Hi,

I want to make the links pasted in the Contact Communication Options detail, clickable. Preferably as explained here: https://community.bpmonline.com/questions/hyperlink-fields .

If possible I would also like to only do this if "CommunicationType" = LinkedIn

Like 0

1 comments

Please feel free to implement the functionality according to the mentioned article.

Show all comments

While Installing the BPM'Online with MS SQL sever connectivity, we restore the backup file in SSMS and create an IIS APPPOOL login.

But in installation of BPM'Online with Oracle DB server, we run scripts and restore the .dmp file. Do we need to create a Oracle DB User and import the .dmp to that particular user and create an IIS webpage using the same user name? Or is there any other method to be followed? Kindly help me understand.

If possible pls share the IIS related materials for bpm'online with oracle db server connectivity.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello!

User who will connect to DB must have DBA role and under this user can be used for running application pool for bpmonline. 

Best regards,

Angela

Show all comments

I want to create approval based on 2 role, first approval come from supervisor role, if supervisor approve it will be appear request approval on Manager role. I'm already create process library, but the problem is request approval come to both role directly in same times. 

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Ahmad,

I tried to create similar process and approvals vere created one after another. I would recommend you to contact support@bpmonline.com for detailed investigation of your process. 

Best regards,

Angela

Show all comments

good morning,

I had a question for initiation phase. How many environments are recommended in bpm'online?

3 for production, testing , and development

or in bpm'online we use one environment for testing and development?

Thanks

Like 0

1 comments

Hello!

It would be much better to have a few separate environments if you planning on developing on your site: one for development purposes, one pre-production and one production itself. 

The correct process would be to develop packages on your dev site, transfer them to the pre site afterwards and, after checking that everything works properly, install them on prod. 

Show all comments

Good day everyone,

I have couple of questions regarding to the bundle.

- What are the predefined relational db types within bpm'online?

- and, what are the integrations methods for various processes and services?, such as IMAP/SMTP 

Thanks

Like 0

1 comments

Hi members.

We have a requirement with our Pharma client to capture the signatures of Customer once a medicine/ sample is delivered. 

Saw this integration framework from bpm'online - 'https://marketplace.bpmonline.com/app/e-signature-integration-framework

But this will not suffice our requirement as we do not have an app already developed for that . 

Could you help us figure out the solution for this . 

Does bpm'online has any such marketplace app?

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Shailey, 

You can try another marketplace app: 

https://marketplace.bpmonline.com/app/adobesign-connector-bpmonline

It looks like it performs similar tasks to the one you've mentioned.

Best regards,

Dennis  

Show all comments

Hello,

I am trying to add TAGS in the global search function.

Someone now how it has to be done?

Thanks in advance.

Stéphane.

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Stephane,

As for now, there is no such functionality in the system. As a workaround, you can create a text field at the page and configure the business process that will automatically add the text value from the tag to this field. After that, you will be able to search tags using Global search.

Also, we have informed our R&D team regarding your request so they consider enhancing this functionality in upcoming releases. Thank you for helping us to make our application better!

Best regards,

Anastasia

Thank you Ana for this good workaround

Show all comments

Hi,

Please guide me on bpm'online integration with Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS).

Thank you.

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Gupta,

The application doesn't have such integration out of the box. As far as I understand you are referring to the Cargo logistics marketplace application https://marketplace.bpmonline.com/app/cargo-logistics-powered-bpmonline We suggest to approach the application developer via sales@smv-group.ru.com for further consultations on how the application is integrated with GNSS.

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments

I’m looking for a way to display, on a dashboard, the result of a calculation between two fields within a record. The metric type would be perfect, except it only allows count, sum, average, min/max and only of one field. 

The general recommendation of adding a field and performing the calculation there, but just report on it via the dashboard, won’t work.  Specifically, I’ve got a custom field in an activity that is either “billable” or “not billable”  what I’m trying to do is calculate the utilization rate (billable/total hours).  The problem is that each activity stands on its own — it’s either 100% billable or it’s 100% non-billable.  Until those numbers are aggregated, the calculation is meaningless.  But I can’t find/come up with away to perform that calculation and report on it via the dashboard. 

Thoughts?  

Like 0

2 comments

Hi Damon,

Have you tried Calculated charts/Calculated metrics application for bpm'online? It allows to calculate data using formulas so it might be helpful for you. 

Best regards,

Angela

Hmmm.  I’ll give it a go and see.  Thanks for that recommendation. 

Show all comments

I want an exact procedure for installing the plugins and location where i can download the required plugin

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Gupta,

Here is an Academy reference with installation files and instructions on how to install the plugin.

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments