Hi, Account and

In the Contact section, I add a text column with the section wizard and press the save button, but I get the error you see below.

System designer -> System settings -> Current package. I provided the 'custom' control.

File attachments
Like 0

9 comments

Hello Aygen,

Probably the Package is locked. Please make sure, that the package that you set up in the 'current package' system setting is unlocked, 

Best regards,

Bogdan

Hi Bogdan, Thank you for the answer.

I'm checking but is there a section here that I need to change? 

Access for modification for internal users --> Can manage configuration elements

Aygen Ergen,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the 'Advanced settings' section? 

What exactly should I show?

Aygen Ergen,

If the Package is unlocked, it's Yellow and on top of the package-list.

But now your package Custom is locked and grey.

Did you Export the package and then re-install it?

Julius,

Unsuccessful. What can be the problem?

Sorry for the unclear answer. I only meant to ask if you had done this, as a question. I did not want to suggest you do this as you are really not supposed to do that! I believe it will lead to package being locked, since it's an external third-party package when being installed from file.

Was this package created on the same environment/instance you are using?

I suggest you create a new Package and move everything from the old locked package into the new one. If that's possible.

Otherwise, ask the support department to unlock it for you.

Thank you for answer

Aygen Ergen,

The error depicts the object (Account) doesn't have edit access.

Please check the object permission of Account here,

Step 1, Select object permission from the homepage.

Step 2: Select account and check its permission setup

Best Regards,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu.

Show all comments

Hey devs,

I tried to create a post about the communication panel :

But I always have this error :

I tried to recreate the post multiple times and each time I have this error...

For some reason I'm able to post this.. Can someone take a look at that please ?

Best regards,

Julien

Like 1

6 comments
Best reply

Hello Julien,

I also have an article with the steps to add that to a custom section here https://customerfx.com/article/adding-the-actions-dashboard-to-a-custom…

Ryan

Hi Julien

That's looks weird cause you were able to make this post:)

Please check these links to solve your business task with communication panel: 

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/elements_and_components/basi…

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/elements_and_components/basi…

Best Regards, 

Bogdan L.

Bogdan Lesyk,

Yes I know right ! I really don't know why I wasn't able to post my issue about the communication panel.

Thank you for the documentation ! I'll take a look ASAP :)

Best regards,

Julien

Hello Julien,

I also have an article with the steps to add that to a custom section here https://customerfx.com/article/adding-the-actions-dashboard-to-a-custom…

Ryan

I reported the exact same problem with not being able to post to the Creatio Community to Creatio Support 2 days ago and haven't heard back about it, but that's what I've come to expect from Creatio Support. It might be another week before this gets resolved, if past performance is an indicator of future results.

Ryan Farley,

Thank you Ryan, as always your articles are very helpful !

Julien

Steve Short,

With the error code we've got it might be an error related to the tags (#Communicationpanel or #module in my case or even the "automatic tags" like #7.18). I hope there isn't too many people affected by this issue

Show all comments

Hi All,

Receiving error message while navigating to Contact Section Wizard. Below steps were also applied:

1. Publish Contact Object

2. Generated all Schemas

3. Compile All 

Any suggestions in troubleshooting.

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Anupama,

Thank you for your question!

You have taken the correct steps to resolve this issue:

1. Published the Contact object (you would also need to publish the last changed schema of the page and\or the registry, e.g.: ContactPageV2, ContactSectionV2);

2. Save those schemas;

3. Compile the instance;

4. Clear the browser`s cache;

5. Make sure that you are using the latest browser version. If not, please update the browser, clear the cache.

Hope this helps!

If not, please make sure to submit a ticket to support@creatio.com

Thank you!

Regards,

Danyil

Show all comments

Hi, I am using the cloud trial version of sales enterprise Creatio. I am getting this compilation error every time I compile my instance. On rare occasions it gets complied successfully. The same is true when I try to publish objects etc. Why is this error frequent and how do I rectify it ?

PS: The path mentioned in the error screenshot doesn't exist in my PC. Hence I assume the path is a part of Creatio cloud side and the error too. 

Like 0

1 comments

Hello

The error usually appears if the system compilation is started by 2 or more users at the same time. One more scenario is when the compilation is still running and another compilation is started and not finished. Most likely this happens in your case.

You need to wait till the process is finished. The directory from the error message comes from application server and means that the static content is still generated there. 

It might take more time than usual with trial\demo instances since they do not have much resources to finish the process faster.

Regards,

Dean

Show all comments

Dear mates,

In our process log, a synchronization error appear several times per days.

Here's the detail of one error:

And the message error detail:

Terrasoft.Mail.ImapException: Impossible de se connecter au serveur mail . Vérifier les paramètres de connexion ---> MailBee.MailBeeSocketTimeoutException: Socket connection has timed out. InnerException message follows: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond XXX.YY.ZZ.TTT:993 ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond XXX.YY.ZZ.TTT:993

Impossible de se connecter au serveur mail . Vérifier les paramètres de connexion

=> Impossible to connect to the mail server. Check the connexion param

However the mails are working fine on computers. We can send and receive email even automatically.

Do you have and idea of where the problem can come ?

Thank you,

Regards,

Nicolas

Like 1

2 comments

Dear Nicolas,

This error message indicates that Creatio application could not connect fo mail server using the connection parameters specified in mail server settings. It says that Creatio sends a connection request and the mail server closes the connection for some reason. To check the source of the issue network settings and logs on the mail server side should be checked on the same time period as those error messages. 

Best regards,

Angela

We have the same errors currently

Show all comments

Hello,

I am facing the following error when clicking on "Complete interview" using the "Conducting surveys for Creatio" from devlabs.

42883: operator does not exist: boolean = integer

I am using a creatio cloud demo site.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Maher.

Like 0

4 comments

Hello Maher,

Thank you for your notification.

We have reproduced the issue and forwarded it to the responsible team. We hope to receive their feedback until the end of the current week.

Will keep you informed.

Have a good day!

Hello,

Any update on this case?

Please note that we are planning to use it in a project in an SQL environment, is it compatible with SQL Database?

Thank you.

Maher.

Hello,

Kind reminder!

Regards,

Maher.

Hello Maher,

We have published the updated package on Creatio Marketplace. Please re-install the add-on from Creatio Marketplace and check for updates.

The updated package is compatible with both MS SQL and PostgreSQL.

Show all comments

Anyone ever experience this error in Studio v7.15.4 postgresql ?

https://prnt.sc/stiflm

please check my share screen for detail information:

https://www.loom.com/share/4add5837ffc54d4fab35ccf9adaf6fa3

Like 3

8 comments

Hello Romadan,

Please generate the source code for all items, compile all items in the app (make sure that there are no warnings or errors during the compilation and it was completed successfully) and test the process once again and let us know about the result.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Generate All complete

Compile All complete, success and no error/warning

https://prnt.sc/su3fui

FYI:

In my environment I'm using SVN built-in creatio for development.

my .net core: https://prnt.sc/su3if0

connection string: https://prnt.sc/su3jyi

still error: https://prnt.sc/su3jes

What happen, am i wrong deployment or setup in my environment ?

Romadan Saputra,

And do you use any process parameters? Maybe this process is a sub-process in another process and the main process transfers the Date/Time parameter to it and it is done incorrectly so as a result you receive the error? Can you please provide us with the screenshot of your process parameters? And the screenshot of launch options of the process? What happens if you simply recreate the process from scratch?

Best regards.

Oscar

Every business process with contains "Read Data" always error like that

Romadan Saputra,

Can you please create a ticket to support regarding this issue? Everything works well on my 7.15.4 postgre application so I think it is better checking the backup of your application.

Best regards,

Angela

Angela Reyes,

Previously, I have already create a ticket "SR-0895625", you can check that.

But, I decide to close this ticket, cause I found the problem of the error. But, now the error appears again, so I ask in community, maybe others have same issue like me.

Romadan Saputra,

Hello Romadan,

The issue couldn't be reproduced on clean out-of-the-box binary files so the problem is somewhere in the binary files. Can you please tell us what was the reason in SR-0895625?

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments

I am trying to edit account page to add a new tab but that was not successful. 

So I deleted the replacing object created for account section with replacing scheme.

Now the account section page opens perfectly fine when debug mode is off in console. But when I turn it on, it crashes the page and given me the following error.

Can someone please help me, why is there any error in first place only when I turn on debug mode in console?

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Ramnath,

It is hard to say why could this issue occur, but you can try fixing this error by going to configurations and re-saving AccountPage schema (please also note that in case you have several account edit page schemas (like UsrAccount1Page, UsrAccount2Page and so on)) and you need to re-save content of all those schemas (by clicking on "Save" button at the top left corner of schema editor https://prnt.sc/rdrops). Once done please relogin to the application and try to open edit page once again

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

I was trying to build it on trial environment. I could not apply the steps you mentioned because it expired by the time.

But thanks for helping.

Ram

Show all comments

I am facing issues with the console flooded with the web-socket errors.

I don't know which element is bugging it.

Because of this sometimes I have to hard reload (empty cache) 3 to 5 times to do my configurations of view any record after some changes in section wizard or in any object.

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

This is due to the telephony integration being turned on by default in new systems, but not set up to connect to a phone system. To get rid of all that chatter in the console, go into your profile (by clicking the person icon in the top right corner, then select "Your profile". Once there, click the "Call center parameters setup" button and check the box to "Disable phone integration". Once you log out and back in again, all of that chatter and WebSocket errors in the console will be gone.

Ryan

This is due to the telephony integration being turned on by default in new systems, but not set up to connect to a phone system. To get rid of all that chatter in the console, go into your profile (by clicking the person icon in the top right corner, then select "Your profile". Once there, click the "Call center parameters setup" button and check the box to "Disable phone integration". Once you log out and back in again, all of that chatter and WebSocket errors in the console will be gone.

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

It worked.

Thanks for the help.

Show all comments

After updating creatio from ver. 7.12 to 7.15.2, when I try to change a business rule on a page i get the following error:

Has anyone found a solution for this?

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Bartosz,

Most likely you've done some modifications in the business rules through the page schema. The error 'Unexpected Token in JSON' indicates that your JSON code has a syntax mistake (wrong/redundant letter, symbol, etc.) In your case this symbol is "!". You can use your browser development tools to debug the code and find the error. You can also approach the support team via support@creatio.com to investigate the update issue in your particular environment. 

Regards,

Dean

I've found the error and if I remove it, than page lets me modify business rules normaly, but why I can't add an if to a filter data business rule?

Show all comments