Hi Team,

The notification icon in the communication panel doesn't reflect any new changes made to the activities (CREATIO Version -7.17.1.1363).

In the previous versions of Creatio(7.16.2.1600), any new activity created/modified would reflect on the communication panel through the notification icon popping out as badges in numbers. The icon also showed the number of new Activities/Reminder/Approval/Noteworthy Events created. However, this doesn't happen anymore after the latest update. I need to refresh the page for the communication panel to show the new notifications.

Has anybody experienced the same problem? Is there a workaround?

I have provided the detailed description with screenshot attached below, Please take a look at it.

STEP 1: Add new activity clcicking the activity icon as depicted in the picture below (OLD version 7.16)

STEP 2: I get the information in notification icon and in reminder when a activity is added immediately without any refresh or reload(OLD version 7.16)

STEP 3: In Latest version 7.17, I didnt get any information when the activity is added

STEP 4: I can get the information only after the refresh

NOTE : I have also checked the Remind owner field while creating an Activity

Regards,

Bhoobalan P

2 comments

Hello Bhoobalan,

I am guessing that this functionality broke by an incorrect change made for the Omni channel chat panel in 7.17.0 (and still exists in 7.17.1). In this thread the issue is outlined and I included a fix you can add that will restore receiving server messages again (see my comment on Dec 2, 2020 for a fix): https://community.creatio.com/questions/new-bug

Ryan

Ryan Farley,

Thanks very much,

I have replaced the Communication pannel as suggested in the above thread. But, still i could not see the numbers and the reminder, i can see it only after the manual refresh.

Regards,

Bhoobalan P.

Show all comments

Hello,

I've implemented a custom notification, but i've seen that there is one field : "unique caption ID" by this field I already know that there are possibilities to redirect to one contact, account, etc.

But I want to redirect the user to one folder when this user is clicking on the link of the notification

And by the way, by a second notification I want to redirect the user to one tab of the Contact's section dashboards

Is anyone knows how can I do these several things?

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Hello Marvyn,

The difficulty here that makes this task almost impossible is that notifications were developed to open some section record, but not to select some section element (like tab or folder). Theoretically it could be done using pushing the current user back to the section of the notification record

(this.sandbox.publish("PushHistoryState", {

hash: requestUrl

})

and data manipulations in the SysProfileData table, but this was never tested.

Best regards,

Oscar

Hello Marvyn,

The difficulty here that makes this task almost impossible is that notifications were developed to open some section record, but not to select some section element (like tab or folder). Theoretically it could be done using pushing the current user back to the section of the notification record

(this.sandbox.publish("PushHistoryState", {

hash: requestUrl

})

and data manipulations in the SysProfileData table, but this was never tested.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Thanks a lot for your answer, i've tested the fact that if the unique caption ID field is not completed the user will be redirected to the section of the notification..

But if you find a way in order to do this task, let me know it..

Thanks a lot.

Show all comments

Users are receiving 2 notifications in the notification center when they should only be receiving one, for example when a new message is received on a case they are following.

I believe this is because there are two columns on the Notification object called "Created By", one is inherited from Base Object being the parent. Another one is named "Author" with the title "Created By"

I believe this object was set up like this out of the box, the package and schema is locked. So has anyone else run into this issue? Any suggestions on how I can safely resolve it?

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Hi All,

I've noticed something strange happening when notifications are created by a portal user and assigned to a Creatio user.

I've created a business Process, triggered when a lead is created in the Partner Portal by a Partner user. This process creates and assigns a notification to the partner manager. 

When a lead is created, the partner manager gets the indication he has a new notification, however when he checks the notification section no new notifications are present.

If the partner manager then triggers a process that creates a new notification assigned to itself (ex: Create Opportunity from Lead v7.8.0), a notification is created plus the previous expected notification is also shown.

Both notifications work fine and navigate to the correct record as expected. It feels like the issue is just with showing the notification. 

As anyone seen anything like it? 

Thanks,

Tiago

Like 0

4 comments

How do you add a notification? Give the code or іschema process?

Hi Grigoriy, 

I created the following business process.

This process is triggered by a Portal user and creates a notification (step: Notify Partner Owner) assigned to the the partner owner, an internal user. 

I've copied the Step: notify Partner Owner from Business Process: Create Opportunity from Lead v7.8.0 > Step: Opportunity Notification. 

The Notification is created, just not shown until the Internal user triggers a process that creates a notification. 

Best regards,

Tiago

Tiago Carvalho,

Dear Tiago,

Can you please specify if the portal user can view notifications in notification panel? Or you expecting only popup?

Best regards,

Angela

Hi Angela,

The Portal user can't view notifications in the notification panel.

However the notification is addresses to the portal user manager (a company user) who can see the notifications. 

This user, see the warning that a there's a new notification. 

but when opening no new notification is shown. 

