Even though it's great to have an opportunity DCM best practice example, we encounter the need for most clients / prospects to review it from scratch.

However, the OOTB Opportunity and lead DCM's are quite heavily embedded in the system, and it would be great to have a step by step guide to explain which processes are active and linked to these 2 DCM's and how to deactivate them.

Also, how to handle the current entries (lookup data for example ) so to make sure that they do not appear in filters etc (as it is not recommended to delete OOTB fields).

3 comments

Hello Damien,

Thank you so much for your idea. We've registered it in our R&D team backlog for consideration and implementation in future application releases.

Thank you for helping us to improve our product

Hi there,

Any news ?

Cheers,

Damien

Damien Collot,

The registered idea has been accepted, but at this moment the implementation of it hasn't been put on a roadmap so we do not have any ETA for it yet. However, I will mention this inquiry there to raise its priority.

Show all comments

Dear community,

How can I disable the multi-select and enable the default add function on the Product in Lead detail on the Lead page?

The goal is to be able to add the same product twice.

Kind regards,

Yosef

Like 0

4 comments

Hi Yosef,

One of option is to create new detail based on the same object (Product in Lead). And use this detail in Section wizard.

Hello Vladimir,

This is an option but many processes are already connected to the original detail.

I also don't know if any OOTB functionalities are linked to this detail.

Shouldn't there be an option just to disable the multi-select? Maybe going back from this article?

Kind regards,

Yosef

Yosef,

Processes are connected to the Object, but Object remains the same. So, you just create new representation of data. 

We use this option if the detail somewhere should be editable, but somewhere read-only. So, we just create 2 details based on one object and use them how we want.

But you can also replace detail schema and override getProductLookupConfig. Probably multiSelect in defined in original one:

Vladimir Sokolov,

I made the change as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/1HY-17v9PyBd

but the lookup is still giving me the popup to select multiple products.

I will try to replace the detail but it would be nice if we could just disable the lookup on the original one.

Kind regards,

Yosef

Show all comments

Is there a way to show the products that are connected to a lead in the lead's list view? Same for opportunities and their products.

Like 0

2 comments

Hi Christian!

Unfortunately, it is not possible since the products detail may contain several records, and the application cannot display several rows in one column in the section list. We will create a suggestion to our R&D team so to make it possible in future versions, but currently, it requires complete core logic modification.

Thank you for this suggestion and for helping us improve our application!

If you only want a set amount of records to be displayed in the list, for example, just one, you can add a field to the Lead page and fill it in with the product needed. Then add that new field to the list view in the section.

Best regards,

Max.

Support assisted me in creating a business process that iterated through the connected products and concatenate the data found into one text field in my lead which I can display in the list view.

Show all comments

Hi all,

please advise me how to disable immediate qualification after my transition to Qualification stage.

My case:

1. Lead case was customized. The first stage is 'New'.

2. Create new lead, current stage is 'New' 

3. Transition to 'Qualification' manually

4. Immediate qualification occurs

BR,

Valery

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Valery,

The qualification stage is used to check the completeness of information about a contact or an account to which the lead is linked. This stage starts after the lead information has been saved.

If the available information is sufficient for further work on the lead, qualify the lead without opening the record page. To do this, select the record in the list and click [ Qualify ].

The following instructions can help you to achieve the result you are looking for: 

How to change the standard lead management process? How do I add or modify process stages?

Show all comments

Hi all,

please advise me how to disable lead immediate qualification after transition to Qualification stage ?

Please have a look my lead case in attachment.

File attachments
Like 0

1 comments

Hello Valery,

The qualification stage is used to check the completeness of information about a contact or an account to which the lead is linked. This stage starts after the lead information has been saved.

If the available information is sufficient for further work on the lead, qualify the lead without opening the record page. To do this, select the record in the list and click [ Qualify ].

The following instructions can help you to achieve the result you are looking for: 

How to change the standard lead management process? How do I add or modify process stages?

Show all comments

Hi Team,

We are trying to add a new field and as well as make few fields mandatory in one of the edit page [Specify information that is required for proceeding to handoff] in the Lead section when we move from the handoff to sales to awaiting sales stage. [Specify information that is required for proceeding to handoff.png]

The edit page is added in the OOTB process [Handoff to sales 7.8.0 (Lead Finance)] and when we try to open the page designer “Translation result page” it open the source code page instead of the edit page [designer]. 

IS there way were we can open the “Translation result page” edit page, so that we can make the opportunity owner mandatory and add additional field or can you tell us how we can add a source code for making the field mandatory and add another field in the source code.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Dear Community,

I'm creating a section with a case where an email will be sent as soon as the approval start.

Is it possible for the one receiving the email to approve from the email rather than having to log in?

https://prnt.sc/26kta19

Kind regards,

Yosef

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Yosef,

Unfortunately, it is impossible to implement your business task, as for now.

But we have already registered the idea for our R&D team to implement this functionality in further releases. I will assign your case to this project in order to increase its priority.  

Best regards,

Bogdan

Show all comments

Dear Team,

We have written a process to provide the access to a lead based on the owner selected. Attached, screenshot of the process [Access Provided to the Employee.jpg].

But the manager of the employee defined in the organizational structure and the manager above the employee in the structure are also able to edit the lead whereas they need to have only read only option as defined in the process.

Organizational Structure via screenshot

TopMost Manager.jpg

Manager’s Manager.jpg

Employee Manager.jpg

Employee.jpg

In the process, have mentioned only read and edit option to Employee and other roles [tied hardcoding to read only] but still they are able to edit the lead.

Are there any changes to be done in object permission? 

Thanks in advance!

Like 0

2 comments

Adding to the above question, noticed that access assigned record level to any records is not working as expected. Even if all the users are given only read access, still the users are able to edit the record in  7.18.5.1500 version

Amritha Mayan Gorky,

Hello, 

In our system Managers of a group inherit all the access rights of other users in this group. It's expected oob behavior and this logic cannot be overwritten with a business process, meaning that even if you remove the access rights with a help of business process, they will be granted on a system level.

As of now, such behavior cannot be changed with a help of basic system tools and require development. 

Also, we already have a corresponding query for our R&D team to implement the described functionality in the upcoming versions.

I will assign this case to the project in order to increase its priority.

Thank you for helping us to make our application better!

Best regards, 

Anastasiia

Show all comments

Hi Team,

We are trying to add new detail in a lead and post the lead is converted to opportunity, have written process to copy the values added in the lead detail to the created opportunity detail. The process is completed and there is no error and the value gets inserted into the DB but in the UI [filed] the value is empty/doesn't show up

Steps :

Created a new detail in the lead and have values of data type : date, float, integer.

Similar detail is created in opportunity also

In the lead, have filled the values for all the three data types and after converting the lead to opportunity.

Have written a process to map the detail value from lead to opportunity detail

Verified the DB, post the data insertion part. All the datatype value is correctly inserted.

But in the opportunity section, when we open the detail.  Values for data type float, integer is available but the value for date is missing?

Create instance being used is 7.15.1

Question : What could be the reason that a date value is present in the DB but doesn’t show up in the UI/front end.

Note : In both details, the data type is “Date” only

File attachments
Like 0

1 comments

Hi Amritha, 

Such scenario works properly on newer OOB version of the application. 

Please check if there are any errors in the developers console when opening the page. 

I'd recommend you to update the application to the newest version. 

If the issue persists or the update is not an option for you please contact us at  support@creatio.com and provide us with access/ copy of the DB. 

Best regards,

Yurii

Show all comments

Problem Statement

A webpage created externally and linked to the Lead object of Creatio CRM to capture the response submitted in the webform and mapped it to the corresponding object (say, Lead) to create a record that involves writing code from creating a web form and integrating it to Creatio Lead object which is a time-consuming process.

