How to bind dashboards from an environment to another as a portal user and as a full user?

Like 1

1 comments

Hello!

The dashboard's data is stored in the SysDashboards for dashboards on analytics, 

and SysWidgetDashboard for dashboards in the section pages.

You can transfer this data using data bindings or on the DB level (merge for existing on the target instance and insert for non-existing).

Data for folders, filters, and column setup is stored in the SysProfileData. You can transfer it similarly to the dashboard's data. 

In case if you need more information on adding data bindings for the package, please see the article below: 

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/development_tools/packages

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Show all comments

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of setting up dashboards for a client, but wondering if some functionality that I can't see is possible.

1. Line Graph 

On the attached graph I have set 4 series all by their fiscal year (June-May). I have done this via custom start and end date, because I understand the fiscal year can't be done. However, this is still showing on the line graph grouped by calendar year. I.e it starts with January and not June - therefore, the first 5 months are actually of year 2024 and then follows on to 2023. 

Is there anyway round this so that it actually shows sequentially by date I have selected? 

2. Metric

Is it possible via custom function (or marketplace app) to add a "Same Period Last Year" to show against the metric number? So for example, if i choose total Revenue this month, it can show the same period last year? Example below.

Thanks everyone!

Mark

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Hi,

We would like to send a dashboard, monthly as pdf per email with a process. Any ideas how this can be done ?

Cheers,

Damien

Like 1

1 comments

Hello Damien,

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality in our system to export dashboards in PDF format.

We have already registered the idea for our R&D team to implement this functionality in further releases. I will assign your case to this project in order to increase its priority.  

Best regards,

Bogdan

Show all comments

Hi all,

were trying to show the contact who was responsible for setting an opportunity at a certain stage of the DCM .

The base object of the dashboard is on Opportunity. So when we try to add the person who modified the opp, we try to look in available data on the object "Stage in opportunity". We are able to show when the stage started. But we cannot figure out how to select who did the change (Modified by). Any advice ?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Damien, 

In this particular case object "Opportunity" may have a lot of connected records with  "Stage in opportunity" object. In other words, the system doesn't know which value exactly should be displayed for the record and you can only display the number of it (Quantity column from your screenshot).

In order to achieve your business task there is a need to create a chart based on the "Stage in opportunity" object.

Hope it clarifies! 

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Show all comments

Hi

I use export and import to transfer changes between dev system and production.

It's now the first time I want to export a dashboard but don't know where it's located, what scheme do I need to export on the advanced settings?

I tried saving the dashboard and then sorting the schemas by the modified date, but looks like no schema was modified.

Thanks,

Chani

Like 0

3 comments
Best reply

Hello Chani,

The dashboard's data is stored in the SysDashboards for dashboards on analytics, 

You can transfer this data using data bindings or on the DB level (merge for existing on the target instance and insert for non-existing).

Data for folders, filters, and column setup is stored in the SysProfileData. You can transfer it similarly to the dashboard's data. 

In case if you need more information on adding data bindings for the package, please see the article below: 

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/development_tools/packages/p…

Best regards,

Bogdan

Hello Chani,

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/development_tools/packages/p…

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan,

Thank you!

What if I want to migrate Page elements from an edit page?

like these things: 

Thank you!

I foung it in the SysWidgetDashboard too. :)

Show all comments

Hello Community

I'm currently trying to set up a list dashboard, whose information is only displayed to the

user who is currently logged in with his account.

I think I have seen this in other dashboards. Is there also this possibility when setting up a list?

Thanks and greetings

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Hi,

I have a detail and object called [ IP event ], I created a dashboard the based on that object. When I pick the object it automatically adds the Name (I think it's what you have in the display column) but as simple text field, I want it to be a hyperlink to the object record. (Like you have if you other object like contact, the contact name becomes a hyperlink to the contact record).

I tried checking the [ Indexed ] checkbox of the column in the advanced setting, didn't help.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Chani

Like 0

7 comments

Hello Chani,

Thank you for your question!

This has already been discussed in the following post:

https://community.creatio.com/questions/override-dashboard-list-name-li…

Kind regards,

Anastasiia

Anastasiia Lazurenko,

It is not what I'm looking for but the opposite.

There they show how to edit the URL display and my issue is that I don't get the URL just the name of the record. 

and also, I feel like there might be a no-code solution for that, maybe some settings? (What is the difference between the other object I do get the URL to this one?)

Thank you so much!

Chani Karel,

You can navigate to Configuration Section, find and open the object that is used for the dashboard setup. In the [Displayed Value] field you can set the field that you want to be a link.

Bogdan Spasibov,

I already have that, but it is still showing as text only :( 

Hello Chani,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that the lookup value is not a clickable link since the object of the lookup (IP event) is not a section in the system. The value is clickable in case the object of the lookup is present in the Terrasoft.configuration.ModuleStructure object and this object values are being generated when login to the app as a result of this select query execution:

exec sp_executesql N'

SELECT

[SysModule].[Id] [ModuleId],

[SysModule].[Image32Id] [ImageId],

[SysModule].[LogoId] [LogoId],

[SysModule].[Code] [Module],

(

SELECT

[Name]

FROM

[dbo].[VwSysClientUnitSchema] WITH(NOLOCK)

WHERE

[SysWorkspaceId] = @SysWorkspaceId

AND [UId] = [SysModule].[SectionModuleSchemaUId]) [SectionModule],

(

SELECT

[Name]

FROM

WHERE

AND [UId] = [SysModule].[SectionSchemaUId]) [SectionSchema],

(

SELECT

[Name]

FROM

WHERE

AND [UId] = [SysModule].[CardModuleUId]) [CardModule],

(

SELECT

[Name]

FROM

WHERE

AND [UId] = [SysModule].[CardSchemaUId]) [CardSchema],

[SysModule].[Attribute] [Attribute],

[SysModule].[TypeColumnValue] [ModuleTypeColumnValue],

(

SELECT

[Name]

FROM

WHERE

AND [UId] = [SysModuleEdit].[CardSchemaUId]) [CardSchemaPage],

(

SELECT

[Name]

FROM

WHERE

AND [UId] = [SysModuleEdit].[MiniPageSchemaUId]) [MiniPageSchema],

[SysModuleEdit].[Id] [ModuleEditId],

[SysModuleEdit].[ActionKindName] [ActionName],

[SysModuleEdit].[TypeColumnValue] [TypeColumnValue],

[SysModuleEntity].[SysEntitySchemaUId] [SysEntitySchemaUId],

[SysModuleVisa].[VisaSchemaUId] [VisaSchemaUId],

[SysModuleInWorkplace].[SysWorkplaceId] [ShowInWorkplace],

[SysModule].[Caption] [ModuleCaption],

[SysModule].[ModuleHeader] [ModuleHeader],

[SysModuleEdit].[ActionKindCaption] [ActionCaption],

[SysModuleEdit].[PageCaption] [PageCaption],

[SysModuleLcz].[Caption] [ModuleCaptionLcz],

[SysModuleLcz].[ModuleHeader] [ModuleHeaderLcz],

[SysModuleEditLcz].[ActionKindCaption] [ActionCaptionLcz],

[SysModuleEditLcz].[PageCaption] [PageCaptionLcz]

FROM

[dbo].[SysModule] WITH(NOLOCK)

LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[SysModuleInWorkplace] WITH(NOLOCK) ON ([SysModuleInWorkplace].[SysModuleId] = [SysModule].[Id]

AND [SysModuleInWorkplace].[SysWorkplaceId] = @P1)

LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[SysModuleEdit] WITH(NOLOCK) ON ([SysModuleEdit].[SysModuleEntityId] = [SysModule].[SysModuleEntityId])

LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[SysModuleEntity] WITH(NOLOCK) ON ([SysModuleEntity].[Id] = [SysModuleEdit].[SysModuleEntityId])

LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[SysModuleVisa] WITH(NOLOCK) ON ([SysModuleVisa].[Id] = [SysModule].[SysModuleVisaId])

LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[SysModuleLcz] WITH(NOLOCK) ON ([SysModuleLcz].[RecordId] = [SysModule].[Id]

AND [SysModuleLcz].[SysCultureId] = @P2)

LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[SysModuleEditLcz] WITH(NOLOCK) ON ([SysModuleEditLcz].[RecordId] = [SysModuleEdit].[Id]

AND [SysModuleEditLcz].[SysCultureId] = @P3)

WHERE

NOT [SysModule].[SectionModuleSchemaUId] IS NULL

AND NOT [SysModule].[SysModuleEntityId] IN (

SELECT

[SysModuleEntityId]

FROM

[dbo].[SysModuleEntityInPortal] WITH(NOLOCK))

ORDER BY

[SysModuleInWorkplace].[Position] ASC,

[SysModuleEdit].[Position] ASC',N'@SysWorkspaceId uniqueidentifier,@P1 uniqueidentifier,@P2 uniqueidentifier,@P3 uniqueidentifier',@SysWorkspaceId='2746F94F-8E5B-469A-AC1E-AAF90920BB36',@P1='79770671-CDE2-4C0F-9078-A4FF68703DEF',@P2='1A778E3F-0A8E-E111-84A3-00155D054C03',@P3='1A778E3F-0A8E-E111-84A3-00155D054C03'

The main table here from which the data is selected is SysModule and this table stores data on all the system sections. In this case "IP event" object is not present in the SysModule table since there is no section for "IP event".

Best regards,

Roman

Roman Rak,

Thank you for your answer. 

Does that mean there is no way to change it? Can I add the IP event to the system section?

Hello Chani,

You can create a section based on an already existing object and check if it works for you out:

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/user/no_code_customization/ui_and_busi…

Also you can try another way: to create a new object section called "IP event" and then connect the detail based on this section object (in case it doesn't contain data yet):

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/user/no_code_customization/ui_and_busi…

Best regards,

Roman

Show all comments

I am looking for a solution to render Unread Social Messages in List Dashboard and the records are expected to be in BOLD. 

Product Version  -  7.17.0.2164

Kindly Suggest.

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

You can add custom css to the section where the dashboard is placed with the code similar to the one below:

.dashboard-listed-grid-module .grid-primary-column{
	font-weight: bolder;
}

this will make the primary column for the dashboard to be in bold text:

All you need is to correctly specify paths to elements on the page in css.

Best regards,

Oscar

You can add custom css to the section where the dashboard is placed with the code similar to the one below:

.dashboard-listed-grid-module .grid-primary-column{
	font-weight: bolder;
}

this will make the primary column for the dashboard to be in bold text:

All you need is to correctly specify paths to elements on the page in css.

Best regards,

Oscar

Thanks Oscar Dylan, that worked.

Show all comments
Question

Hi,

is it possible to add cumulative amounts in graph (example, cumulative sum of signed opportunities over months) rather than only showing an individual sum per month?

Like 0

1 comments

Hi Damien,

Unfortunately, there is no such functionality, as for now.

We've registered it in our R&D team backlog for consideration and implementation in future application releases. Thank you for helping us to improve our product. 

Best regards,

Bogdan

Show all comments

Hi,

Creatio is majorly missing the ability to add sales targets in dashboards graphs. Would be great to see this in the near future.

4 comments

Hello Damien,

We have already registered the idea for our R&D team to implement this functionality in further releases. I will assign your case to this project in order to increase its priority.  

Thank you!

Best regards,

Bogdan

Bogdan,

Amazing a couple of clients as well as ourselves are in need of this functionality :)

sdfg,

Hello, 

As of now, such functionality is not implemented for the Dashboards specifically.  Could you provide us with a bit more details regarding your business task, so we could check whether it can be implemented?

Best regards, 

Anastasiia

Show all comments