If this user triggers then triggers Business the Process: Create Opportunity from Lead v7.8.0. The process creates a new notification (Opportunities) and the previous hidden notifications are shown (Leads). 

I hope it makes sense.

Thanks,

Tiago

Show all comments

Hi,

I am currently working on a system that is going to have a very large amount of contact records stored in in and as such, I need a way to disable the Birthday notifications that appear in Creatio. My users most likely aren't going to want to get about 9,000 birthday notifications a day!

Any help disabling this feature would be greatly appreciated.

Like 0

3 comments

Hello Kenin,

There is no way to remove them using basic functionality however you can delete AnniversaryNotificationProvider record from NotificationProvider table (http://prntscr.com/ql0wip) and it will disable all birthday notifications:

delete from NotificationProvider where ClassName = 'Terrasoft.Configuration.AnniversaryNotificationProvider'

Please use this marketplace tool to run SQL-queries in your system if it is hosted on-demand.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

I installed the marketplace tool and deleted AnniversaryNotificationProvider as you directed but I am still receiving the Birthday notifications. It does not seem to be working. 

Kevin Brady,

if you are using standard application logic that generates birthday notifications - then it is impossible that they are being generated after deletion the record I mentioned. Please email us at support@creatio.com and provide us with the link to your application and also with external access to the system according to Creatio Academy article here and we will check why does it happen.

Show all comments

Hi,

I am wanting to create an email which is generated at the start of the week, which sends out a list of filtered activities my engineers have scheduled that week.

Logic will be:

1. Read all Activity records which have a start date of This Week
  2. Only those that have a project connection (this I have already worked out)
  3. Send email to the Activity Owner
    1. Detail includes the following example content, where the format is Date - Activity Subject - Project Name and there are multiple entries according to how many activities that user has to perform that week.
      1. 16/12/2019 12:00pm - Create design document for installation - Project: Acme application 10 day consultancy
      2. 17/12/2019 9:00am - Onsite delivery for Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Migration to O365
  4. Repeat each Sunday at 11pm

The issue I have is how to create the single email to be sent to each engineer with there weeks schedule in an email. I am hoping this can be done in a Process.

thanks

Mark

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Mark,

The required functionality can be implemented through development. In order to do it please use the “Script task” business process element. Please find more information about the element in the article by the link below:

https://academy.creatio.com/documents/technic-bpms/7-15/script-task-process-element

In order to implement the functionality it is necessary to do the following: for each employee select all the activities, where he is the owner and create the body of the email. Then send the emails to every employee using the “EmailSendService” service. In order to cycle through all employees it is necessary that they all belong to the same group. Please find additional information in the articles by the links below:

https://community.creatio.com/questions/business-process-script-task

https://community.creatio.com/questions/business-process-script-task

https://academy.creatio.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-15/entityschemaquery-class-adding-columns-query

If you have any further question, please contact technical support.

Best regards,

Norton

Show all comments

Hello Community!

In one of my environments I realized, that sometimes, when a notification is sent to a user the red bubble indicating new notifications on the Notification Bell won't turn on, even when, if opened, the notification will be there.

Anyone has any idea of what could be going on? Perhaps is the notification not well configured or something happened with the Communication Panel?

Ignacio

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Ignacio,

There might be a couple of reasons to it, like localization bug that influences the notification counter. Try to check if in the English localization it works fine, unless you are already using it. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to resolve this problem within the community thread. Therefore, we suggest you to contact our support team via support@bpmonline.com to conduct the investigation in your particular environment.  

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I just noticed on the notification panel, notification is being triggered but the count is not showing on the icon. How we can show the count of unread notification on the icon?

Thanks

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

There are no basic tools that would allow to hide or display the notification counter. Therefore, we suggest you to contact our support team via support@bpmonline.com to conduct the investigation in your particular environment. There might be a couple of reasons to it, like localization bug that influences the counter. Try to check if in the English localization it works fine, unless you are already using it. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to resolve this problem within the community thread. Therefore it is better to approach our support team that will be glad to assist you. 

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments

Hi Community,

Any idea how can i disable all tasks and notification created during lead stages?

Thanks

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Fulgen,

There are a couple of processes that can create the reminders and notifications. They are: 'Lead qualification 7.8.0', 'Lead distribution 7.8.0', 'Handoff to sales 7.8.0' and 'Awaiting sale' 

All these processes are sub-processes of the parent process 'Lead management 7.8.0'

There are 2 options. You can either deactivate the parent process that runs all the sub-processes or edit all sub-processes so that the would not create any activities and reminders.

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I have managed to create a notification in business process. But what I need upon clicking this notification, i want to open the record. Any idea how can I achieve this?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

I recommend to check the realisation in base functionality. When case reopens, the notification is sent. Business process that is responsible for it calls "RunSendNotificationCaseOwnerProcess". Please note, on this process element and class http://prntscr.com/n3pl3e

Best regards,

Alex

Show all comments