Solution

Microsoft Forms connector was created which enables the organization sales team to capture the lead in a seamless mechanism and nurture to achieve a sale which also enhances the sales growth of an organization. Microsoft Forms connector utilize Microsoft Forms to create a customize lead capture form in minutes and consume Power Automate to automatically capture the form response submitted by the user which is then inserted as a record in an object of Creatio CRM site.

This article provides the guidelines about implementing the Microsoft Forms Connector.

Setup Guide for Connector

Visit the Marketplace for the Setup instruction <Marketplace Microsoft-forms-connector-creatio>.

Microsoft Forms Connector – Creatio

Pre-requisite: Kindly register with Microsoft with a valid account (Setup a valid Microsoft Account) to create a Microsoft Forms and Microsoft cloud automated flow.

After the successful Microsoft account creation, Open the Power Automate of Microsoft (flow.microsoft.com) and select the solutions menu listed in the left panel of the window. Kindly proceed to click on the Import option at the top and select browse to choose the Zip package provided by AgilizTech. Click on the Next button and you will see an import button. Kindly click on import to install the custom created Microsoft Forms connector into your Microsoft environment.

Figure 1:

After the successful implementation, you will see a new solution named Creatio Solution added to the list as depicted in Figure 2 below.

Figure 2:

Setup for Microsoft Automated Cloud flow procedure

Create a Microsoft Form with the Microsoft that was created earlier. A Microsoft form can be created based on the custom business need with any of the below fields.

1. Text (Paragraph)
  2. Text (Line)
  3. Date/Time
  4. Number
  5. Email
  6. Drop-down List

Share the Microsoft Form URL (Shorten the URL if needed) after finding the target audience and it can be shared Via e-mail and social networks also.

Figure 3:

Setup of the Landing page in Creatio CRM site

Now, create a Landing page in Creatio CRM Site which acts as a medium to allow the Microsoft Forms response to insert as a record into the Lead object.

Go to Landing Pages and Web Forms section in Creatio (available in Marketing & Service workspace) and click on New, then select Lead registration form from the drop-down. Provide the Name*

for the new landing page and set the Website domains* as https://flow.miocrosoft.com since the request is sent from Microsoft flow to Creatio CRM (in consideration of authentication).

Figure 4:

Setup of Automated Cloud flow to capture a Lead into Creatio

We will create a Microsoft flow like Business Process in Creatio with its own features. Open the Power Automate and select My flows from the available menu in the left panel. Click on New flow and select Automated cloud flow from the dropdown. Set a name for your flow and set choose your flow’s trigger value* as when a new response is submitted. This helps to trigger the Microsoft flow when a Microsoft Form is submitted.

1.Select the formId value as the form name that got created (all the forms will be displayed in the displayed in dropdown select the required form name).

2.Click on Next Step to create a new step as adding a new element in Creatio BP. Select Microsoft Forms and select Actions, then choose Get Response details, then set Response Id field value as Response Id which is used to collect the values from the submitted form.

3.Click on the next step, select the custom tab in the newly added step and select Creatio connector.

Figure 5:

Set the instance name and formid values. Both these values are obtained from the Creatio CRM site.

*Instance_name – You Creatio CRM Site (yourdomain – www.yourdomain.creatio.com)

Formid – Your Landing page record id. (It is found inside the landing page record created in Figure 4). Now, bind the form response to the Fields of the Creatio Object and click on save.

Figure 6:

NOTE: The Creatio object field name should be provided in formFieldsData name and dynamic response is given to corresponding formFieldsData value to map the field values of Microsoft forms to the field of Creatio object.

After the successful setup, when your Microsoft Form is submitted, the automated flow gets triggered which has Creatio connector (holds Target site name & Landing Page) is executed and a record is inserted into Lead object.

Figure 7:

Figure 8:

Privilege of Microsoft Forms Connector

This Microsoft Forms connector helps in reducing the amount of time required to develop the code to build the webpage and minimize the amount of time required to integrate the webform response to the Creatio CRM site Lead object. This Connector acts as a single stop solution to create a lead with less investment of time, results in capturing more lead and enhance sales.

Like 3

0 comments
Show all comments