I've seen that when a case is automatically created upon receiving an email, the case "Source" field is "email".

I have several mailboxes used to create cases and I'd like to set different "source" values depending on the source mailbox (for example "email mailbox1", "email mailbox 2", ecc) to make statistics and better distinguish cases depending on the source mailbox that originated the case.

How can I configure the "source" field for a case depending on the mailbox that created it?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Massimiliano, 

As an option, you can use a Category field for this purpose. 

You can specify names of mailboxes in this field by editing "Case categories" lookup. 

Please follow this academy article to find information on how to create a connection between Case Category and Mailbox the case has been registered from. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Show all comments

Hello Community

I need to know if the image here http://prntscr.com/ruapy1 is the same I need to upload on System Setting to “Logo - Thank you for your feedback / ImageThanksForRaiting”?

If not, which is the system setting I need to change?

Which specifications size must have the image?

Thanks in advance

Like 0

5 comments

Hi Julio,

After a customer evaluates the quality of service, they will be redirected to the special “Thank-you” page where the customers can leave additional comments. Both the customer’s grade and comments will be automatically added to the [Feedback] field block on the [Closure and feedback] tab.

A “Thank-you” page

scr_section_service_requests_thanks_page.png 

The page displays a corporate logo according to the value of the [Logo - Thank you for your feedback] system setting. Corporate logo setup is covered in a separate article.

Please let us know if it fits your query.

Thank you!

Bohdan Zdor,

Thanks @Bohdan, I know it, but what I need is to change the background image and I need to know wich is the System setting I will to change to do it, this image 

http://prntscr.com/ruoyul, I did it on "Logo - Thank you for your feedback" System Setting uploading an image of 1280x900px and what I get is a page with the image, but loose the objects over them, like the message "Your feedback has been..", the edition control to introduce comments and also the "POST COMMENT" button http://prntscr.com/rup3xj, this what I get http://prntscr.com/rup581

What I'm doing wrong?

Also, where can I change the text of the tittle and in the edition box "We are always looking at improving...."?

Thanks again

Julio.Falcon_Nodos,

This system setting is currently not in use it will not change the image as you need. The only way to completely change this page is to apply changes to "CaseRatingFeedbackPage" schema (replace it and modify Background resource).

Best regards,

Angela

Thanks Angela

Show all comments

Hi, Does anyone encountered such error when opening business proccess?

I added new case then in process log "case" business process is running. When I was checking process designer then getting following error.

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Sushma, 

One of possible reason why this issue occurs is turned on Debug Mode on your Creatio website. 

This process seems to be a process from the DCM panel on Cases.  

When the Debug mode on the site is turned on, DCM flow is displayed as process as well in process log. And when you try to open it in a process designer - the following error appears. 

Please make sure that debug mode is turned-off and check the issue again. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Thanks Roman, turning debug mode to off solved the issue.

Show all comments

Dear mates,

I'd like to change my opportunities case version. They use the case v1, i want them to use the case v2.

So i try to change the "DCM Version" from v1 to v2.

The stage did'nt change.

I tryed in SQL and with a process. The fields have well been updated but the opportunity case has not change in the user interface.

Is it possible to change the DCM for an opportunity ?

Thank you,

Nicolas

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Nicolas,

If record fits the condition of case that was created it automatically switches to that case. Make sure that opportunities suits the condition you specified. 

Best regards,

Angela

Angela Reyes, even if the opportunities have already been opened in the previous case ? I tryed to switch the case with the "Version DCM" lookup but old opportunities stay in the v1 DCM Version even if it is set to v2.

Show all comments

Hi Team, 

I have a questions related to Knowldge Base and Case in Service Enterprise.

1. My requirement is to count views for knowledge base article.

2. I want to limit number of cases portal user can register.

Like 0

4 comments

Hello Sushma,

1) To achieve this task you need to add an integer field to the knowledge base edit page that will store this amount of views. Then you need to add additional logic to Knowledge base edit page that will trigger incrementation of the integer field when method onEntityInitialized is initiated.

2) To achieve this task you need to add a system setting with integer data type that will be used to set a restriction number. Then you need to create a process that will sum "Created by" field of "Case" object (each time new case is created) and if the count of "Created by" is greater than the value of the system setting - the incident will be automatically "Canceled". The plus of this method is in fact that the client doesn't need to fill in entered data each time he tries to create new portal incident and you can simply reopen "Canceled" ticket.

Best regards,

Oscar

Sushma

And as for the first question you can also display "View" column that already present in knowledge base object and that shows the amount of views of the article.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

I checked Views Column in Knowledge base and this field is not updating.

sushma,

Than you need to implement additional development logic based on onEntityInitialized method.

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments

Hi everyone, 

I would like to add my Cases (with certain filters) as an additional tab in Agent Desktop.

https://prnt.sc/pcrw94

The current tab "CASES" comes from the Queue section.

Thank you in advance!

Like 0

4 comments

Please create a new detail based on the Case object via Detail wizard. The article on the academy will be helpful for that:

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-14/creating-detail-wizards

Add a new tab and add the newly created detail to the tab via Section wizard. There is an opportunity to add filter to the detail via JS development. Please find the example in the article by the link below: 

https://community.bpmonline.com/articles/filtering-details-several-fields

Alina Kazmirchuk,

Hi Alina,

Thank you for your reply, it has given me an idea of how I can populate the tab once it's there. The problem however is that I cannot add a new tab. 

The only visible option is changing the fields to display https://prnt.sc/pcxsnw , it seems like the tabs are created in a very unique way. 

Yosef,

The related topic was discussed in the post by the link below: 

https://community.bpmonline.com/articles/agent-desktop-group-queue-items-queue-instead-entity

Alina Kazmirchuk,

Thanks again for the reply but it does not achieve what I want.

I want to create a new tab based on the *case Section*.

Another example to clarify my goal is to have a second tab that contains all the accounts. It has nothing to do with queues. (this is not my goal, this is an example)

If we look at the code from the link you send me we can see that "Queues" is being used: 

var esq = Ext.create("Terrasoft.EntitySchemaQuery", {rootSchemaName: "Queue"});

I am trying to avoid this. 

Hopefully this clarifies my goal.

Show all comments

Hi,

I am trying to generate a printables of case section.

In the cases section, the Notes field is displaying in the HTML formate as you can see in the attachment. 

We would like to display it in a simple text format. 

Any help on this matter is appreciated thanks!

File attachments
Like 0

3 comments

Hello Apurva,

Yes our R&D team is aware of this problem and it is in "Accepted" status. I will also inform them about your community question and ask them to speed up finding solution for this problem. You can workaround this problem by parsing text in notes field and paste this text in a separate "String" data type field and use this string field in your printable.

Thank you for helping us to make our application better!

Best regards,

Oscar

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for your reply.

Created a new "String" datatype field and created business process, will run on update on Notes field.

I am able to copy Notes into the String field but not able to convert HTML into text.

Will you please guide me through how I can parse text from notes HTML in this business process?

Regards,

Apurva Patel.

Apurva Patel,

You need to parse the text from Notes field. Since you are using business process, you can use means of C# language to parse HTML text. You can check the following article:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/286813/how-do-you-convert-html-to-plain-text

If you are using means of JavaScript you can go for RegEx options to parse into plain text.

Regards,

Anastasia 

Show all comments

Currently in the case section, actual response time gets filled in automatically when the case moves to in progress. Similarly, actual resolution time gets filled in automatically when the stage is resolved. They INCLUDE weekends and holidays right now, so if a case gets created on a Saturday, it looks like the actual response time was two days since our office is closed until Monday.

Is there a way to exclude non working hours and have those fields only calculate based on business hours?

Like 1

4 comments

Hello Mitch,

To achieve your target you need to use "Working days" value for "Response/Resolution time unit" in "Services" section. Here are Academy references that describe how to set those values properly here, here and here.

Best regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Thank you Oscar, I may not have explained my problem very well. I am looking for a metric that is 'actual response time' minus 'case registration date'. I want to show the difference between those two columns as Days:Hours. 

I understand I need to either set up a metric in the section wizard, or calculate the metric using a business process. 

For example, if a case is registered on a Friday afternoon, and gets put 'in progress' on a Monday morning, my metric should say a couple hours instead of a couple days.

I will continue searching for a solution, any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

Mitch Kaschub,

Got it. In this case I would advise you to create a business process like on the screenshot http://prntscr.com/ofit1g. It is being triggered upon status change to "In progress" and reads this case record in "Read modified case" element. The main idea is in conditional flows of a process:

1) "Case was created on a Friday afternoon?" flow should check if the incident was created on a Friday afternoon and should contain this formula

DayOfWeek([#Read modified case.First item of resulting collection.Created on#]) == 5 && Time([#Read modified case.First item of resulting collection.Created on#]) >= [#Time value.12:00#]

The process will go to a next step if it is true and if it is not - it will be terminated and base logic will work for this case record.

2) "Case status was changed on Monday?" - here we need to check if the status of this incident was changed on Monday. It can be done with the help of the next formula:

DayOfWeek([#Read modified case.First item of resulting collection.Modified on#]) == 1

And if it is true the process will go to its final stage of actual response/resolution time modification, but if it is false - the process will be terminated. The last process element modifies "Actual resolution time" and "Actual response time" columns and we need to use following formulas, for example:

[#System variable.Current Time and Date#].AddHours(3) - for actual resolution time

[#System variable.Current Time and Date#].AddHours(1) - for actual response time

You can also modify this process based on your needs, but the main logic here is to use date/time functions and modify needed columns in such a way.

Best regards,

Oscar

This is fantastic! Thank you so much Oscar Dylan!

Show all comments

I'm trying to have an email process element say the case number in the body. My challenge is I want the PortalMessage object to trigger start the process. If I read all columns of the Portal Message record, Case number is not one of them. 

Is there a way to add a column for case number to the Portal Message object? How do you connect it?

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Mitch, 

The column connecting Portal Message to case already exists. The column is called Object Instance. You can read a case out of the portal message like that (http://prntscr.com/ocum1y)

Best regards,

Dennis 

Dennis Hudson,

That worked perfect. Thanks!

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I have a 2 workflow in case page, the first workflow will show if type is incident, the second workflow will show if type is complain.

Now here is my scenario

1. When i create a case, then select type incident the first workflow is showing - correct

2. I change the value of type from incident to complain, the workflow also changes from first workflow to second workflow - correct

But when I change again the value of type from complain to incident, the workflow is not changing anymore, until such time you reload the page. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Fulgen,

This is an out-of-the-box behavior of the application and we've created a problem to our R&D team so they could fix it in one of future versions of the application. This is a very interesting problem and thank you for reporting it to us. Currently we assume that it cannot be changed sine it is a hard coded behavior of the application in base schemas and fix needs to be applied by our R&D team. Once this fix is applied - we will notify all our users in Academy release notes that can be accessed here.

Thank you for helping us to make our application better!

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments