Hello Community, 

I wanted to disable/Remove AddNew button from lookup option in a editable detail. 

I could not see any option to edit the settings for the column in the editable detail.

I have attached the screenshot of the lookup in the detail.

Is there any way to set property to disable the option to add New record from the detail column in client schema?

I am able to remove "Add New" if I choose the same object for a lookup field in the form page and by unchecking "Enable adding new values" option in the settings of field. But I am not able to do it for the field in the detail.

Any suggestions are really helpful

Thanks

Gargeyi

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Gargeyi,

In 8.0.6 there is an "Enable adding new values" option in the FreedomUI designer for the dropdown element:

You can disable this option in case you don't need to add new records from the dropdown.

Thankyou for your response Oleg,

But I wanted to disable it in the editable detail (in-line). Here I am not able to see any settings for the columns of the detail from the Grid.

Attached the screenshot of the Detail Grid where the Order number is the lookup field referring an object.

Any suggestions is really helpful.

Show all comments

Im trying to get the details columns to be saved within a package, does anyone know how to do this?

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Oliver,

I have the details of how to include the default column layout in a package in this article: 

https://customerfx.com/article/including-the-default-column-layout-for-…

Ryan

Is there any better resources? This doesnt seem to be working for me.

Show all comments

Hello, I want to know if somebody knows how to add a virtual detail in the mobile app. 

Like this functionality but build on the mobile schema. Is possible?

https://community.creatio.com/articles/add-virtual-detail-page

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Federico,

Thank you for your question! We double-check the information and found that such an option is yet to be implemented for the mobile schema. We'll register your request to the R&D team to add the functionality in future releases. 

As of now, we suggest creating regular detail according to the required conditions. 

Best regards,

Anastasiia

Show all comments

Hi community,

I've added a custom button in the product in order detail in the order page. But I need to hide this detail custom button when a field, say fieldA, in the order page has the value of 0; and display the detail custom button immediately when user change the value of fieldA to a value greater than 0.

Take it brief, I need to use fieldA as a toggle. When fieldA>0, the detail custom button displays; when fieldA<=0, the detail custom button hides.

Thank you in advance! 

Like 1

0 comments
Show all comments

Hi Team,

We have created a detail and while creating didn’t opt for “Make the list editable” checkbox [didnt check it] and saved it but now not able to select the box and looks like it is locked.

Question : is there a way to check the “Make the list editable” checkbox

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mayan

File attachments
Like 0

1 comments

Hi Amritha,

You can also make the editable list in detail following this article - https://academy.creatio.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/adding-detail-editable-list

No need to create replacing schema if it's your custom detail object because you already have it.

Hope it helps

Show all comments

Im trying to create a calculated field to show a total of all records from a detail on a record, ive looked into using sql views, however I'm not sure if that would work as you cant filter by the record I don't think, are there any code solutions or anything similar?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

You can try creating an integer column in the page (and in the object that this page represents) and create a business process that will change the value in this column once the record is added to the detail (or decrement once the value is removed). This way you can create the logic without additional code that will save resut in the server.

If you still want using the code - something similar is the functionality of the order product detail summary (that displays the number of products in order, can be found on the order page in the "products" tab). This logic can be found in the updateSummary method from the OrderProductDetailV2 from the Order package.

Show all comments

Hello Creatio Community,

I can not add records in a custom detail added in the Account section.

When i Click the plus sign of the detail nothing happens.

From F12 i get a very generic issue (Can not read properties of undefined (reading ' toLowerCase'). How can i further debug/solve the issue ?

Thank you

Sasori

Like 0

4 comments

Hello Sasori,

unfortunately, it is quite difficult to analyze the issue like as there might be too many different reasons for such an error.

I kindly recommend you creating a separate support case and our team will help resolving the problem you are facing.

Kind regards,

Gleb.

Thank you Gleb :)

I was having similar issues.  What I found out is it depends where the detail is at.  For example I was creating a detail around work history.. One of the default fields was contact.  If I entered any contact other than the employee I was looking at it wont show on that contact record.  There is a logical dependency there...  I took the contact component out and works fine....  @Sasori... that is My guess as to what you are running into.

Jason Miller,

Thank you very much Jason !

Show all comments

Hello!

As we connect records to the processes, we would like to display in a detail of the page (e.g. Account) all processes (from Process log) connected to that Account.

How could it be possible?

Thank you!

Like 1

3 comments

Good day,

I believe that you should be able to achieve your goal by using a [Connect process to object] process element.

With it, you can connect the started process to the Account you want.

First you will need to read out the Id of the record the process should be connected to and then tie it in that element, it should look something like this:

Hope it helps!

Artem,

Thanks, but we already know how to connect. Now we want to display all the processes connected to the certain Account in the detail on Account page

Good day,

You could try creating a custom detail to your section.

The information on the processes connections are stored in the "Object in process" table (code: SysProcessEntity)

Thank you.

Show all comments

Im trying to replicate this feature the Accounts tab has in its Addresses detail which i'm trying to replicate on a similar detail on a custom section.

Like 1

4 comments
Best reply

hi Oliver Crowe,

This is found in the "BaseAddressDetailV2" schema and the corresponding method for this functionality is getEditPages().

The below function can be modified/overridden in your corresponding address detail (Account Address or Contact Address).

Account Address - AccountAddressDetailV2

Contact Address - ContactAddressDetailV2

/**
			 * @inheritdoc Terrasoft.BaseSchemaViewModel#getEditPages
			 * @overridden
			 */
			getEditPages: function() {
				var menuItems = this.Ext.create("Terrasoft.BaseViewModelCollection");
				var entityStructure = this.getEntityStructure(this.entitySchemaName);
				if (entityStructure) {
					var editPage = entityStructure.pages[0];
					var addressTypes = this.get("AddressTypes");
					addressTypes.each(function(addressType) {
						var id = addressType.get("Id");
						var caption = addressType.get("Name");
						var schemaName = editPage.cardSchema;
						var item = this.getButtonMenuItem({
							Caption: caption,
							Click: {bindTo: "addRecord"},
							Tag: id,
							SchemaName: schemaName
						});
						menuItems.add(id, item);
					}, this);
				}
				return menuItems;
			},

"Address Type" is a lookup that has the values appearing as "Actual, Legal, Shipping". Also you can customize values in this lookup as well.

BR,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu.

Greetings,

Could you kindly describe the feature in a bit more detail? What exact function are you trying to achieve with this detail? 

Mykhailo Zeleniuk,

Can you see the picture in my post? When you go to enter a new record to the detail it pops up with options from the Address Type field and automatically fills that in with the selected type.

hi Oliver Crowe,

This is found in the "BaseAddressDetailV2" schema and the corresponding method for this functionality is getEditPages().

The below function can be modified/overridden in your corresponding address detail (Account Address or Contact Address).

Account Address - AccountAddressDetailV2

Contact Address - ContactAddressDetailV2

/**
			 * @inheritdoc Terrasoft.BaseSchemaViewModel#getEditPages
			 * @overridden
			 */
			getEditPages: function() {
				var menuItems = this.Ext.create("Terrasoft.BaseViewModelCollection");
				var entityStructure = this.getEntityStructure(this.entitySchemaName);
				if (entityStructure) {
					var editPage = entityStructure.pages[0];
					var addressTypes = this.get("AddressTypes");
					addressTypes.each(function(addressType) {
						var id = addressType.get("Id");
						var caption = addressType.get("Name");
						var schemaName = editPage.cardSchema;
						var item = this.getButtonMenuItem({
							Caption: caption,
							Click: {bindTo: "addRecord"},
							Tag: id,
							SchemaName: schemaName
						});
						menuItems.add(id, item);
					}, this);
				}
				return menuItems;
			},

"Address Type" is a lookup that has the values appearing as "Actual, Legal, Shipping". Also you can customize values in this lookup as well.

BR,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu.

Bhoobalan Palanivelu,

how exactly do you access address types? I m trying to implement this on EmploymentType, but I cannot access the values in employment type. 

Show all comments

I'm trying too display the same object as 2 separate details filtered by a type, however I want to be able to make each detail auto set that type dependent on which detail was used to add the new record, ive been trying to find a solution but cant, any recomendations?

Like 1

3 comments
Best reply

Hello Oliver,

To do this (set a different type value based on which detail is being used to add the record), you can set defaultValues in each of the details in the page code. See this article here: https://customerfx.com/article/passing-values-from-a-page-to-a-new-reco…

As far as filtering each detail by the specific type value, you can refer to this article: https://customerfx.com/article/filtering-a-detail-list-in-creatio-forme…

Ryan

Hello,

Please be informed that by the system's logic, the details still refer to the same object and even if you create several different details they are still based on the same object and therefore the edit pages will look the same. We already have this problem registered for our R&D department and in future releases this logic may be changed.

Mira Dmitruk,

I know they refer to the same object, are you not able to have the different details enter data slightly different? So if you enter it from one detail the type is set to "revenue" and the other "costs", otherwise id need to have a lookup to do it when it shouldn't be necessary.

Hello Oliver,

To do this (set a different type value based on which detail is being used to add the record), you can set defaultValues in each of the details in the page code. See this article here: https://customerfx.com/article/passing-values-from-a-page-to-a-new-reco…

As far as filtering each detail by the specific type value, you can refer to this article: https://customerfx.com/article/filtering-a-detail-list-in-creatio-forme…

Ryan

Show all comments