 03:45:00,933 [8] INFO IIS APPPOOL\Creatio Build CaptureOutput - Time Elapsed 00:00:37.16

Can someone explain why is this error happening, because I am not using any nuget library on my package and it is .Net framework version not .Net core. 

Thank you

Like 0

2 comments

Hi Erald, 

this problems happens because .net Core SDK 2.2 is not installed in the server. Please try downloading it from here (please note that you don't need to delete the .net Core SDK 3.1 which is already installed) https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/2.2 and let us know if the problem persists. Once installed please restart the server and try compiling the app again.

developer,

We see that you have created a separate post (https://community.creatio.com/questions/problem-while-compiling-packages) and provided more details in it, we will work on your question there.

Show all comments