Hi Community,

Creatio makes an automatic actualization of the Age of a Contacts every day.

I want to capture the event when the Age of a Contact changes(is Modified) and utilize it inside a Business Process.

Is this possible ?

Sasori

Like 0

4 comments

Hi Community,

Any update regarding the topic ?

Hi Sasori , 

Could you please elaborate a bit on your business task? 

The age is updated every day at a certain time, by the OOTB logic. 

It's not entirely clear what logic you'd like to utilize in your business process.

Looking forward to your response. 

Yuri

Hi Yurii,

This is the scenario.

Scenario:

From the OOTB feataure of age actualization , lets say that the age of a contact on his birthday is updated from 48 to 49 years old.

Question:

Can we capture this automatic change of the age and initiate a Bussiness Process out of it. Se we want a business process to be triggered when Age of contact is 49 years old.

Can this be achieved ?

Saspri

Hi Yurii,

Any Update regarding this topic ?

Sasori

Show all comments

I want to create a custom Business process element as shown in in the below image. How can I implement this?

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Pavan, 

Below, I have shared documentation to help you with this question: 

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/developer/development_tools/creatio_id…

Best regards,

Orkhan Gojaev

Hi Orkhan,

Documentation you have shared is regarding custom user task. can we create a custom element in Business process just like send email element, approval shown in picture. and add my custom element in this list.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manideep

Show all comments

Hello!

I have a few processes that have a trigger to run daily at 2AM or 4AM. Unfortunately, on my local environment, they start running only after I open Creatio. Also, all processes that have triggers don't work on weekends.

Dows anybody know how I can set up my IIS in order for them to work?

Thank you!

Like 0

2 comments

Ghiu Diana Stefania,

The BP will be executed only when the Creatio Application (i.e., the Creatio worker process is running) running. Unless there is no application pool/worker process of the Creatio instance running, any configuration like auto trigger event designed inside the application won't work.

The trigger should be all day, if the weekends are excluded the trigger wont be initiated.

BR,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu.

Hello,

To remedy this situation, we recommend setting up a ping that will send requests to the app at a specified frequency and prevent it from "falling asleep" in the absence of active users.

The following procedure describes the setup procedure:

Set Idle Timeout = 2 for the IIS application pool on which the application is running. Configure automatic monitoring of the Loader and the application.

Use the free monitoring service https://uptimerobot.com/ to set up automatic monitoring with a frequency of 5-10 minutes.

Show all comments

I need to generate an excel file every 5 min automatically and save it to an ftp space .

Is business process capable of doing it ?

Like 0

2 comments

Hello, 

You can work with a file in a business process with a help of "Process file element", for example if you need to generate a printable. More detailed information can be found in a corresponding article

Using oob version of a system you can send the file with a business process to a specific mailbox or add it to the File and Attachments detail, for uploading the file to the FTP server additional development will be needed.  As of now we do not have any ready to use example to achieve your business task with a help of additional development. 

We've registered a query for our responsible R&D team to consider implementing this functionality in the upcoming releases. 

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Hi there, 

Maybe this add-on will be of help, however subscription is required 

https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/data-import-export-creatio

BR,

Jacek

Show all comments

Hello!

I have this array that gives me the prefixes of phone numbers. I need to use it in a Process in Script Task.

I don't really like that I have to add all the values in the array manually. Is there an option to get the values from a lookup and to add them in an array?

I would like to just create a lookup for all the prefixes instead of adding them one by one in the array.

Thank you!

Like 0

1 comments

Hi,

In the business process you can read collection of records using examples provided here, add the result to some parameter and then process this parameter. Otherwise you can read values using standard "Read data" element in a cycle (which is not a good approach) and each read value can be also added to the array. 

Show all comments

Which I select process element and double click to generate macro, after saving the formula value is empty.

In the console getting following error--

41  Error while sending request 

response status: 500 (ValidateException)

request url: ../DataService/json/SyncReply/ValidateProcessFormula

method: POST

request data: {"formulaValue":"[#[IsOwnerSchema:false].[IsSchema:false].[Element:{f5f1d34c-ee78-41d5-8364-7d1c12b93b36}].[Parameter:{ec7648e8-b1f3-4292-b5ef-5d0cc52...

log @ all-combined.js:41

Like 0

1 comments

Hi!

You have specified "RealtyTypeId". Maybe you meant "ReadTypeId"?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Show all comments

Dear sir, madam,

I have been troubleshooting this for a few hours and it is very frustrating. In one process it does work, in another it doesnt.

Apparently I found the problem, I am not sure if this is a bug of somesorts?

The following script is an example from: https://academy.creatio.com/docs/8-0/user/bpm_tools/process_elements_re…

var list = new CompositeObjectList<CompositeObject>();
var item1 = new CompositeObject();
item1["Id"] = Guid.NewGuid();
item1["Name"] = "Name1";
list.Add(item1);
var item2 = new CompositeObject();
item2["Id"] = Guid.NewGuid();
item2["Name"] = "Name2";
list.Add(item2);
Set<CompositeObjectList<CompositeObject>>("CompositeObjectListParameter", list);

I get the following error message

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessParameterProvider.SaveCollection(String parameterPath, ICompositeObjectList`1 items)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessParameterProvider.SetParameterValueInternal[TValue](String parameterPath, TValue value, Boolean setMustReadFromParameterStore)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessParameterProvider.UpdateParameterValue[TValue](String parameterPath, TValue value)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessParameterProvider.SetParameterValue[TValue](ProcessSchemaParameter parameter, Guid schemaElementUId, TValue value)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessModel.SetParameterValue[T](FoundParameterData result, T value)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessModel.TrySetValue[T](ProcessSchema processSchema, String propertyPath, T value)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessModel.Set[T](String propertyPath, T value)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.UsrProcess_0ca90bfCustom1MethodsWrapper.ScriptTask1Execute(ProcessExecutingContext context)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessScriptTask.InternalExecute(ProcessExecutingContext context)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessFlowElement.ExecuteItem(ProcessExecutingContext context)
   at Terrasoft.Core.Process.ProcessFlowElement.Execute(ProcessExecutingContext context)

It only works when inserting the Collection of Records "CompositeObjectListParameter" parameters Id and Name into a subprocess.

If you do not 'connect' a subprocess it gives the error message.

Why is this? Is this a bug?

Like 0

3 comments

Hello,

This can be fixed by creating the CompositeObjectListParameter in the following manner:

Id and Name are the "Title" and the "Code" of the nested parameters + it's important to set default values. As a result the code will work properly.

Hi Oleg

I tried what you suggest but it does not work.

In the subprocess arrives the initial default value configured on the parent business process not the values setted on the script task.

Can you help me?

Hi Stefano

Encountered the same issue that you described. After removing the default values in the parent process it started to work normally. Didn't see any negative effects.

Show all comments

Dear sir, madam,

I am syncing contacts and orders with their products via a webservice. I am syncing about 100k records. It goes very slow and just stops iterating without an error message. In the execution diagram I see nothing odd. It just hangs on 'Running' and nothing happens. 

There are also no logs since there is no error. 

What is going wrong and why is it so slow?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Typically importing vast amounts does take substantial amounts of resources and time it's inevitable.

As for an error, there could be a myriad of possible reasons for it so I would recommend you contact Creatio support so they could take a look.

Just us an email here - support@creatio.com.

Thank you.

Show all comments

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Could you please elaborate a bit on your business task as it's not quite clear what should be done?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Show all comments

I try to set up a business process with a formula comparing if a specific field value in a selection list is set.

It seems that there is a problem with the translation I applied to the field values, they are available in German and English.

The formula goes like this:

[#PROCESSELEMENT.First item of resulting collection.FIELDNAME#] == [#Lookup.LOOKUPNAME.LOOKUPVALUE.b177588e-38fa-46d5-a092-0caafaa59373#]

PROESSELEMENT is set correctly to the process element in my business process

FIELDNAME is set correctly to the name of the field in the form

LOOKUPNAME is set correctly to the name of the lookup list

LOOKUPUPVALUE is set to the localized English version of the field value. It seems that there is a string comparison in place which doesn't work if my users language is set to German.

As there is already a UNID in the comparison string, how can I make it work in a translation setting?

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments