We are trying to set a dashboard to find out the user logged in to the system. We have set the below filter :

Question : When we try to login as a user then we need to see only that user usage and not the other user’s data also when the user manager logs in, then the manager needs to see his usage as well as the users associated to him in the org structure. How do we achieve this scenario?

Regards,

Mayan

Like 0

1 comments

Hi,

Unfortunately, this task can not be achieved from the user's perspective 

You can create a custom widget, which allows you to upload data from the module which you customize yourself.

However, we will create a case for our R&D team on this matter so it may be implemented in the next releases.

Show all comments

Does anyone know a way to change the order of the dashboard panels?

On the table SysDashboard I found the column Postion. But if I change something here, it doesn't do anything.

It looks like he always sorts alphabetically.

Like 2

3 comments
Best reply

Dear Christian,

Thanks for your question.

Starting from version 7.16.2, you can change the order of dashboard tabs by adding them to favorites:

Please let us know if additional questions arise!

Best regards,

Anastasiia. 

It's always just alphabetical. To force a certain order I usually just prefix the dashboard name with a number.

Ryan

Dear Christian,

Thanks for your question.

Starting from version 7.16.2, you can change the order of dashboard tabs by adding them to favorites:

Please let us know if additional questions arise!

Best regards,

Anastasiia. 

Thanks for your answers. 

I found a little workaround. I put a space in front of the name. It works.

But, to mark it as "favorites" is the better way. :-)

Show all comments

How should i make dashboard with closed won and closed lost opportunity per employee/contact?

it must show me my employees and theirs won and lost opportunities 

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Arkadiusz,

There are many ways how to implement your business task. 

As a variant, you can create a chart with 2 Series to display 2 conditions per user:

Show all comments

Hello all,

Is there any way to change the color of the big blue confidence level widget on opportunities? It looks good when the instance is configured in standard Creatio blue but we have several clients using different section colors and when you make the section list something like red, it clashes.

Is there any way to change the color of the widget?

Like 0

1 comments
Best reply

You can add this CSS to the opportunity page:

#ConfidenceLevelWidgetContainer .background-container {
    background-color: #9f5989;
}

Result

If you need help with how to add the CSS to the page, see https://customerfx.com/article/adding-custom-css-style-sheets-in-bpmonl…

Ryan

You can add this CSS to the opportunity page:

#ConfidenceLevelWidgetContainer .background-container {
    background-color: #9f5989;
}

Result

If you need help with how to add the CSS to the page, see https://customerfx.com/article/adding-custom-css-style-sheets-in-bpmonl…

Ryan

Show all comments

Hello,

I need to add some code when opening a record in edit mode so I have overwritten the method "openRecord" in the section Schema. When I open the record from the List view, the method does execute but from the Dashboard view it is not. 

Does a different method execute when opening the record from the Dashboard view? In that case I would like to know which method is executed in order to overwrite it.

Hope you can solve this issue.

Thank you in advance!

Like 0

3 comments

Hi, 

If I understand your task correctly, you need to use the method onEntityInitialized. An example of this you can find in this article, there when the page is opened we fill in the value for some field.

Hi,

The problem is that before opening the record, I need to execute a business process in which the record permissions are modified. I have tried to add it on the onEntityInitialized but as the record is already openned, the permissions cannot be modified.

Thank you!

In that case, try using the method init(). 

If I understand your task, when you open a page you want to run a process that will modify the rights to this page, and if the user doesn't have that anymore, the page will not open. If init didn't work I recommend you to write a business process that will run periodically and will update access rights to records without needing to do it every time someone tries to open a page.

Show all comments

Hi Team,

We would like to change the alignment of few of the heading/values in the list view from “centre” alignment to right alignment in the dashbaord.

As shown in the screenshot, we want the Quantity [heading] and values to be right aligned rather than centre aligned. Is it possible to change the alignment in the dashboard or any coding needs to be done

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mayan

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Amritha,

I've discussed your question with our R&D team.

Unfortunately, there are no basic tools to configure alignment in the pivot table for now.

I've registered the idea for our R&D team to implement this functionality in further releases.

Thank you for helping us to improve our product. 

Show all comments

Hello all!

I modified the leads dashboard to show an additional chart as can be seen in the left of the screenshot.

When logging in with my test user the newly created chart is invisible (right side).

The test user has of course default reading rights for the dashboard as he can see all the other charts.

What do I have to do to fix this?

Like 0

3 comments

Hello Christian, 

Please write to support@creatio.com, as this issue needs more analysis and will require external access to your instance (from Supervisor and test user).

Thanks, 

Igor

Thanks, will do.

Support helped me out - solution is not perfect. Recreate all relevant dashboard in English and then they are visible in other languages too.

Show all comments

Hello!

Is it possible to save Dashboard screenshot in the Process? We would like to make scheduled process that saves Dashboard daily

Thank you!

Like 1

2 comments

Hi, Vladimir!

We registered this idea for the responsible R&D team.

As for now, this functionality is not planned to be implemented in the upcoming Creatio versions.

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Kalymbet Anastasia,

+ 1 for saving/extracting full dashboards (not just extracting only one table in a dashboard)

Show all comments

Hi Team,

I am looking for workaround in which I need to attach the Dashboard List (Excel Report) in attachments of any custom section and then further used in Business Process. So, please help me to figure out the steps to follow.

Thanks

Like 0

3 comments

Hello colleagues,

To solve your business task you need to use the business process element "Process file". Set the "Generated report" mode, choose a report template, and in the column "What to do with file?" specify the next: "Save to "Attachments and notes" of the object".

Then choose the object.

Best regards, Alex.

Hi Aleksei, 

Thanks for responding. But in my case, I need to attach a list view of Dashboard, which I think is not feasible through "Process File" element. Can you please suggest some other solution or please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks and Regards, Prashant

Prashant Jha,

Hello!

If you need to create an Attachment and notes object for your custom section or object - you can find a useful information in this article:

https://community.creatio.com/articles/adding-attachment-and-notes-tab-…

Show all comments

Hi Team,

I need to send the dashboard list via Email. I am looking for a work around for the same. Please help. 

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in our system to export dashboards.

We have already registered the idea for our R&D team to implement this functionality in further releases. I will assign your case to this project in order to increase its priority.  

Thank you,

Artem.

Show all comments